Unit 6 In a Nature Park
Xinrui school Cheng Yuyan
Teaching content: 1、Let’s talk 2、Pair work
Teaching aims: to learn and use main sentences :Is there….? Yes, there is. / No, there isn’t. Teaching important and difficult points:
1. To learn :Is there…? Yes, there is./No, there isn’t.
2. To use: Is there…? Yes, there is./No, there isn’t.
PPT, word cards, game cards
Step 1.Warm-up / Revision
2. Revision：lake , mountain, river, forest, flower ……
Step 2. Presentation
1. Show PPT of Let’s talk
T : I live in a city. Do you live in a city ?(show the word card and teach students to read). T : Zhang Peng and John are talking about a city. What’s the city like ?
2. Help students understand the dialogue with the help of city，nature park，farm。,
T: Is there a nature park in the city?
Ss：Yes, there is.
T：Is there a river in the park? Is there a farm?
Ss：No, there isn’t.
3. Board writing: Is there a river in the park ? Yes, there is. / No,there isn’t.(show PPT change
there and is)
4. Give out self-made game word cards. Have a match to put up the right sentence in a shortest
5. Pair work
(1).Show PPT of Let’s talk .change the key words to make a simple dialogue.
(2).Scenery cards to students, practice in pairs.
Step 3 Homework
Make a simple dialogue with the main sentence.
Step 4 Board writing
Unit 6 Part A Let’s talk
Is there a river in the park?
Yes, there is./No, there isn’t.
Step 5 Reflection
It’s a dialogue teaching lesson which is taught in basis of new words learning.
With the help of multi media projection, students are active in the class.
So most of them can have a good of understanding of main sentences. The class was completed well. But not all the students can easily use the sentence well. I hope I can help them have interests in English..