班级： 姓名： 得分：
1．起床： 2. 上一节课：
3. 玩游戏： 4..花园： 5，操场： 6 图书馆：
7. 吃中饭： 8.电脑：
1.（）①have breakfast ②go to bed ③meat
2. ( ) ①when ② what ③computer
3. ( ) ①library ②our ③toilet
4. ( ) ①morning ②afternoon ③aunt
5. ( ) ①early ②dinner ③late
6.（ ）①teachers’office ②any ③school gate
Go to Have Play Watch
school lunch games TV Go to bed
7:00 8:00 12:00 4:00 8:00 12:00 6:30 7:50 12:00 3:00 7:00 10:30
1. My brother goes to school at 8:00. （ ）
2. I go to bed at 10:30. ( )
3．My brother and I have lunch at 12:00. ( )
4. I get up early at 6:30. ( )
5. My brother watches TV at 7:00. ( )
1. She 2. some desks and chairs in our classroom.
(some/any) computers in the library?
6. He （go/goes）to bed at 10.
7. （Is/Are）there a garden in your school？
9 ’s) in your library?
10. He is playing the basketball （on/at/in）the
1.Are there four playgrounds in your school?
A Yes, there is B No, there isn’t C Yes, there are
2. When do you have classes?
A. Yes, I do B In eight in the morning C. At seven in the morning
3. What’s in your school?
A Yes, there is B There is a small library C No, there isn’t
4. Is there any students in it?
A Yes, there is B No, there is C No, there aren’t.
5.Do you play games at school?
A At five in the morning B Yes, we do C No, we doesn’t
1. she does when up get up ?
2. in your school is ? what
3. there a library is .
4. are ? in the library computers any there
5. have classes afternoon in I the.
6. she at goes to bed late night
( ) 当你想别人什么时候上课时，会说：
A. What do you have classes? B. When do you play games? C. When do you have classes? D. Where do you have classes?
2 . ( ) “早睡早起”怎么说
A. When do you go to bed B .Late to bed and early to rise
C. Early to bed and early to rise. D. I go to bed at night
A They play games at four in the afternoon B We play games at three in the morning C We play games at four in the afternoon D We play games at five at night
A Are there a teachers’ office? B Is there a library? C Is there a teachers’ office?
5. ( ) “操场上有什么？”怎么说
A． What’s in the playground? B What on the playground?
C What’s on the playground?