1. - What can I do for you?
- I want _____orange blouse for my daughter． A．an B．the C．a D．／
2. Millie has _____ e-dog and its name is Hobo． A．a B．all C．the D．／
3. What _____exciting football match! Our team beat Tom's team at last．
A．a B．an C．the D．／
4. - Do you enjoy your stay in Hangzhou? - Yes．I've had _____wonderful time． A．／ B．a C．the D．an 5. - Ellen, you look so happy.
- Well．I've got _____A in my history test. A．a B．an C．the D．／ 6. -Do you enjoy your school life?
- Yes, of course．I've had _____wonderful time here． A．the B．a C．an 7. - What would you like, sir?
- _____glass of orange juice, please. Thank you. A．A B．An C．The D．／
8. - I knocked over my tea cup．It went right over _____ key board． - You shouldn't put drinks near _____computer. A．the；／ B．the；a C．a；／ D．a；a 9. _____ Are you having _____good time?
- Yes. But I'm feeling a little tired．1want to have _____rest. A．a；／ B．／；a C．a；a D．the；a
10．James now is ____engineer in a big office and his girlfriend works on _____farm．
A．an；the B．an；a C．a；the D．a；a
11.Mary is ____ university student. She is _____ ordinary-looking girl with thick glasses.
A. a; an B. an; a C. an; the D. the; an 12. --- Why not take ____ friend with you? --- That sounds like ____ good idea. A. a; a B. the; the C. a; the D. the; a
13. He found it difficult to make ____ living in those days. A. a B. an C. the D. \
14. Thanks for giving me _____ I wanted. A. the information B. a information C. informations D. the informations