1. He __________ back a month ago. (come)
2. I must take it back the day after tomorrow. You can only __________ it for 24 hours. (keep)
3. Why have you kept me __________ here for so long a time? (wait)
4. Please come to our meeting if you __________ free tomorrow. (be)
5. He said he became __________ in physics. (interest)
6. He went to school instead of __________ home. (go)
7. In the old days it was difficult for the poor to __________ a job. ( find)
8. It's cold outside, so you'd better __________ your coat. (put on)
9. He is hungry. Please give him something __________. (eat)
10. Please don't waste time __________ TV every evening. You should word hard at English. (watch)
11. I will __________ Li Ming the good news as soon as I see him.( tell)
12. I my daughter since last month. (hear from)
13. It __________ me two days to write the article. (took)
14. Don't touch that __________ child. (sleep)
15. Yesterday Mary couldn't finish her homework, so she has to go on __________ it this afternoon. (do)
16. Li Dazhao __________ in prison in 1927. (put)
17. He told me that he __________ the Great Wall the year before. (visit)
18. I'll tell him the news as soon as he __________ back. (come)
19. The boy __________ by the door is my brother. (stand)
20. __________ I finish my homework in class? (必须) ---No, you needn't.
21. I'm sorry to have kept you __________. (wait)
22. A new theatre
23. The boys __________ basketball on the playground are my classmates. (play)
24. I regretted answering like that, I was sorry __________ so. (do)
25. Can't you see I'm busy __________? (cook)
26. He __________ worried when coming into the teacher's office. (look)
27. come beef! (随便吃点)
28. It's a great shame for me __________ in front of so many people. (laugh at)
（open)the door of your car.
(live)in Britain.They were born there and have never lived anywhere else.
1. According to the time table, the train for London ___ at seven o'clock in the evening.
A. was leaving B. has left C. leaves D. will leave
2. You should visit this part of the country when ___ .
A. spring will com B. spring comes C. It has been spring D. It will be spring
3. You needn't hurry her. She ___ it by the time you are ready.
A. will have been finishing B. would finish C. will have finished D. will be finishing
4. We can go home when the ground ___.
A. is drying B. has dried C. dried D. will dry
5. Obviously, he ___ a bad cold. He sneezes so often.
A. has B. has been C. had D. was
6. While Peggy ___, her brother is playing cards.
A. reads B. is reading C. has read D. has been reading
7. We ___ on it for several hours but we have not yet reached any conclusion.
A. work B. are working C. have been working D. have been worked
8. He said that he ___ for Shanghai the next day.
A. will leave B. has left C. would leave D. had left
9. This is the first time I ___ this kind of refrigerator.
A. saw B. have seen C. am seeing D. see
10. I think this time yesterday he ___ an English class in No. Three Classroom Building
A. had B. will have C. was having D. would have
11. By 2000, the university ___ 20,000 postgraduates.
A. will be trained B. trains C. will have trained D. would have
12. Our football team _____ every match so far this year, but we still have three more games to play.
A. wins B. was winning C. had won D. has won
13. —Who sings best in your class? —Mary _____.
A. is B. does C. do D. sing
14. She _____ her pen in her room now.
A. finds B. is finding C. looks for D. is looking for
15. What _____ you _____ tomorrow morning?
A. are/going to do B. are/doing C. are/done D. have/done
16. The scientist _____ Canada and he will give us a talk when he _____ back.
A. has gone to/comes B. has been to/will come C. has gone to/will come D. has been to/comes
17. She ___ to her hometown several times.
A. has been B. has gone C. went D. is going
18. I _____ to bed when the telephone rang.
A. have been B. went C. am going D. was going
19. Jane _____ some washing this time yesterday.
A. is doing B. had done C. was doing D. did
20. Would you like _____tea?
A. some B. a C. any D. many
21.______morning she gets up at six.
A. Every day B. On every C. In every D. Every
22. Don't _____late next time!
A. is B. are C. be D./
23. Oh, it's ____. How are you?
A. you B. your C. yours D. he
24.---How do you _____Tuesday? ---Er, T-U-E-S-D-A-Y.
A. say B. speak C. talk D. spell
25.Write _____ your exercise-books.
A. down it in B. it down in C. down it on D. it down on
26. Do you have any coloure pens? ---Sorry, I don't have_____. I think he has_____.
A. any, any B. some, some C. some, any D. any, some
27. Where is London? It’s in_____.
A. America B. Japan C. English D. England
28. One of my _____from Hangzhou.
A. friends are B. friend is C. friends is D. friend are
29. You are a teacher. What about ____?
A. she B. Li Pin brother C. her D. your
30. There____much_____ on the table.
A. is, bread B. is, breads C. are, bread D. are, breads
31. What ______his friends ______doing?
A. do, likes B. does, like C. do, like D. does, likes
32. His son goes to a different school______.
A. to his B. from him C. from he D. from his
33. One of the boys is English. All ______are Chinese.
A. the others boy B. the other boy C. the other boys D. other boys
34. I can't _____ the words. They are too small.
A. look B. see C. watch D. say
35. The map _____China is _____the wall.
A. on...of B. of...on C. of...in D. of...at
36. Mr John is working ______Jack.
A. with B. to C. at D. and
37. Our teacher often talks _____ us ____ English.
A. to...on B. with...on C. with...in D. to...at
38. Who______hard in your class?
A. works B. studys C. working D. studying
39. It's very nice ______meet you.
A. to B. for C. of D./
40. Is the blue cup yours ______ mine?
A. and B. but C. for D. or
41. Please give ___ a bottle of___.
A. me...oranges B. she...orange C. him...orange D. her...oranges
42.The car is ______full ______ move.
A. too...too B. to...too C. too...to D. to...to
43. Jim, please come______.
A. there B. to here C. to home D. here
44. It's time to ______games. We all like ______ games.
A. playing...playing B. Play...play C. playing...play D. play...playing
45. Let______. He must go to school.
A. he go B. him go C. he to go D. him to go
46. I'd like ______ a cup of tea.
A. to eat B. to drink C. eat D. drink
47. Linlin, what's that ______ English?
A. in B. at C. for D. with
48.On______way to school she often helps the old man.
A. his B. she C. my D. her
49. Don't______late for class.
A. to be B./ C. can't D. be
50. He is _____ us. We all like him.
A. friend B. friendly C. friend to D. friendly to
51.There______only bread and rice. We must go to buy some meat.
A. are B. is C. be D. have
52. He doesn't want to ______late for school.
A. is B. does C. be D. goes
53. The first class ______at eight o'clock.
A. begin B. is beginning C. beginning D. begins
54. She can ______ a little Japanese.
A. speak B. say C. speaks D. says
55._______bread would you like?
A. Many B. Much C. How many D. How much
56. There are _______old men over there.
A. an B. much C. a lot D. a lot of
57. I often buy something to eat on my way_____.
A. school B. to school C. to home D. to shop
58. Let him ______the kite.
A. to fly B. flying C. flies D. fly
59. I have ____to do.
A. many, work B. much, works C. much, work D. many, works
60.----What does your father do?---____.
A. work B. docter C. He is working D. He’s a worker
A. Class Three, Grade Two B. Grade Two, Class Three C. class three, grade two D. grade two, class three
62. This is a bird. ______ name is Polly.
A. It's B. Its C. its D. It
63.---Is the ship _____ now?---No, it's_____.
A. open, close B. open, closed C. opened, closed D. opened, close
64. Is this ______ruler or ______ eraser?
A. an...a B. a...an C. a...a D. an...an
A. Is B. Are C. Am D./
66.There aren't many people in the shop _____Mondays.
A. in B. on C. at D. by
67. Look, the boy ______ near the house.
A. is siting B. sit C. sits D. is sitting
68. Where_______your father_______?
A. does, from B. come, from C. are, from D. is, from
69. Would you give ______ to me, please?
A. them B. they C. their D. they're
70. Her sister ______ Japanese at school.
A. study B. studying C. studies D. is study
71. Does Wang Kai go to bed _______ten in the evening?
A. at B. in C. for D. on
72. It's time _______ morning exercises.
A. do B. does C. to do D. doing
73. Who_______your good friend?
A. am B. are C. is D. Does
74. I will tell him as soon as he ____back.
A.come B. comes C. will come D. came
75. Here _____the money.
A.are B.is C.am D.was