原级 比较级 最高级
important more important most important
difficult more difficult most difficult
interesting more interesting most interesting
useful more useful most useful
Page 1 of 4
1. She is two year ___ than me. She’s the ___ girl in our class. (young)
2. Bill is ___ than Tom. He’s the ___ of the three children. (old)
3. Cairo is the ___ city in Egypt. (big)
4. Her bicycle is ___ than mine. (good)
5. My cold is ___ today than it was yesterday. (bad)
6. It is ___ in Hong Kong than in Kunming. (hot)
7. My cold is getting ___. (bad)
Page 2 of 4
1. hot____ 2.new________ 3. clean________
4. high________ 5. heavy______ 6.cold_______ 7. bad______
1. old ______ ________ 2. busy _________ __________
3. thin ________ ________4. many _________ __________
5. slow ________ _______6. delicious _________ _________
1. Bob is _________ ( young ) than Fred but __________ (tall) than Fred.
2. Yingtian is not as ___________ (tall) asYongxian.
3. Almost all the students' faces are the same but Li Deming looks _______ (fat) than before .
4. Which is _________ (heavy), a hen or a chicken?
5.-- How _________ (tall) is Sally?
-- She' s 1.55 metres ________ (tall). What about Xiaoling?
-- She' s only 1.40 metres ______ (tall). She is much _______(short) than Sally. She is also the _______ (short)girlin theclass.
6. He is ______ (bad) at learning maths. He is much _______ (bad) at Chinese and he is the _________ (bad) at English.
7. Annie says Sally is the ________ (kind) person in the world.
8. A dictionary is much _________ (expensive) than a story-book.
9. An orange ia a little ______ (big) than an apple, but much ________ (small) than a watermelon.
1. She is ________ than ________ .
A. busier / us B. busier / we C. more busy / us D. more busy / we
2. China is ________ country in the world.
A. the third largest B. the largest third C. the third large D. a third largest
3. -Which is ____ season in Beijing?
Page 3 of 4
-I think it's autumn.
A.good B.better C.best D.the best
4．- Which is__________ , the sun, the moon or the earth?
-- Of course, the moon is.
A.small B.smaller C.smallest D.the smallest
5.The air in Beijing is getting much _____ now than a few years ago.
A. clean B. cleaner C. cleanest D. the cleanest
7. Mobile phones are very popular now and they are _____ than before.
A. cheap B. cheaper C. cheapest D. the cheapest
6．I study English as_______as my brother.
A.hard B. harder C. hardest
7. Which is _____ , a bicycle or a computer?
A. expensive B.more expensive C.the most expensive
8. The Yellow River is one of ______rivers in China.
A long B longer C the longest
9.She is the second _______student in our class.
A. tall B. taller C. tallest
A B C D
A B C D
A B C D
Page 4 of 4