1. I am _(make) a toy car for my little sister now.
2. ---What’s the weather like? It ___(be) sunny.
3. My sister ___(be) at home yesterday evening.
4.I’m ____(go) to visit a flower show tomorrow.
5. My mother ___(like) bananas.
6. He ____(do) his homework yesterday evening.
1. Listen, Jim __________(sing) an English song in the music room.
2. Wang Bing ____________(like) (make) model ships.
3. I ____(live) in Nan Jing , but my friend_______(live) in England.
4. My father ______(like) (read) newspaper.
5. It’s two o’clock in the afternoon. We _________ (have) an English class now.
6. I like __________(sing), she _________(like)_________(dance).
7. What ___Helen often __ (do) at the weekends? She often_____(catch) insects.
8. He __________( not want) to eat bread for breakfast.
9. I ____(have) a friend. Her name ___(be)Susan.She ___(like) singing and dancing
10. She usually __________(go) shopping with her mother.
11.Look, They __________ (play) football in the playground.
12. ___(do) your sister ____(watch ) TV every day? No, she doesn’t.
1. The baby ____every night.
A. cry B. will cry C. cries D. is crying
2. Last year Jane ____17, so she ____18 now.
A. is,is B. was, is C. is , will be D. was, will be
3. I often ___some bread for breakfast, but my parents usually __milk and eggs for it.
A. has, have B. has, has C. have, have D. had, had
4. _____ you see my sister an hour ago? No, I ____.
A. Do, don’t B. Are, aren’t C. Did, am not D. Did didn’t
5. They ___an English evening next Saturday.
A. am having B. are going to have C. will having D. is going to have
6. Why ___you crying, Kate? I ___my little cat.
A. are , lose B. were, lost C. are, lost D. were, am losing
7. The earth ____around the sun.
A. moves B. moved C. is moving D. has moved
8. ____we go camping?
A. Are B. Do C. Shall D. Does
9. They ____usually at home in the evenings.
A. / B. will be C. were D. are
10. There ____a speech(演讲) in the hall(大厅) yesterday. Did you hear it?
Yes, I ____. A. is, did B. is ,do C. are , do D. was, did
1. We went to the park yesterday. ( 改写成一般将来时)
2. He is waiting for a friend now. (改写成一般过去时)
4. Lily is going to visit the museum. (改写成否定句)
5. My father had dinner at home last night. (改成一般现在时) _____________________________________________every day.
12. Open the window, please. （改成否定句）__________________