Unit 1 How do you go to school?
Part A period 3
How Do You Go To School? I go to school by bus. I go to school by bus. I can go to school on foot, but it is very far. How do you go to school? How do you go to school? Can you go by ship or train? How do you go to school?
How does he/she go to schoo?
You can guess by asking,
“Does he/she go by/on…?”
每 周 天
每 周 天
A: How do you go to school, John?
Usually B: _________ I go by bus, because it’s cheap. _______________ by subways, because it’s Sometimes ________. _______________________? fast What about you
near A: My home is _____, so I always go on foot.
How can my friend and I go to the park? First, my friend comes to my home by bike. 然 Then, we go to the bus stop on foot. My home Last, we go to the park by bus.
(1) How do Zhang Peng and Sarah go to the park? First, they meet at Zhang Peng’s home. go to the bus stop on foot Next, they can ________________________. go to the park by bus Then, they________________________.
(2) Where is Zhang Peng’s home?
near the post office, on the fifth floor, Room 5A His home is ___________________________.
1. --_____________________________? --My home is near the post office.
A.How do you go to school?
B.Where is your home? C. What are they?
2. I live on the ______ floor.
A.five B. a fifth C. fifth
3. this, let’s, afternoon, to, go, office, post, the _______________________________________. 4. can, go, on, I, school, foot, to _______________________________________. 5.停；停车站 ___________