1. He often ________(have) dinner at home.
2. Daniel and Tommy _______(be) in Class One.
3. We _______(not watch) TV on Monday.
4. Nick _______(not go) to the zoo on Sunday.
5. ______ they ________(like) the World Cup?
6. What _______they often _______(do) on Saturdays?
7. _______ your parents _______(read) newspapers every day?
8. The girl _______(teach) us English on Sundays.
9. She and I ________(take) a walk together every evening.
10. There ________(be) some water in the bottle.
11. Mike _______(like) cooking.
12. They _______(have) the same hobby.
13. My aunt _______(look) after her baby carefully.
14. You always _______(do) your homework well.
15. I _______(be) ill. I’m staying in bed.
16. She _______(go) to school from Monday to Friday.
17. Liu Tao _______(do) not like PE.
18. The child often _______(watch) TV in the evening.
19. Su Hai and Su Yang _______(have) eight lessons this term.
20. －What day _______(be) it today?
－ It’s Saturday.
1. What are you doing? I________.
A. eat B. can eat C. eating D. am eating
2. We are _________ books now.
A. reading B. am reading C. read D. to read
3. Our teacher is ________ a red sweater .
A. putting on B. put on C. wears D. wear
4. That boy isn’t ________ the teacher .
A. listen B. listens C. listening D. listening to
5. It’s eight o’clock. Jimmy’s parents __________ TV.
A. is watching B. are watching C. watch D. to watch
6. My mother is _____ a cake _____ my birthday.
A. making ; to B. making ; for C. doing ; to D. doing ; for
7. They are _______ these books in the box.
A. puts B. put C. to put D. putting
8. ____ you ___ the window? —Yes, I am.
A. Do, clean B. Is, cleaning C. Are, cleaning D. Do, cleaning