Lesson T The Life Cycle of a Frog
1. Words and phrases: adult frog lay eggs frog let front leg back leg week
2. Sentences: Adult frog lay eggs in spring. After about two weeks old, tadpoles come out. About ?,they have? Their tails become short and then they called froglets.
Teaching importance and difficulties:
1. Adult frog lay eggs frog let front leg back leg week
2. Ss can describe the life cycle of a frog.
Teaching procedures: cards, tape , recorder, pictures
Teaching methods: TPR, listen &repeat , look &say.
Warm up: Greetings
Do some sums and subtraction.
Lead in: Review the words of seasons, then ask: What season is it now?
Yes, it’s spring. What can we see in spring?
Lead the Ss say the words of “frog”.
a. Show a big picture to the Ss, teach them to learn the phrases: adult frog lay eggs froglet front leg back leg
b. Show the picture of the life cycle of a frog (P12). Ask the Ss to say the life cycle of a frog (They can speak in Chinese)
c. Play the tape, Ss listen and repeat 2-3 times, try to understand the meaning of the text.
d. Ss try to describe the life cycle of a frog.
e. Ss work in pairs: finish the quiz (P13)
a. P13 .Fill in the blanks
b. Listen and draw the life cycle of a frog
c. Workbook. P 50-51 (Do in class)
5. Homework: 1 Read and try to recite the text ( Or describe the life cycle of a frog in the own way). 2. Dictate the words
Lesson T The Life Cycle of a Frog Adult frog---lay eggs—Tadpole-- -Tadpole with legs----froglet----young frog--- Adult frog 课后反思：