班级 _______ 姓名_______
一． 圈出你听到的单词 12分
1. China Canada 2. beach beaches 3. east west
4. Ottawa Canberra 5. south north 6. aunt uncle
1. ( ) 2. ( ) 3. ( ) 4. ( ) 5.
1. They speak Chinese. ( ) 2. North of Australia.
They speak English. ( ) South of Australia.
3. Blue and white. ( ) 4. The United States. ( )
Red and white. ( ) English.
5. Washington D.C. ( )
London. ( )
1. This is a _____ of our _____.
2. We live in _____ _____.
3. We speak _____.
4. Beijing is _____ _____ _____ of China.
5. I _____ China’s _____ is red.
N is _____.
E S is _____.
W is _____.
S E is _____.
Australia Canada the U.S. the U.K. China
Beijing Canberra Ottawa Washington D.C. London
三、从下面找出适合各句的答语，将其序号写在题前的（）里。 （ ）1.Do you know the capital city of the U.K.?
( )2.How do they go to work?
( )3.What colour is China on a map?
( )4.Do you like to play badminton?
( )5.What do you speak?
1 What country is it?
2 What is the capital city of this country?
3 What do they speak in this country?
4 What is this?
5 This is ________’s flag.
Go north .Go east .Go north .Go west .
Hello, my name is Kim. I have two grandmothers and two grandfathers. I’m a student of Class One, Grade Five. Do you know
where I live? Yes, I live in Ottawa. My grandfather likes to play checkers. I have one cousin. She likes to read books, I like, too.
1. Kim lives in Canada. ( )
2. Kim’s father likes to play checkers. ( )
3. Kim likes to read books. ( )
Ⅰ. Canada beach east Canberra north uncle
Ⅱ. 1. The president of the U.S. lives in the Buckingham Palace.
2.The U.K.’s flag is the same colour as the flag of the U.S.
1. North points left on a map.
2. Danny and Jenny live in Canada.
3. In China, the Palace Museum is famous.
Ⅲ. 1. What do they speak in Australia?
2. Where is China?
3. What colour is Canada’s flag?
4. Do you know what country is it?
5.What’s the capital city of the U.S.?
4. Who’s your uncle?
Ⅳ.1.This is a map of our country.
2. We live in the U.K.
3.We speak Chinese.
4. Beijing is the capital city of China.
5.I know China’s flag is red.