1. 词汇 :33个+1
A.句型 1. I like playing the guitar, but I prefer playing football. 2. Which club would you like to join? 3. How was your vacation? I had a terrible time. I had a good time. I enjoyed myself a lot. 4. How often did he do that? About twice a week. 5. How long did he stay there? Three days. 6. The kids are getting ready for bed.
B. 时态 一般过去时表示过去做过的事情 Did you surf the Internet? Yes, I did./No, I didn’t. What did you do last night? I surfed the Internet. 现在进行时表示将要做的事情 Ma Lin is meeting his friends this weekend. Mary is going shopping with her parents. C．表示频率的副词和短语 always, sometimes, often, never, once a week, twice a week, about twice a week, three times a week, every day, nearly every day
3.功能用语： It was fantastic. I love every minute of it. It was boring(awful). It was okay, I guess. I hope so. We lost, I’m afraid. Take care. See you soon. Hello. Is that Tom? Hi. This is Tom speaking. Can(May) I speak with Mary? Just a moment. I’ll see if she is in. I’m sorry. She is not here at the moment. Will he be free later? Can I leave a message? Sure. Could I speak to Mary? Can you tell him I called? Sure. I’ll tell him. Okay, I’ll call back later.
1.词汇 :37个+4 grow up, first of all, in front of, worry about
2. 语法 A. 句型 Are you free on Sunday? No, I’m visiting my friends. He’s playing baseball tomorrow. I feel like doing sth. Different this weekend. I’m going to be a doctor. I’m going to travel around the world. English is not only a school subject, but can be lots of fun. What are you going to buy? Where are you going to have lunch? How much money are you going to spend? Are you going to read more books in English? Yes, I am./No, I’m not. Is he going to join a conversation club? Yes, he is./No, he isn’t. Are they going to watch movies in English? Yes, they are./No, they aren’t.
B. 复习用现在进行时表示未来计划和活动的用法 He is playing baseball tomorrow. C．Be going to结构表示将要发生的动作和将来的计划 I’m going to be a doctor. He is going to join a conversation club. 3.功能用语：提出建议和拒绝建议的方法 Why don’t you go ice-skating? I can’t. I’m working. No, I don’t like ice-skating. How about(What about) cleaning up the city park? That’s a good idea. Sorry. I can’t. I have guests. (I’m going to the dentist.) Let’s stay up late tonight.
词汇 :40个+3 be famous for, a bit, compare with 语法：
A.句型 How long is the Great Wall of China? How old is the Palace Museum? How deep is the Grand Canyon? How high is the Eiffel Tower in Paris? How far is Japan to China?
B.形容词比较级 The Nile is longer than the Mississippi. Canada is very large, but Russia is larger than Canada. Life in China today is better than it was in the past. I think Los Angeles is more interesting than Lo
ndon. C.used to 的用法 We used to come here every year when I was a kid. Did you use to go to the beach? There used to be just two hotels at that time. It didn’t use to be so crowded. D.不定代词的用法 Can they do anything to save the Aral See? I hope they do something soon. There is nothing but salt and sand. Zhang Hua is careful in everything. Everybody is here, and we can begin our class. Nobody saw the problem at first.
1.词汇 :44个+3 just now, put out, in the end
2. 语法： A.句型 He could play the violin when he was six. They acted bravely. While I was doing my homework the light went out. My grandparents were watching TV when left the house. They were doing the experiment in the lab when a fire broke out on the floor.
B．时态 过去进行时 Was the sun shining? Yes, it was./ No, it wasn’t. Were the birds singing? Yes, they were./ No, they weren’t. What was he doing when I called? He was reading. What were you doing? We were working. C.情态动词 He could play the keyboard when he was six. He couldn’t play the guitar. He could play the violin? Yes, he could./No, he couldn’t.
D．修饰行为副词 carefully, casually, crazily, fast, formally, happily, quickly, quietly, sadly, seriously, slowly, strangely, well
3. 功能用语 Could you use a computer when you were six? No, I couldn’t, but my brother could.
1.词汇 :36个+5 lookafter, deal with, put off, a number of, pick up,
2. 语法： A.句型 He is extremely patient. B. Be动词+形容词： He is funny. 连系动词+形容词： They don’t feel lonely.
3. 功能用语 What kind of person is she? I think she looks quite friendly. Why are pets good for children? Because they are good listeners. I want a cat to keep mycompany. People have pets so they don’t feel lonely.
1.词汇 :29个+3 look up, out of breath, set off 2. 语法： A.句型 Many people decorate their homes. Santa Claus leaves presents for children. Lily’s family usually have a big meal on Christmas . People smiled happily. Christmas is celebrated on December25. B．时态 一般现在时What do you usually eat on on New Year’s Eve？ 现在进行时They are preparing for New Year. 一般过去时People smiled happily. 一般将来时 We’ll take care of everything.
C. 表示日期、节日的短语 On December25 On New year’s Eve On Christmas 3. 功能用语 Wishing you a Merry christmas and a Happy New Year. Thanks for your message. Don’t worry. I’ll help you study. It’s okay. I’ll bring a bag.
本单元学习内容包括：《课标》中话题10，节假日及其 庆祝活动。学习描述中西方传统文化节日风俗的词汇和 句型；复习描述节日话题所需要的四个动词时态：一般 现在时、现在进行时、一般过去时、一般将来时。在学 习描述话题的过程中，使用相关词汇、句型及相关时态 介绍传统节日的背景、风俗；描述个人的节日
第二十一课 主要围绕西方的节日圣诞节为话题展开，共包括三项学 习内容。1.1-1.3通过阅读获取圣诞节风俗、习惯的信 息。同时，在阅读过程中，培养学生归纳段落主旨的能 力。2.1-2.2通过阅读及听写获取有关圣诞节背景的信 息。2.3-2.4归纳并练习使用一般现在时结构及意义。
第二十二课 围绕中国的传统节日的风俗习惯为主题展开。1.1-1.5的活 动是有关中国人过春节前的准备工作，也是中国人过春节的 风俗习惯的一部分。1.1通过看图说话的形式，或个人做事 的信息，引发思考做这些事的原因。通过1.2阅读活动获得 中国人过春节的风俗习惯的信息，同时验证1.1的猜测，也 为1.5语言输出活动提供了样例。1.3是通过交际活动检查对 获取信息的理解。1.4-1.5是语言交际活动。2.1-2.3是关 于春节传统食品话题的活动。通过2.2听力练习获取有关食 品信息并排序，2.3检测对所听信息的理解。3.1通过阅读在 中国度过春节的经历的描述进一步了解中国的春节的风俗习 惯，复习一般过去时。
第二十三课 围绕元旦话题展开。1.1-1.2通过阅读短文，将故事按发 生的先后顺序排序，训练学生空间及时间概念的理解能力。 1.3-1.5是语法练习，归纳总结一般过去时。1.6是真实 交际练习。2.1-2.2是读写训练。 第二十四课 围绕生日及节日庆祝活动展开。通过1.2-1.3听力练习获 取所需信息，了解生日活动中所做的事情。1.4-1.5是一 般将来时语法归纳练习。1.6-1.7是实际运用交际活动。 2.1-2.2 是通过阅读理解并运用一般将来时，同时复习 生日庆祝和节日的传统食品及物品的英文名称。