(1) 字母：（大小写）辨认、书写顺序 : Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz.
(2)元音字母：A a , Ee, Ii, Oo, Uu
Aa Hh Jj Kk Ee Bb Cc Dd Gg Pp Tt Vv Ii Yy
Oo Uu Qq Ww Ff Ll Mm Nn Ss Xx Zz Rr
(3)书写容易错误的字母：E , F , G, M, N, d, i, p, q, x, y.
(4)字母代表的专有名词：BBC, NBA, UN, UK，ABC，USA, am, pm, kg, cm, 等。
基数词: One, two, three, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten , eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen? twenty, twenty-one? thirty, forty, fifty? eighty, ninety, one/a hundred , one/a hundred and one? two hundred.
序数词: first , second , third , fourth , fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth, eleventh, twelfth? twentieth, twenty-first, twenty-second, twenty-third, twenty-four?thirtieth, fortieth, fiftieth? eightieth, ninetieth?
1) What’s thirty plus forty? It’s seventy.
2) What’s your telephone number? My telephone number is 83555723.
3) What time is it ? It’s half past ten.
What’s the time? It’s ten thirty.
4) When do you usually get up ? At six thirty-five.
5) How old are you? I’m twelve.
6) How much is it / are they ? It ‘s / They’re 50 yuan.
7) How many cars do you have ? I have 6 cars.
8) How many birds can you see in the tree? I can see 3.
9) How many dolls are there on the bed? There is one/a doll.
10) How many dolls are there on the bed? There are four dolls.
11) Which floor do you live on? I live on the fifth floor.
12) Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the History Museum?
小升初英语知识总结 1 / 9
Yes, go down this street, then turn left at the third crossing….
13) Who’s the fifth girl from the right? She’s my cousin.
14)When’s your birthday? It’s on the ninth of April.
注意： 数词的应用； 不可数名词及它的量的表示方法；many与much在用法上的区别；some 和 any在用法上的区别;there is/are与have/has在用法上的区别.
colours: red, yellow, brown, blue, orange, black, white, grey, (pink) (purple) (golden) (dark blue) (light blue).
1) What colour is your coat? It’s ...
What colour are…? They’re…
2) What’s your favourite colour? My favourite colour is …
3)What colour do you like best?
year, season( spring, summer, autumn, winter) ,
month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September,
October, November, December.
Week: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
Day: 1st May (the first of May), May 2nd ( May the second)
Time: (an) hour, minute, second
10:05 (five past ten, ten o five)
10:10 (ten past ten, ten ten)
10:15 (a quarter past ten, ten fifteen)
10:30 (half past ten, ten thirty)
10:45 (a quarter to eleven, ten forty-five)
11:00 (eleven o’clock)
1) How old is your mother? She’s thirty-six years old.
2) How many months are there in a year? There are 12.
3) When’s your birthday? My birthday is on 15th January ( the fifteenth of January).
4) When do you get up? I get up at six o’clock.
5) When’s spring in China? It’s in March, April and May.
When does spring last? It lasts for 3 months from March to May.
6) What time is it? It’s a quarter to nine.
food : meat, rice, fish, bread, egg, hamburger, biscuit, sandwich, pie, noodles, dumpling, mooncake, ice-cream, hot dog…
drinks : water, milk ,orange juice , coffee, tea, soft drinks …
小升初英语知识总结 2 / 9
fruits: apple, orange, banana, grape, pineapple, mango, lemon, watermelon,peach, strawberry 相关句型:
1) Would you like something to drink/eat? Yes, I’d like some…No, thanks .
2) Would you like to eat/drink…? I’d like to eat/drink…No, thanks .
3) What’s your favourite food/drink/fruit? My favourite food/drink/fruit is …
4) Could I have some…? Yes, please .
clothes: hat, cap, coat, shirt , T-shirt, skirt, dress, sweater, jacket, trousers, socks, shoe,jeans, shorts,blouse, tie, costume,belt, gloves, scarf
put on(wear) / take off
所属关系: 形容词性的物主代词:my, your, his, her, its, our, your, their
名词性的物主代词: mine, yours, his, hers, its, ours, yours,theirs
1) Whose shoes are these? They’re mine. They’re Tom’s .
2) Is this /that/it your book? Yes, it is. No, it isn’t.
3) Is this pencil yours? Yes, it is. No, it isn’t.
4) Are these /those/they your coats and trousers? Yes, they are. No, they aren’t.
5) Are those clothes theirs? Yes, they are. No, they aren’t.
6) This is my hat. That hat is his.
注意： 名词单，复数；物主代词（名词性的物主代词，形容词性的物主代词）；名词所有格，如：Tom’s , my father’s , the teachers’.
Toys: doll, toy, puppet, puzzle, balloon, mask , yo-yo, kite…
文具: desk, book, bag ,pen, pencil, pencil-box, ruler, chair, ball,rubber, sharpener,
stapler, crayon, copybook, bookmark, notebook, ….
存在的位置 : in, on, under, beside, behind, in front of, at the back of , in the front of , in the middle of, between, in the center of ? ).
1) There is a cup of tea on the table.
2) There are some oranges in the fridge.
3) Is there any milk in the glass? Yes, there is. No, there isn’t.
4) Are there any oranges in the fridge? Yes, there are. No, there aren’t.
5) What’s under the desk? There is an orange . / There are some oranges.
words: table, clock, brush, telephone, light, computer, fridge, glass, knife,
bottle, box, plate, photo, fax, radio, purse, fan, tape, cup, watch, bookcase,
bed, fork, basket, umbrella, TV, spoon, cupboard, bowl, telephone, sofa, lamp…
特点: big, small, heavy, light, white, black, old, new, beautiful, cute, tall, short, strong, nice, good, bad, lovely?
形状：shape ,star, rectangle, diamond ,triangle ,square ,circle
1)This is a new table. / This table is new.
小升初英语知识总结 3 / 9
2)That’s a nice telephone. / That telephone is new .
3) These are forks . Those are spoons .
4) What shape is the table ? It’s an oval /a rectangle /square …
words(animals): cat, dog, duck, fish, sheep, bird, panda, monkey, rabbit, chick, tiger, lion, pig, cow , mouse (mice), bear, elephant, grasshopper, ant, butterfly…
生活地点：at home, on a farm, in /at a zoo ?
相关句型：What animal do you like best ? 描述动物特点
words: tree, grass,flower, leaf (leaves) …
buildings: hospital, park, house, library, museum, office, farm, post office, bank,
police station, train station, airport, shop center, supermarket, theatre, snackbar,
restaurant, countryside, school, classroom, computer room, toilet, music
room, house: bathroom, living-room, sitting-room, bedroom, kitchen, garden…
房子的基本构造： door, gate, wall, window, floor?
1) Where do you study at/ in ? I study at Nan Changjie Primary School.
2) Where does your mother work at/ in ? She works at a hospital.
3) Let’s meet at the gate of the park.
4) My brother is playing in the garden.
body: head, hair, eye, nose, ear, mouth, neck, shoulder, hand, finger,foot(feet) ,toe…
外貌: fat, thin, tall, short, strong, beautiful, nice, old, young, round face, two big blue eyes, long hair, short hair, black hair ,white hair?形容词比较级
1) I’m /You’re /He’s/She’s /We’re /They’re (not) tall.
2) Is he/she tall or short? He’s /She’s tall (short).
3) I’m taller than…/ I’m as old as…/ My hair is longer than…/
4) I/We/They/You have (got) black hair.
5) He/She has ( got ) a round face.
6) Does he/ she have?？Yes, he/she does. No, he/she doesn’t.
7)Has he/she got long hair ? Yes, he/she has.No, he/she hasn’t.
注意：描述人的外貌时，have与has用法上的区别； 形容原级和比较级词的用法，如 :tall, short, old, young, black , long?
age, year, address, e-mail address, hobby,
hobby: collecting stamps(coins) , going swimming? doing sth．副词原级和比较级的用法 相关句型:
1) How old are you ? I’m thirteen years old.
2) I’m a thirteen-year old boy.
小升初英语知识总结 4 / 9
3) What’s your address? I live at No.48 Renmin Road.
4) What’s your e-mail address? My e-mail address is 123VIP@126.com.
5) What’s your hobby? My hobby is going running. Or : I like going running.
6) I /You/ They like music.
7) He likes traveling.
8) Do you like reading? Yes, I do. No, I don’t.
9) Does he /she like playing basketball? Yes, he/she does. No, he/she doesn’t.
10)Does he jump high? Yes. Does he jump higher than…
注意： 描述个人的喜好时：名词和动词- ing 形式作宾语； 主语是第三人称单数时一般现在时动词的变化。
1）直接加ing ，如： open-opening, clean-cleaning, meet-meeting, sing-singing, study-studying, ?
2）去掉词尾不发音的e ，如：take-taking, close-closing, come-coming, drive-driving, have-having, use-using, write-writing, ?
3）重读闭音节的，双写最后的字母，加 ing , 如： sit-sitting, put-putting, begin-beginning , get-getting, swim-swimming, run-running, cut-cutting, stop-stopping, jog-jogging?
1） 直接加s， 如：cook-cooks, come-comes, close-closes,?
2)以o, x, s, sh, ch 结尾+es , 如: teach-teaches, go-goes, do-does, catch-catches, wash-washes, brush-brushes, miss-misses, ?
3）辅音字母加y结尾，把y改为i ，+es， 如：fly-flies, worry-worries, carry-carries, ?
words: family, grandfather(grandpa/granddad), grandmother(grandma/grand mum), father, mother, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, cousin, friend,grandparents
1) Is he/she Tom’s cousin? Yes, he/she is.No, he/she isn’t.
2) Who’s he/she? He’s/She’s my friend.
3) How many people are there in your family? Who are they?
There are four, my father, my mother, my brother and me.
1）直接加s， 如： boy-boys, term-terms,
2) 以o, x, s, sh, ch 结尾+es , 如: box-boxes, class-classes, glass-glasses, watch-watches, dress-dresses, fax-faxes, match-matches, mango-mangoes
3） 辅音字母加y结尾，把y改为i ，+es， 如：library-libraries, story-stories, strawberry-strawberries,
4） 以f或fe结尾，把f或fe，改为v+es: leaf-leaves, knife-knives, wife-wives, shelf-shelves, ?
5） 特殊: man-men, policeman-policemen, woman-women, child-children, tooth-teeth, foot-feet,
小升初英语知识总结 5 / 9
6) 不变: people, fish, sheep, ?
名词所有格，表明是“谁的” 如： my cousin’s , his parents’
它的构成规则： 单数名词后+“ ’s”， Mike’s mother.
复数名词词尾有，其后只+“ ’”，Teachers’ Day教师节.
若是两人共有时，只在后者+ “’s ”,
Jim and Tom’s mother.吉姆和汤姆的母亲。
不是两者所共有的，两者都+ “ ’s ”,
Jim’s and Tom’s mothers.吉姆母亲和汤姆的母亲。
a map of China.一幅中国地图
words: school building, classroom, music room, computer room, playground,library… subjects: Chinese, maths , English, music, computer, PE, art,
1) What’s your favourite subject? English.
2) Where’s the library? It’s on the second floor, behind the TV room.
3) When do you go to school? At 7:20.
4) When does Chinese begin on Monday? At eight ten.
5) How many …lessons do you have in a week? We have…
6) What lessons do you have in the morning/ afternoon? We have…
7) We’re having an English class.
1)Greetings: Hello! Hi! Good morning/afternoon/evening.
How are you ? Fine, thanks. And you? Not bad. /Not so good.
Please say hello to your parents for me.
2) Introduction: My name is … I’m astudent. I’m new here.
This is Mr/Mrs/Miss White.
Hello, nice to meet you .
See you later/tomorrow.
It’s late. I must go home now.
4) Thanks: Thank you (very much).You’re welcome. Not at all.
5) Apologies: Sorry. I’m sorry. That’s all right. Excuse me.
6)Invitation: Will you go shopping with me?
Would you like to go ? I’d love to . Thank you.
7)Asking for permission: May I have an apple ?
Could /Can I use your bike? Sure. Certainly. Yes, of course. Yes, do please.
8)Expressing wishes: Happy birthday! Thank you.
9) Offering help: Can I help you? What can I do for you?
10) Making appointments: Are you free tomorrow? What about tomorrow afternoon?
小升初英语知识总结 6 / 9
Let’s meet at the gate at 7:50.
Shall we visit the museum?
11) Making a telephone call: Hello! May I speak to Kate? Speaking/It’s Kate here. Who’s this/that, please ? This is…
12) Taking meals: Would you like something to eat/drink?
Would you like some fish/meat?
13)Shopping : Can I help you ,sir?
What can I do for you, sir ?
What about this one?
Do you like this one?
I want /I’d like some oranges.
How much is the shirt /are the socks?
It’s too small. Two kilos, please .
I’ll take it.
14) Asking the way: Excuse me. Where is the City Library?
Can/Could/ Would you tell / show me the way to the Garden Hotel, please?
How can I get to…?
Can I take this bus to Beijing Road?
Is there a hotel near here? It’s over there. Turn right/left… Go along/ down…
Countries: China, Japan, America (the USA), England( the UK), Australia, France,
Nationalities: Chinese, Japanese, American, English /British, Australian, French,
1)Where does your friend come from? She comes from the UK.
2) Where are they from? They’re from Japan.
3)What country do they come from? France.
4) What language does she speak? She speaks French.
5) What language do they speak? They speak Chinese.
weather : hot, cold, cool, warm, sun, sunny, rain ,heavy rain, light rain, rainy, wind, strong wind, windy, snow , heavy snow, light snow , snowy, cloud, cloudy…
temperature: 15 ( fifteen degrees centigrade), 0 (zero degree centigrade), -5 (minus degrees centigrade)…
1) What’s the weather like in spring? It’s warm, rainy and windy.
2)Does it often rain in spring there? Yes, it does.
3) Is it snowing? Yes, it is a snowy day.
4) Which season do you like best? Why? I like… Because…
5) In autumn, the days get shorter and the nights get shorter.
6)In summer, the days are long and nights are short.
festivals : New Year’s Day, Spring Festival, Women’s Day, Easter, May Day, Mother’s Day,
小升初英语知识总结 7 / 9
Children’s Day, Dragon Boat Festival, Father’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival, Teachers’ Day , National Day, Halloween, Thanks Giving Day, Christmas Day.
New Year’s Day: 1st January.
Spring Festival: It’s the Chinese New Year. It’s the first day of the Chinese year. It’s a very special festival for all Chinese people. It is usually at the end of January or the beginning of February /in late January or early February. The children can get “lucky money”.
Women’s Day: It’s on 8th March.
Easter: in March or April
Mother’s Day: on the second Sunday of May.
Dragon Boat Festival: in June or July
Children’s Day: on June 1st.
Father’s Day: on the third Sunday in June.
Mid-Autumn Festival: in September or October In China , people eat special cakes calls moon cakes and watch the full moon.
Teachers’ Day: on 10th September.
National Day: in China, it’s at the beginning of October.
Halloween: on 31st October.
Thanks Giving Day: the last Thursday in November, it’s an American festival.
Christmas Day: December 25th.
20、正在发生的事情：现在进行的动作和发生的事 be doing something
1) I’m/You’re/He’s /She’s /We’re/They’re (not) working.
2) Are you playing football? Yes, I am/we are.
3) Is he/she taking exercise? Yes, he/she is. No, he/she isn’t.
4) Are they going shopping? Yes, they are. No, they aren’t.
5) What are you doing? I’m/We’re cleaning the room.
6) What’s he/she doing? He’s/She’s having supper.
7) What are they doing? They’re reading.
21、日常生活：日常生活、工作、学习的活动 daily routine
get up brush one’s teeth, wash one’s face, make breakfast , have breakfast, go to school/work, do morning exercises, have classes, play basketball, play football, run ,jump, go home, have lunch, have supper, do one’s homework, watch TV, do some reading, go to bed
1) What time do you get up? I usually get up at 6 o’clock.
2) Nancy often watches TV in the evening.
3) My brother is always late for school..
直接加“ed”，如：pull-pulled, wash-washed, look- looked?
以辅音字母加“y”结尾的动词，将“y”改成“i”再加“ed”，carry-carried, study-studied 重读闭音节结尾，双写末尾辅音字母再加“ed”，如：stop-stopped
There was a mobile phone on the desk just now. It isn’t there now.
Were there any fruit trees on the farm? Yes, there were./ No, there weren’t.
小升初英语知识总结 8 / 9
Where are the films? They were in the bag a moment ago.
Wang Bing wasn’t in the classroom just now, but he is here now.
I/ You/ He/ She/ We/ They watched a film last Sunday.
I/ You/ He/ She/ We/ They didn’t watch a film last Sunday.
Did you/ he/ she/ they go to the park last Saturday?
Yes, I/ he/ she/ they did. No, I/ he/ she/ they didn’t.
What did you/ he /she/ they do yesterday?
I / He/ She/They played football.
23、计划与打算：计划和将要进行的动作和发生的事 be going to do ?/will do sth.
1) I’m/You’re /He’s/She’s /We’re/They’re (not) going to visit the museum.
2) Are you going to swim? Yes, I am/we are. No, I’m not/we aren’t.
3) Is he/she going to see Miss Wang? Yes, he/she is. No, he/she isn’t.
4) What are you going to do tomorrow? I’m /We’re going to visit the farm.
5) I/You/He/She/They/We will go skiing.
6) Are you going to be busy tomorrow? Yes, I am/we are.
Show me your stamps, please.
Let’s go to school./ Let Helen do it.
Don’t open the window. It’s cold outside.
Don’t let Helen do it. Let Helen not do it.
1)I/You/He/She/We/They can(can’t) play the piano.
2)Can he/she ski? Yes, he/she can. No, he/she can’t.
3) What can you/ he/she/ they do? I/ He/She/They can make model planes.
4)It’s late.You can /can’t go home.
5)Can they go by bus? Yes, they can. No, they can’t.
6)May I visit the museum this afternoon? Yes, of course /Sure/Certainly.
7)May I sit here? Yes, of course/please do.
8)Can I watch TV? No, you must do your homework.
9) We should be quiet in the library.
10)I/He/She/We/You/ They shouldn’t eat or drink in class.
注意: 情态动词的用法, can ,may, must, should +do (动词原形).
表示病痛、疾病类词语：toothache, earache, backache, stomachache, headache, cough, fever, cold
What’s the matter/wrong with you?
I’ve got a cold….
Do you take medicine?
You mustn’t go to school.
You should stay in bed.
You should have a lot of rest and drink more water
You’ll get better soon.
小升初英语知识总结 9 / 9