Unit1 How tall are you? PartB 练习题
( ( (
( ( (
( ( ( ( 三、读一读，写一写。
Eg: long-longer big-_________ late-_________ heavy-_________ small-________ thin- ________ funny- ________ tall-________ hot-________ happy-_________ fat- _________ cute-_________
large-_________nice- _________ deep-_________ large-_________
( ) 1. ______ tail is longer. A. His B. He C. Him
( ) 2. – How ____ are you? --- 40 kg.
A. heavier B. heavy C. heavyer
( ) 3. She is _______ than me. A. heavier B. heavy C. heavyer
( ) 4. I’m _______ and _______ than you.
A. big, strong B. biger, stronger C. bigger, stronger
( ) 5.My legs are longer than ______. A. you B. your C. yours
( ) 6. ______ rabbit do you like? A, What B.Where C. Which
( ) 7. ______tail is about 38 cm long. A. It’s B. It is C.Its
( ) 8.Mr Black ______ than Mr Smith. A. fuuny B. fun C. funnier
( )9.My boxes are bigger than______. A. you B.your C. yours
( ) 10.Line up from ______to______ class!
A.smaller; bigger B.younger; older C. short;tall
1. I am t______ than my mother. 2. The rabbit’s ears are l_____ than the cat’s.
3. Line up from y ______ to older. 4. Tom w_______ size 18.
5. Your hair is shorter than m________.
1. I _______ taller than John. ( is, am , are)
2. _____ you heavier than Tom? ( is, am, are )
3. She _____ three years older than her litter sister.( is, am, are )
4. How _______ is your brother? ( tall, taller, high )
5. An elephant is _____, and it is ______than a panda.( big, biger, bigger )
6. The monkey’s tail is _____ than the rabbit’s tail. (long, longer, short )
7. My arms are longer than ______.( you, your, yours )
1.How old are you? ( ) A.. There are five.
2. How many people are there in your family? ( ) B. I’m 12.
3. How tall are you? ( ) C. It’s about 6300 kilometers long.
4. How much is your T-shirt? ( ) D. I feel happy.
5. How do you usually go to school? ( ) E. On foot.
6. How long is Changjiang River? ( ) F It’s about 10 minutes by bike.
7. How high is that mountain? ( ) G. Over 1000meters high.
8. How far is it from your home to your school? ( ) H. Thirty yuan.
9. How are you? ( ) I. I’m 158cm tall.
10. how do you feel? ( ) J. Fine,thank you.
1. how friend heavy good your is ?
2. swimmer the good a is whale .
4. Is your fish smaller than Sarah’s? （肯定回答）
5. Jack is thimmer than Tom. (一般疑问句)
John: Hi! Jack. Jack: fine, thanks.
John: Jack: I’m 165 cm. What about you? John: I’m 160 cm. Jack:
John: I’m 60 kg. Jack: Yes, you’re 17 kg heavier than me. And .
A. How tall are you? B. I’m 5 cm shorter than you.
C How are you? D. How heavy are you?
E you are older than me. F. I’m heavier than you.