1. We < > a good time yesterday. A. have B. had C. having
2. He usually < > his bike. A. ride B. riding C. rides
3. I am < > Mexico. A. come B. from C. to
4. < > does she live?----She lives in London. A. Where B. What C. How
5. It's a picture < > the Great Wall. A. of B. to C. on
6. ---What did you see yesterday?---I < > lions and monkeys.
A. see B.saw C. sees
7. I didn't < > football yesterday. A. played B. play C.playing
8. Yesterday I < > to the zoo. A. go B. went C.goes
9. What happened < > you? A. to B. for C. with
10. Then Sam fell < > his bike. A. for B. on C. off
11. ----Did you fall over? ----Yes, I < >.
A. did B. didn't C. don't
12. We went < > a bike ride. A. for B.on C. off
13. So practice a < >. A. lots B.lots C. lot
14. You will < > a competition. A. win B. winner C.won
15.----Did you < > a monster.----No, I didn't.
A.see B.seeing C.saw
16.The English man invented the bicycle < > 1839.
A. at B. on C.in
17. ----What's the matter? -----< >.
A. I've got a cough. B. I've got a ball.
18.----Where did you go? ----I went to < >.
A. the zoo B. the bike
19.----Billy < > TV yesterday. A. didn't watch B. watch
20. Lily ate < > last Friday. A. books B. hamburgers
21. Yesterday < > a special day.There < > no school.
A. was, was B. is, is
22. I usually < > up at half past six. A. get B. got C. gets
3. Did he < > clean the room yesterday?
A. No, he didn't. B. Yes, he didn't.
1. We're going to （ ）to the new school. A. near B. move C. turn
2. The new school has （ ）classrooms than the old one .
A. many B. much C. more
3. Your classrooms are （ ）and （ ）than ours.
A. big , bright B. big , brighter C. bigger , brighter
4. I have a long ruler. But your rule is （ ）than mine.
A. longer B. long C. very long
5. Your class is bigger than （ ）. A. us B. our C. ours
6. What （ ）do you usually speak at school ? Chinese.
A. time B. language C. class
7. The girl practices drawing _______ half _____ hour every day.
A. from, an B. for , an C. at , a
8. We should _________our hands before we eat.
A. washes B. wash C. washing
9. We should have four ________ foods every day.
A. kinds of B. differdnt C. kind
10. What's the _________ like? It's windy and dry.
A. matter B. better, C. weather
A. What's the matter? B. Is it good today? C. What's the weather like? 12 你劝告你的朋友不要吃太多糖。
A Don't eat too many sweets. B. Please eat plenty of sweats.
C. Don't eat sweets. Give me.
A. Sally, e-mail to me. B.I prefer e-mail.
C. May I e-mail to Sally?
A. I'm agree with you. B. I don't agree with you.
C. I'm right. You're wrong.
15 朋友跟你说"Happy birthday!"
A. That's OK. B. Thank you. C. Happy birthday