( ) 1. A. grass B. race C. glass D.glasses
( ) 2. A. hair B. where C. year D. near
( ) 3. A. No eating B. No parking C. No littering D. No smoking
( ) 4. A. the 5th of June B. the 5th of July
C. the 15th of June D. the 15th of July
( ) 5. A. pick up B. stand up C. get up D. give up
( ) 1. Ben’s birthday present is a VCD of Japanese cartoons.
( ) 2. There’s a mobile phone on the bed.
( ) 3. Su Hai picks the films up for Su Yang.
( ) 4. The sign on the birds’ cage is interesting.
( ) 5. The flowers are behind the picture.
( ) 1. A. It’s the tenth of June. B. It’s Wednesday. C. It’s cold.
( ) 2. A. Yes, I’d like to. B.Yes, I’d like. C. I’d like a mask.
( ) 3. A. Yes, it is. B. It’s Monday. C. Do not touch.
( ) 4. A. It’s the first of May. B.It’s on the first of June. C. It’s Friday.
( ) 5. A. It was there. B. Yes,I did. C.Yes,you can.
1. Your birthday ?
2. He has a lot of .
3. What is it today ? It’s the of .
4. It there .
1. 散步 6. keep off
2. 手机 7. make noise
3. 刚才 8. come up
4. sports day 9. running race
5. blow out the candles 10. take off
1. there（反义词） 2. two（序数词）
3. smoking（动词） 4. box（复数）
( ) 1. My films are on the floor. Can you for me ?
A. pick them up B. pick up them C. come them up
( ) 2. There a pair of glass on the book yesterday（昨天）.
A. is B. were C. was
( ) 3. All the students are very now .
A. excite B. exciting C. excited
( ) 4. She is Lily some questions signs .
A. asks to B. asking to C. asking about
( ) 5. —Happy birthday to you ! — .
A. Nice to see you . B. All right . C. Thank you .
( ) 6. Su Hai and Su Yang like in the library .
A. read B. reading C. to read
( ) 7. What are you doing ? I am my earphones.
A. looking B. looking for C. finding
( ) 8. Where you a week ago ? I in Shang hai .
A. was were B. were was C. was was
( ) 9. I’d like a big cake lots of grapes my birthday party .
A. of for B. with in C. with for
( ) 10. —What does it ? —It you shouldn’t make noise .
A. mean means B. means means C. means mean
( ) 11. My birthday is .
A. comeing B. comes C. coming
( ) 12. Jim’s birthday is on the of March .
A. Twelve B. twelveth C. twelfth
( ) 13. They are the running race .
A. Watch B. watching C. watches
( ) 14. What is it today ? It’s Tuesday .
A. date B. day C. time
( ) 15. Ben’s a birthday party .
A. is having B. haveing C. having
( ) 1. Where is the camera now ? A. Yes , please .
( ) 2. Would you like a diary as your birthday present ? B.Yes , I do .
( ) 3. They aren’t there now . C. It’s in the bag .
( ) 4. Don’t make any noise . D. They were there just now .
( ) 5. Do you like the park ? E. OK .
1. They often go to school late . （改为一般疑问句）
often to school late ?
2. You shouldn’t walk on the grass . （改为同义句）
You walk on the grass .
would as a birthday present ?
4. Lucy doesn’t like making a puppet . （改为肯定句）
Lucy a puppet .
1. My （diary、diaries）were there just now .
2. Look , the boy play、is playing）in the playground .
3. Today is the five、fifth）of November .
4. Would you like （any、some）bread ?
5. Let we、us）take some photos .
6. She wants （go、to go）shopping after supper .
7. Can you make、makes）a card for me ?
8. All the students are、were）not here now .
9. （Do、Does）Helen usually go to school early ?
10. They aren’t I、my）films .
Today is Sunday . It’s seven thirty in the morning. It’s fine . Kate and her parents are going to the Great Wall . Kate’s father is a doctor . Her mother is a teacher . Now they are getting on a big bus . There are twenty-two people in it . Some are English , and some are American and Japanese . They look very happy . They’re going to the Great Wall , too . 3
There are four Chinese on the bus . A young woman , she’s a driver . A young man , he’s a guide . My father and I are going to the Great Wall ,too .
( ) 1. It’s a fine Sunday morning .
( ) 2. Kate’s father and mother are teachers .
( ) 3. There are twenty-two people in the bus .
( ) 4. They are happy .
( ) 5. The driver is a young man .
Who put ink（墨水） on my chair ?
Tom is seven . He goes to school every day . The school is near his home . So he goes there on foot and comes back home on time . But today he is late . His mother asks him ,“Why are you late today?”
“I was in the teacher’s office.”“Why did you go to the teacher’s office?”
“Because my teacher asks us a question in class, and nobody could answer it , but I can .”“It’s good to answer the question .”“But the question was ‘Who put ink on my chair?’”
( ) 1. Tom lives near his school.
( ) 2. He goes to school and comes back home by bike every day .
( ) 3. Today Tom was late for school .
( ) 4. Tom put some ink on the teacher’s chair .
( ) 5. The boy is very naughty（调皮）.
1. When’s your birthday ?
2. Do you usually have a birthday party ?
3. Where’s your school bag ?
4. How many boys are there in your class ?
5. Is Naoko Japanese ?
1. glasses 2. near 3. No parking 4. the 15th of June 5. pick up
1. Ben’s birthday present is a VCD of Japanese cartoons.
2. There’s a mobile phone on the bed.
3. Su Yang picks the films up for Su Hai .
4. The sign on the birds’ cage is interesting.
5. The flowers are behind the picture..
1. What date is it today ?
2. What would you like as a birthday present ?
3. What does it mean ?
4. When’s Children’s Day ?
5. Can I watch TV now ?
1. When’s your birthday ?
2. He always has a lot of questions .
3. What date is it today ? It’s the third of April .
4. It was there a moment ago .