1. Are you wearing enough clothes?
2. I go shopping with my mother every weekend.
3. I am the youngest in our class.
4. There are no big islands east of Hong Kong Island.
5. The boys are crossing the road.
6. Hundreds of years ago, there were no traffic.
7. Miller likes riding a horse.
8. Let’ s go to the flower market.
9. My favourite season is summer.
10. Linda has already written a letter.
1. Is there chicken in the fridge?
2. What does your mother do?
3. How old was she then?
4. What do you like to do?
5. Which festival do you like best?
6. Where will you go to visit next year?
7. Have you ever eaten strawberries?
8. What do you usually have for lunch?
9. How do you go to school?
10. Are you going to the beach tomorrow?
My parents often take me to the zoo because I like animals. It is getting colder and colder now, so many animals stay in their warm houses. My elephant friend is very big. He likes eating leaves and bananas. The elephant’ s neighbour is a bear. Her fur is brown. She likes sleeping much in winter. I want to say hello to her every time I go there, but I can’ t wake her up. There are many monkeys in the zoo. Maybe they feel cold, so they hide in a cave. A mother monkey holds a baby monkey in her arms. Every week I go to the zoo to visit them. I buy some bananas for them. They are very happy to get the food.