( )1. There ________ many high buildings in this city.
A. is B. are C. have D. has
( )2. –Can you come here next Monday? --Sorry, I________.
A. can B. don?t C. can?t D. am not
( )3. Did you ________ the video last night?
A. see B. watch C. look D. read
( )4. This room is ours, and that one is ________.
A. they B. them C. their D. theirs
( )5. Tom is __________ than Daming.
A. taller B. tall C. tallest D. the tallest
( )6. He often does some washing ________ Sunday.
A. at B. in C. on D. by
( )7. His mother is __________ nurse.
A. a B. an C. \ D. some
( )8. Do you want _______ home?
A. go B. go to C. to go to D. to go
( )9. –Thank you. --- ________.
A. No thanks B. You?re welcome C. Thank you
( )10. –Give me a ruler, please. --________.
A. Here you are B. Here is it C. Here it is
( )11.There are three _________ in the office.
A. police B. policeman C. policemen D. police officer
( )12. ________ people are talking about the film.
A. A lot B. Lot of C. Lots of D. Much
( )13. –What are these? --_________.
A. It?s buses B. They are pencil-box
C. They are apples D. Oh, yes, there are
( )14. –How are you? --Fine, thank you. And you? --_________
A. How are you? B. I?m fine, too. C. Nice to meet you.
( )15. This is _________ book.
A. an English B. English C. an english D. a English
( )16. – What colour is your ruler? -- __________.
A. It?s a white B. A white ruler C. It?s white
( )17. ________ mother is a teacher.
A. Betty?s B. Betty C. Betty is
( )18. –Are these their _________ ? --No, they aren?t. They are _______.
A. watch, our B. watch, yours C. watches, ours
( )19. Let?s ________ them, please.
A. to see B. see C. seeing D. saw
( )20. The pencil is in __________.
A. the your bag B. you bag C. your bag D. a your bag
( )21. The clock is on the desk. Can you see ________?
A. one B. it C. clock D. them
( )22. Is this ________ watch?
A. I B. my C. me D. mine
( )23. --________ is it? --- Thirty yuan.
A. How B. How many C. How much D. How old
( )24. Happy birthday _______ you. This apple is ________ you.
A. to, to B. for, to C. to, for D. for, for
( )25. --________ is Jim? -- He?s fine.
A. How old B. How C. What D. Who
( )26. We ________ English.
A. are speak B. speak C. listen D. are listen
( )27. My shoes ________ blue, How about yours?
A. is B. are C. am D. not
( )28. He will buy a book _________ me.
A. for B. in C. to with
( )29. Jim and ________ are in the same class.
A. me B. I C. my D. mine
( )30. It?s time ________ have dinner.
A. on B. to C. \ D. for
( )31. The car is coming. Don?t _________ in the street.
A. play football B. play with fire C. sing songs D. talk loudly
( )32. Is your father a doctor _________ a farmer?
A. and B. but C. or D. for
( )33. My father ________ to buy a tie (领带) last year.
A. wants B. wanted C. want D. wanting
( )34. You can get ________ at the third stop.
A. off B. on C. in D. of
( )35. He likes ______ stamps.
A. collect B. collects C. collecting D. collected
( )36. Your answer is very good. _________, please.
A. Stand up B. Sit C. Stand D. Sit down
( )37. He ________ watch TV this evening.
A. will B. would C. are going to D. am going to
( )38. I am ________.
A. first B. the first one C. one first D. one
( )39. There ____ some orange juice and some ________ on the table.
A. have, oranges B. are, oranges C. is, oranges D. has, oranges
( )40. January ________ the first month of a year.
A. will be B. are C. can be D. is
( )41. I can?t carry _________.
A. they B. them C. their D. theirs
( )42. We are ________ the supermarket.
A. at B. on C. under D. behind
( )43. The ______ are falling down the stairs.
A. orange B. orangess C. oranges D. an orange
( )44. We are going to ________ Beijing.
A. visits B. visiting C. visited D. visit
( )45. There _______ a book and two pens on the desk.
A. are B. has C. is D. have
( )46. He?s talking to her friend, _____ the phone is ringing.
A. but B. or C. and D. so
( )47. I want _____ a map of China.
A. is buying B. buy C. to buy D. bought
( )48. Do you like ___________?
A. swim B. swimming C. are swimming D. swim, too
( )49. They often help__________.
A. I B. mine C. my D. me
( )50. Is it a picture ________ your school?
A. at B. in C. of D. with
( )51. What?s wrong _________ you?
A. from B. with C. for D. at
( )52. We?ll come to your house ________ half _______ hour.
A. on, a B. in, a C. on, an D. in, an
( )53. It?s 10 o?clock. Ben _______ TV in the bedroom.
A. is watching B. watch C. watches D. are watching
( )54. –Is this T-shirt ________ ? – Yes, it?s _________
A. your, mine B. yours, mine C. yours, my D. your, my
( )55. –Is your friend a boy or a girl?
A. Yes, it is B. No C. A boy D. a boy
( )56. I get home ________ 4:40 in the afternoon.
A. in B. with C. on D. at
( )57. _______ talk in the library.
A. Don?t B. Not C. No D. don?t
( )58. How many boys ________ there in the room?
A. is B. have C. are D. has
( )59. --__________ is the weather today? --- It?s fine.
A. What B. How C. Who D. Where
( )60. My father _________ a doctor.
A. are B. is C. am D. ?s
( )61. He likes watching TV________ the evening.
A. on B. in C. at D. of
( )62. Ann__________ like writing letters.
A. don?t B. isn?t C. wasn?t D. doesn?t
( )63. Is that your __________ ?
A. pen B. pencils C. books D. a ruler
( )64. I go to ________ school from Monday to Friday.
A. the B. a C. \ D. an
( )65. I have got ________ bad headache.
A. a B. the C. an D.\
( )66. There _________ some noodles in the bowl.
A. are B. have C. has D. is
( )67. The students ________ their classroom every day.
A. cleans B. clean C. cleaned D. are cleaning
( )68. I?m _______ my pen, but I can?t _______ it.
A.look for, find B.find, look for C.finding, look for D.looking for, find
( )69. It?s very dark. Please ________ the light.
A. open B. turn off C. turn on D. close
( )70. _______ you _______ last night?
A. Do, swim B. Did, swim C. Did, swam D. Do, swam
( )71. Look! There is ________ “a” in the word “chair”.
A. a B. an C. \ D. the
( )72. It?s my ________ bike.
A. brother B. brothers C. brother?s D. brothers?
( )73. Go back to _______ seat.
A. you B. your C. he D. him
( )74. please give _________ the apple.
A. my B. mine C. I D. me
( )75. There ________ a pen and two pencils in the pencil-box.
A. is B. are C. have D. has
( )76. ________ play football in the classroom.
A. Not B. don?t C. Don?t D. No
( )77. My father ________ to Shanghai last week.
A. go B. goes C. going D. went
( )78. __________ nice the dog is!
A. What B. How C. What a D. How a
( )79. Jack often _________ water for the old man.
A. carry B. carried C. carries D. carrying
( )80. She gets up _______ six ________ the morning.
A. at, in B. at, on C. in, in D. in, on
( )81. _______ Kate?s mother ________ lunch at home?
A. Do, have B. Does, have C. Does, has D. Do, has
( )82. I________ dinner at 7:00 on Sundays.
A. don?t has B. doesn?t have C. don?t, have D. doesn?t, has
( )83. –Is your father working? --No, ________.
A. she isn?t B. he isn?t C. he is D. she is
( )84. It?s a present ________ you. Happy birthday _______ you.
A. to, to B. for, for C. to, for D. for, to
( )85. He?s from England. He can _________ English.
A. tell B. speak C. say D. talk
( )86. I ________ going to ________ fishing.
A. am, going B. am, go C. was, going D. was, go
( )87. I ________ the room every day.
A. clean B. cleans C. am cleaning D. cleaned
( )88. ________ ! The teacher is coming.
A. See B. Look C. Look at D. Watch
( )89. His sister ________ a new bed.
A. is B. have C. there is D. has
( )90. We can ________ a baseball team.
A. has B. is C. have D. are
( )91. ________ computer is new, but _______ is old.
A. We, they B. Our, their C. Our, theirs D. Our, their
( )92. I don?t like ______ cakes. I like ________ bread.
A. some, any B. any, some C. a, a D. an, an
( )93. She can ________ from the Internet.
A. learns B. learning C. learned D. learn
( )94. Helen?s mother ________ work. She ______ housework at home.
A. does, does B. doesn?t, does C. doesn?t, do D. don?t, does
( )95. How nice _______ dress is!
A. it B. these C. those D. this
( )96. My friend likes ________ very much.
A. taking photos B. take photos C. takes photos D. to take photos
( )97. Tom _______ two good hobbies.
A. have B. is C. has D. are
( )98. There _______ tea in the cup.
A. are B. is no C. has D. are no
( )99. It?s time _________ classes.
A. for B. to C. \ D. on
( )100. Please give an apple ________ me.
A. for B. to C. \ D. on
( )101. _______ I help you?
A. Do B. Can C. What D. Must
( )102. I _______ my homework yesterday. I am_________ now.
A. do, playing B. did, plays C. did, play D. did, playing
( )103. Are you feeling _________ ?
A. happy B. a happy C. happily D. much happiest
( )104. There is a kite __________ the tree.
A. at B. on C. of D. in
( )105. There ________ some milk in the bottle.
A. have B. are C. is D. has
( )106. Let?s go to Nanjing __________ train.
A. in B. by C. on D. at
( )107. The girl _________ white is my sister.
A. in B. on C. wear D. wears
( )108. He likes playing ________ basketball and playing _______ violin.
A. the, \ B. \, \ C. \, the D. the, the
( )109. Can ________ go with ________ ?
A. her, me B. you, me C. you, she D. I, she
( )110. --______ T-shirt is this? --It?s ________.
A. Whose, my B. Whose, I C. Whose, me D. Whose, mine
( )111. My shoes are ________ the bed.
A. for B. under C. at D. in
( )112. My brother ________ be fifteen next year.
A. are B. will C. is D. was going to
( )113. What are ________ ?
A. it B. this C. those D. that
( )114. –Where is Nancy now? --She is _______ the garden.
A. in B. on C. at D. from
( )115. Is that ________ coat?
A. Kate B. Kate?s C. Kates D. Kate her
( )116. We often go to the cinema ________ Sundays.
A. on B. in C. at D. from
( )117. _______ is the weather like?
A. How B. What C. Who D. Which
( )118. My father is _________ than his father.
A. tall B. taller C. taller than D. tall than
( )119. The bus is coming! Please run ________.
A. slowly B. slow C. quick D. quickly
( )120. Mary _______ a Chinese book.
A. is B. have C. has D. does
( )121. There are some birds __________ the tree.
A. under B. on C. in D. behind
( )122. He_________ his aunt and uncle this evening.
A. will visit B. shall visit C. is visiting D. visits
( )123. It often rains in ________ July and June.
A. an B. a C. \ D. the
( )124. _________ is she going tomorrow?
A. When B. How C. What D. Where
( )125. –How ________ days are there in a week? ---There are seven days.
A. many B. much C. long D. old
答案： 1-5 BCBDA 6-10 CADBA 11-15 CCCBA 16-20 CABBC 21-25 BBCCB 26-30 BBABB 31-35 ACAAC 36-40 DABCD 41-45 BACDC 46-50 CCBDC 51-55 BDABC 56-60 DACBB 61-65 BDACA 66-70 ABDCB 71-75 BCBDA 76-80 CDBCA 81-85 BCBDB 86-90 BABDC 91-95 CBDBD 96-100 ACBAB 101-105 BDADC 106-110 BACBD 111-115 BBCAB 116-120 ABBDC 121-125 CACDA
1. are teachers there in school our 50 .
2. bought for a him Sam?s mother book .
3. is Amy what doing ?
4. he not speak can Chinese .
5. go bed did you when to last night ?
1. Many ________ (child, children) like playing with snow.
2. He ________ ( have, has ) a good sister.
3. ___________ ( There, Their ) are some pens.
4. I can?t _________ ( sea, see ) the trees.
5. This year she is ________ ( four, for ) years old.
6. The student is __________ ( reading, reads ) the book.
1. –What did you do yesterday? --I _____ ( do ) my homework.
2. I have lots of ________ ( hobby ).
3. She likes ________ ( read ) books very much.
4. He always _________ ( eat ) fruit after breakfast.
5. He ______ _______( come ) here tomorrow.
6. I usually ________ ( go ) to school on foot.
7. We _______ _______ ( put ) the pictures on the wall now.
8. _________ ( collect ) stamps is my hobby.
9. _________ you _________( visit ) your grandmother this week?
10. His mother often ________ ( cook ) dinner.
11. He _______ _______ ( speak ) Chinese, but he can ________ ( speak ) English.
12. When ________ you ______ ( do ) the housework last Friday?
13. _________ Lucy ________ ( play ) football yesterday?
14. Look! The sun _______ ________ ( shine ).
15. _______ ________ ( not put ) your hands on your head.
16. Tom usually ________ ( play ) football after school.
17. Look! The boy ________ ________ ( climb ) the tree.
18. I ________ ( be ) born in 1994.
19. She _______ ________ ( go ) to Shanghai tomorrow.
20. Mike ________ ________ ( not like ) playing chess.
21. I _______ _________ ( read ) an English book now.
22. She ________ ( do ) her homework yesterday evening.
23. Look! He _______ _______ ( dance ).
24. They usually ___________ ( go ) to the shop on Sundays.
25. I _______ ________ ( go ) there next week.
26. __________ ( be ) your cousin at home?
27._________ name is Tom. We like _________( he ).
28 .Jim and I ________ ( be ) good friends.
29 .Mrs Green has two __________ ( child ).
30 .This is my mother. ________ ( she ) name is Sue.
31 .Look, those __________ ( bus ) are very new.
32 .Tom is ________ ( tall ) than Bill.
33. There ________ ( be ) some rice in the bowl.
34 . The boy is doing __________ ( he ) homework.
35. The ___________ ( child ) are talking to their teacher.
36. China, Canada and America are big __________ ( country ).
37 The blue bag is _________ ( she ).
38. They _________ ( be ) having breakfast now.
39. My sister is ________ ( tall ) than I .
40. Let ________ ( I ) help the old man.
41. You should wash your ________ ( hand ) before each meal.
42. The bell ________ ( ring ) at 9 o?clock. Then we went into the classroom.
43. The blind man can?t cross the street. The pupils help _________ ( he ).
44. I read English very __________ ( bad ). Can you help me?
45. --- Whose book is this? --- It?s __________ ( her ).
46. I often read __________ ( story ) in the library.
47. There are some ___________ ( America ) restaurants in Beijing.
48. There is a river behind the __________ ( build ).
49. My pen friend often ________ ( help ) me with my English.
50. --- _________ cats __________ ( like ) fish? ---Yes, I think so.
51. There are some __________ ( woman ) in the park.
52. He ________ ( eat ) three apples yesterday evening.
53. Thank you for ___________ ( help ) me with my English.
54. All the __________ ( leaf ) fall to the ground in autumn.
55. My father _________ ( give ) me a watch last Sunday.
56. Do you want to see my _________ ( photo )? They are very beautiful.
57. ---Can you speak ___________ ( China ), Amy? --- Yes, but only a little.
58. Look! The boys are ___________ ( play ) football in the playground.
59. Lili often _________ ( help ) the teachers clean the blackboard.
60. __________ ( not ride ) your bicycle here!