________(我) am a teacher.
My father is talking with _______(我).
_______(他) often plays basketball after school.
_______(他的) teacher is good.
_______(我们) buy a pair of shoes for _______(他).
Please pass_____(我们) the ball.
_______(他们) are listening to the radio.
This is _______(我的) book. That is__________(他的)
_______(他的) chair is blue. _____________( 我们的) is yellow. _______(我们的) classroom is big.__________( 你们的) is small. _______(他) often plays basketball after school.
_______(他的) teacher is good. _____(她的)is good too.
My book is blue. _________(you) is red.
Our chair is better than _________ ( they).
I will give the presents to________(they).
These books are________(I), and those are____(you).
My ruler is long. ________ ( you ) is short.
My bike is broken. May I borrow______ ( she)?
Can you show _______(I) your book?
It’s time for ______(they) to go home.
Mr. Green often tells _______(we) some stories.
These are not your desks. They are _____(our).
This is not my shirt. It’s _______(he)
I saw ________(she) in the shop yesterday.
_____ is my friend. 他是我的朋友。
My dog likes _____. 我的狗喜欢她。
Who is there? It’s _____. 是谁啊？是我。
Come with _____. 跟我来。
______ classroom is bigger than _____. 你们的教室比我们的要大。 ______ are Chinese. 我们是中国人。
I want to buy some balloons for ______. 我想买些气球送给他。 These are ______ photos. 这些是我们的照片。
_____ like ______ very much. 他们非常喜欢它。
Let _____ give _____ a book. 让我给你一本书。
This is _____ father. 这是我的爸爸。
Is that bike ______? Yes, it’s _____.那辆自行车是你的吗？是，它是我的。 _____ like ______ car. 我喜欢他们的小汽车。
Our school is here, and _____ is there.我们的学校在这儿，他们的在那儿。 Whose bike is this? It’s _____ (= _____ ____).这是谁的自行车？是她的。
Is that car ______? Yes, it’s ______. 那辆车是你的吗？是的，它是我的。
1.Is that car yours? Yes, it is ______.
2.How is Mr Li? _______is fine, thanks.
3.Put on______ hat! I am going to put it on.
4.Who is that over here? It is_______.
5.The old man lives by ______.
6.I am sure I can do it all by _______.
7.Look,is this room beautiful? I painted it _____.
8.I’d like to go for a walk. ______ too.
9.What are ______jobs? They are students.
10.We think to _________.
11.Mary is old enough to take care of ______.
12.It is perfume, I made it __________.
13.Look at ____. She is very well.
14.Can you carry this box upstairs by _______.
15.You and she did very well in the test. The teacher said that he would praise _____ and______.
16.The story ______was very good, but you did not tell it well.
17.Give Jane this watch.. Give______ this one too.
18.Sara is not pleased with ______in this English test.
19.Did you enjoy _______at the party yesterday?
20.She wants to buy a car of _____own.
1. Mr. More has more money than Mr. Little . But he doesn’t enjoy _______.
A. he B. him C. his D. himself
2. Lily was 9 years old. _____ was old enough to go to school ________.A. She , she B. She , herself C. Her, herself D. Her. she
3. Jim’s watch is much newer than _________.
A. hers B.she C. her D. herself
4.Would you like _____for super?
A: something Chinese B：Chinese something
C: anything Chinese D: Chinese anything
5.______ piano is too old ,but she still liked playing it.
A. She B. She’s C. Hers D. Her
6.——Who taught you English last year?
——Nobody taught me . I taught ______.
A. me B. myself C. mine D. I
7.That bike is _________?A．he B. him C. his D. it
8. We bought ______ a present, but _______ didn”t like it.
A. they, them B. them , they
C. themselves ， their D. theirs, they
1. This is（my / I）mother.
2. Nice to meet （your / you）.
3. （He / His）name is Mark.
4. What’s（she / her）name?
5. Excuse（me / my / I）.
6. Are（your / you）Miss Li?
7. （I/ My）am Ben.
8. （She / Her）is my sister.
9. Fine , thank （your / you）.
10. How old is （he / his）
1. These are ______ ( he ) brothers.
2. That is _______( she ) sister.
3. Lily is _______ ( Lucy ) sister.
4. Tom, this is _____ ( me ) cousin, Mary.
5. Now _____________(her parent) are in America.
6. Those __________ ( child ) are _____ ( I ) father’s students.
7. Do you know ______ ( it ) name?
8. Mike and Tom __________ ( be ) friends.
9. Thanks for helping ________( I ).
10. ______(Ann安)mother is ______(we) teacher.
（ ）1. My family ____ a big family. My family ____all here.
A. is, is B. are, are C. is, are D. are, is
（ ）2. This is __________.
A. a picture of family B. a picture of my family
C. a family’s picture D. a family of my picture
（ ）3. Let’s __________ good friends. A. be B. are C. is D. am （ ）4. Is she your aunt? Yes, __________.
A. she’s B. her is C. she is D. he is
（ ）5. Are __________ coats yours? —Yes, they are .
A. they B. these C. this D. there
（ ）6. Is that ___ uncle? No, it isn’t. A. he B. she C. her D. hers （ ）7. Mrs. Green is __________ grandmother.
A. Jim and Kate B. Jim and Kate’s C. Jim’s and Kate’s D. Jim and Kates’ （ ）8. Do you know the name _____Mr. Green’s son?
A. in B. of C. on D. or
（ ）9. __________ the great photo of your family.
A. thank for B. Thanks for C. Thank for D. thanks for
（ ）10. Are those your friends? __________.
A. Yes, they’re B. No, they are C. Yes, they are D. Yes, those are
1. She is a student, _____ name is Julia.
A. its B. her C. hers D. his
2. Could you help _____ with _______ English, please.
A. I, my B. me, me C. me, my D. my, I
3. A friend of _____ came here yesterday.
A. my B. his C. him D. himself
4. ______ pencil-box is beautiful. But ____ is more beautiful than ______.
A. Toms, my, he B. Tom's, mine, his C. Tom's, mine, him D. Tom's, my, his
5. Most of ______like Chinese food.
A. they B. Their C. Them D. theirs
6. Don't you let ____ help you ?
A. I and my friend B. my friend and I C. my friend and me D. my friend and I to
7. How hard______ works!
A. we B. him C. he D. his
8. ______ have been chosen.
A. I, you and he B. He, you and I C. You, he and I D. You,and me
9. She gave the erasers to Lucy and _______ .
A. I B. me C. my D. mine
10. That's not ______, it is_______. I made it ______ .
A. ours, mine, myself B. your, mine, myself C. yours, her, myself D. yours, my, myself
11. We bought _____ English-Chinese dictionaries.
A. us B. ours C. ourselves D. to us
12. Most people think ______ are winning SARS.
A. ours B. ourselves C. we D. us
1. __________ (我的) sister is going to give __________ (他) a dictionary. 2. __________ (我们) lived with __________ (我们的) grandparents ten years ago. 3. __________ (他的) house is beautiful, but __________ (你的) is so small.
4. Whose books are these? Are they __________ (他们的) or __________ (你们的)? 5. Is the balls for __________ (我们) or __________ (他们)? 6. Let __________ (我们) go and see __________ (她). 7. Could you show __________ (我) your new story-book? 8. This pen isn’t __________ (我的). It’s __________ (你的).
9. __________ (她) does __________ (她的) homework from eight to nine. 10. Does __________ (他) often help ___________ (你们)?
Yes, __________ (他) often comes here and helps __________ (我们).
三、选择正确的答案，把相应的字母编号写在括号内。 ( ) 1. _____ coat is red.
A. My teacher’s B. my teachers’ C. Our teachers’
( ) 2. Are _____ a pupil of Huamei School?
A. you B. your C. we
( ) 3. Which is _____ cup, the green _____ or the blue _____?
A. Kate, one, one B. Kate’s, one, one C. Kate’, or, one
( ) 4. There is a picture on the wall over there. Can you see _____?
A. it B. its C. it’s ( ) 5. Are those the _____ houses?
A. farmers’s B. farmers’ C. farmer’ ( ) 6. A: Where’s _____ new toy? B: Is _____ under _____ bed?
A. you, its, your B. you, it, your C. your, it, yours ( ) 7. _____ friend Kitty painted a picture of _____ for _____ birthday.
A. My, I, me B. My, me, my C. I, my, mine ( ) 8. Those shirts aren’t _____.
A. your B. yours C. you
( ) 9. _____ are cats and _____ are dogs.
A. This, his B. These, those C. That, this
( ) 10. China is a great country. _____ all love _____.
A. We, her B. Our, her C. Us, it
( ) 11. Here are two pencils. _____ is _____?
A. Who’s, yours B. What, your C. Which, yours
( ) 12. _____ classroom is here. _____ is over there.
A. Ours, Theirs B. Our, Their C. Our, Theirs
( ) 13. Let _____ begin _____ class.
A. us, us B. us, our C. we, our
( ) 14. There are forty-four students in Class A. Twenty-three of _____ are girls.
A. their B. them C. they
( ) 15. Is _____ new apartment larger than _____?
A. you, them B. your, theirs C. your, them
( ) 16. My watch is broken. Can you repair(修理) _____ for _____?
A. it, I B. it, me C. it, we
( ) 17. There flowers are for _____.
A. you and I B. you and we C. you and me
( ) 18. This isn’t _____ ticket. _____ is at home.
A. your, yours B. your, your C. yours, your
( ) 19. My cousin put on my sweater and I put on _____.
A. she B. her C. hers
( ) 20. Look at these elephants. Let’s feed _____ some bananas.
A. they B. their C. them
( ) 21. _____ father took _____ to a football match yesterday afternoon.
A. His, he B. His, him C. He, his
( ) 22. Please give _____ and _____ friend some water.
A. me, my B. I, my C. mine, mine
1. Open the door for __________ (I, me) please.
2. Catch __________ (he, him)! He’s a thief.
3. I love Mickey very much. What about __________ (you, your)?
4. __________ (They, Them) are my classmates.
5. Look at __________ (they, them). They are drawing pictures.
6. Are these oranges __________ (their, theirs)?
7. The blue bike is __________ (her, his), not mine.
8. Look at the car. __________ (It’s, Its) colour is black.
9. Your bags are green __________ (their, theirs) are yellow.
10. Their school is in the country. __________ (Our, Ours) school is in the city.