班级 姓名 得分
( ) 1.A. read B. ready C. really
( ) 2.A. fine B. find C. film
( ) 3.A. wallet B. watch C. wash
( ) 4.A. presents B. parents C. puppets
( )5.A. the eighteenth of March B. the twentieth of March
C. the eighth of March
( ) 1. A. It’s Monday. B. It’s sunny. C. It’s the 22nd of July.
( ) 2. A. I’m in Japan. B. I was in Japan. C. I watered trees.
( ) 3. A. Helen. B. It’s Helen. C. Helen’s.
( ) 4. A. They usually watch the moon and eat moon cakes.
B. They usually visit their relatives and friends.
C. They usually dress up in costumes and go to parties.
( ) 5. A. It means “Danger”. B. It’s a public sign. C. Yes.
Lantern Festival or Yuanxiao Festival is a traditional(传统的)
Chinese is in February or , fourteen after Spring Festival . usually go to watch lanterns in the streets or in the yuanxiao (元宵). It’s delicious .My friends and I lanterns
last Lantern Festival .All of us were very .We a really good time that day .
1.问一些问题 6.blow out the candles
2.刚才 7.open it for me
3.儿童节 8.look around 1
4.尝苹果 9.a popular holiday
5.上周 10.Christmas presents
1. mine (复数) ___________ 2. smoke (现在分词) ___________
3. nine (序数词) __________4.ask (反义词) _____________
5. ours (主格) ___________6. run (现在分词) ____________
7. diary (复数) __________ 8. aren’t (过去式) ________
9. girls(所有格) __________10. fun(形容词) ____________
( )1. The sign over there means you shouldn’t ______ here
A. smoking B. to smoke C. smoke
( )2. Would you like _____ basketball with me? _____
A. play Yes, I like. B. play Yes, I’d like.
C. to play Yes, I’d like to.
( )3. This is __________ watch. ________ is over other.
A. my, His B. my, He C. mine, His
( )4.There’s a race and the boys are very __________.
A. exciting B. excited C. excite
( )5. There _____a pair of glasses in my bag a moment ago.
A. was B. were C. is
( )6. The sweater is on the floor. Please ______ for me.
A. pick it up B. pick up it C. pick them up
( )7. He __ to school by bus every day, but he ___ there
on foot yesterday.
A. goes, went B. go, went C. went, go
( )8. Where ______ you last Monday? I ______ at home.
A. are is B. were was C. was were
( )9. New Year’s Day comes ______ Christmas.
A. after B. before C. with
( )10. ---____ is the teapot? ---It’s _____.
A. Who, his B. Whose, his C. Whose, her
1. This sign means “No ”. (smoke) 2. Today is the (twelve) of March.
3. I’d like (watch) a VCD of Japanese cartoons. 4. Listen, the children (play) the guitar now. 5. Show (we) the stamps. 6. Liu Tao and Wang Bing (milk) cows yesterday. 7. Su Hai can (make) pumpkin lanterns. 8. All the people are very (excite) now. 9. Where are our shoes? (your) are under the bed. 10. How many (child) are there in your family?
五、按要求完成句子。（10分） 1. This is her comb. （对划线部分提问）
_________ ________ is this ? 2. I visited a farm with my family on Monday .（对划线部分提问）
_______ ______ you _____ with _ _family on Monday ? 3. They are from my grandparents.（对划线部分提问） ______ ______ they ________ ?
4. last, my, didn’t, Spring Festival, I, visit, relatives ( . )(连词成句)
A. 判断下列句子的正误，正确的用“T”表示， 错误的用“T”
It was May Day last Sunday .And it was also Tom’s birthday. He had a party at home. His friends came and they all gave presents to him. They sang and danced .They were very happy. Tom’s parents gave him a model ship. After lunch, they went to a park. They played games there. They went home at 4 o’clock. After dinner, they went to the supermarket. Tom bought(买) a VCD of Japanese cartoons . He 3
was very happy.
( )1. Tom’s birthday was on the 1st of June.
( )2. Tom had a birthday party last Sunday.
( )3. They played games at the party.
( )4. The model ship was a birthday present from Tom’s uncle.
( )5. Tom likes watching Japanese cartoons.
In the USA, people celebrate(庆祝) Halloween on October 31st. Children always dress up. They wear special costumes and masks. They knock（敲） on their neighbours’ (邻居)doors and shout (喊)“trick or treat”. Their neighbours usually treat them with chocolates and sweets. Or they can play a trick on them .
Children also like to make Jack-O-lanterns for Halloween. They cut out some shapes to make the eyes, the nose and the sharp(尖锐的) teeth. Then they put some candles in the pumpkin lanterns. Children like Halloween very much.
( )1. Halloween is on .
A. December 31st B. October 31st C. November 31st
( )2. Childen usually wear at Halloween .
A. costumes B. masks C. A and B
( )3. The children can get from the “Trick or treat”.
A. sweets B. lanterns C. masks
( )4. A Jack-O-lantern is made of .
A. chocolate B. pumpkin lanterns and candles C. eggs
( )5. People usually put in the pumpkin lanterns .
A. candles B. sweets C. chocolate
1. We shouldn’t litter in the park .
2. Yesterday , Mum bought me an interesting storybook .
3.Let’s pick some oranges and taste them .
4.Get up, David . Breakfast is ready .
5.Do you like the film ?
6. Grandpa got a wallet at Christmas .
7. I visited a farm with my parents last Sunday .
8. .There’re twelve candles on the birthday cake .
9. The sign over there means you should keep off the grass .
10.Tomorrow is the eighth of March.
Dad, let’s buy some flowers for mum .
1. What date is it today?
2. Where were you last year?
3. Whose comb is this?
4. What do people usually do at Halloween?
5. What does the sign over there mean?
Lantern Festival or Yuanxiao Festival is a traditional(传统的) Chinese holiday .
It is in February or March , fourteen days after Spring Festival . People usually go to watch lanterns in the streets or in the parks . On this day they eat yuanxiao (元宵). It’s delicious .
My friends and I played with lanterns last Lantern Festival .All of us were very excited .We had a really good time that day .