1.How many ___________(tree) did they plant last week?
2.The students went on an _____________(interest) field trip.
3.They can do it by _______________(they).
4.We are very ______________(please) with our studies in the school.
5.Be kind and _______________(friend) to other people.
6.We should behave ______________(proper).
7.The Great Wall is one of _____________(great) wonders in the world.
1.Would you like ____________(save) things for all the people?
2.Do you know how ___________(make) a kite?
3.Let’s __________(put) these books on the table.
4.What about ___________(meet) at the school gate?
5.Tell people ____________(not hunt) animals.
6.We should use things __________(make) of paper.
7.We must ___________(take) good care of the trees.
8. Please tell people ___________(not hunt) wild animals.
9.We learn _____________(be) kind to other people.
10. I learned a lot by ____________(cook).
11. I ___________(write) to my uncle yesterday.
12. Everyone ____________(like) English in our class.
13. He enjoys ____________(read) this book.
14.I learned a lot by ______________(grow) flowers.
15.I have many things ______________(do).
16.She is able ___________(interview) people.
17.They have ____________(do) many things since we came here.
18. I learned ____________(make) pizzas yesterday.