Unit Four We love animals. Part C
Ⅰ.Contents: Story time. Let’s sing.
Ⅱ.Teaching Aims: 1. To be able to understand the story.
2. Extend Ss’ language input. Let Ss get used to read English story.
3. Learn the song: Old MacDonald.
Ⅲ.Teaching key points: Let Ss get used to read English story. Difficult points: I have carrot. Follow me.
Ⅳ. Teaching aids: Text VCD; computer; cards: pig, bear, cat, duck, dog, elephant, monkey, bird, tiger, panda, zoo. Cards of the characters in this book: Zoom, Sarah, Miss White, Wu Yifan, Chen Jie, Mike, Mr Jones, John and Zip.
Step 1 Greeting
Step 2 Warm-up
1. Chant the chant in “Letters and sounds.”
2. Read and recite B Let’s talk.
3. Read and spell the words in Part B.
Step 3 Presentation and Practice
1. T: Look at the story and tell me: Who are they? What are they