3B 词汇与短语讲义 Chapter1
Lily: Excuse me. Can I help you?
Eric: Yes, please. Where can I play games? Lily: You can play games in the playground. Eric: Where’s the playground?
Lily: It’s on the ground floor, on the right, next to the school building.
A: I’m hungry. Where can I get some food. B: You can go to the snack bar. A: Where’s the snack bar?
B: It’s over there, on the ground floor, next to the toilets.
Charlie: Hello, Mum.
Mum: Hello, Charlie. How are you?
Charlie: I’m fine, thank you. How are you and Dad? Mum: We’re fine.
Charlie: I’m having a great time at camp. Mum: What did you do today?
Charlie: Well, first I walked to Sai Kung Park. Next I planted trees. After that, I watched a film and played games.
Mum: That’s wonderful. Ring us again soon. Charlie: Ok, Mum. Goodbye. Mum: Goodbye, Charlie.
B: Yes, I did.
Miss Li: What’s your name? Betty: Betty Fong. Miss Li: How old are you? Betty: I’m eight years old. Miss Li: When’s your birthday? Betty: The eighth of July.
1. Can I go on the roller-coaster? 2. Never mind.
3. Rita was too young to go alone. 4. Now I don’t have to go on it.
5. Bobby’s father was frightened but he had to go on the roller-coaster.
三．必背对话 I was about 120 cm tall.
Danny: No, I wasn’t tall. I was short.
I was about 105 cm tall.
2. Sue: I could ride a bicycle when I was five.
Anna: Yes, I could. But I couldn’ Sue: No, I couldn’t. I was about 15 kg.
Tim: No, I was fat.
I was about 25 kg.
1. When I was three, I was 15 kg. I was fat. I couldn’t walk fast.
2. My mother carried me around.
3. You were naughty.
4. When I was four, I could get anything I wanted.
5. I don’t like growing up.
6. My mother doesn’t pick me up anymore.
7. He doesn’t sing or read to me anymore.
8. How come?
9. My parents are happy to read to me.
10. I could be more polite.
1. She lived with her aunt and uncle in the country. 2. A strong wind blew the house away. 3. She was frightened.
4. On the way, Dot met lion in the forest. 5. What’s the matter? 6. I don’t have a heart. 7. I want to ask him for a brain. 8. Thank you for looking after my dog. 9. What a terrific adventure!