牛津小学英语 6A Unit 3 It was there (Part A)
1. 学生能听懂、会说、会读、会写单词、词组was, were, excited, a moment ago, just now, 能听得懂、会说、会读单词、词组camera, exciting, film, ground, sports day, running race.
2. 学生能能听懂、会说、会读和运用句型Where’s…? It’s… It isn’t there now. It was there a moment ago. Where are…? They’re … They aren’t there now. They were there just now.
3. 学生能听懂、会说和会读日常交际用语 Can you pick them up for me, please?.
2. 对was, were 及一般过去时的初步感知。
3. 对excite和exciting 的正确区分和运用。
Step1 Warming up
T: Hello, Boys and girls. What date is it today? How are you today?
Ss: Fine./ I’m fine.
T: I’m happy too. There are so many students and teachers here, I’m very excited. T: Boys and girls, Do you like English?
T: Do you like English stories?
T: Good! I like stories too, and when I enjoy interesting stories, I’m very excited. Now, I’ll give you a story. And try to remember the six places of the mouse.
Step2 Lead in
1. Review a story
2. Look and say
T: Is the story exciting? Are you excited? Now, tell me the six places of the mouse. Ss:….
3. Play a game “Find the differences”
1. T: Boys and girls, you did a very good job, and I’m very excited. Now, let’s learn a new story. In this story, all the students are very excited. Now, Let’s have a look. And try to answer: What are Su Hai and Su Yang looking for?
2. Lisen to the background and ask and answer:
① When ?
③ Where ?
④ What ?
(Ss: Sports Day
Ss: maybe in the playground, it isn’t mentioned in the tape.
Ss: Su Hai and Su Yang
Ss: They are watching a running race. )
Purpose:以Su Hai and Su Yang为中心，提出关于她们的四个问题，在解决问题的过程中，让学生对本课的背景有了一个大概的了解， 并将 Sports Day, running race, excited, exciting, 写在黑板上，以便于学生复述课文）
3. Listen to Paragraph 1
① T: We know Su Hai is looking for her camera, Where is the camera, do you want to know? Let’s go on to listen to the story.
② Ask and answer
⑴ Is the camera in Su Hai’s bag?
⑵ Where is the camera now?
4. Read the paragraph 1
Ss read after the teacher.
5.Listen to Paragraph 2
① T: Now Su Hai and Su Yang find the camera, what do they look for next? Let’s listen what happened next.
② More questions:
⑴ Are the films in Su Yang’s bag?
⑵ Where are the films now?
Step4 Practice and consolidation
1. Let students watch the flash of Part A .
2. Let students read the text by themselves.
Do T/F questions.
3. Try to retell the text according to some pictures, key words and PPT.
T: What do you know about the story?
What do you learn from the story?
T: Boys and girls, so much for today’s story, I’m very excited because you did a very good job today! After class, I hope you can tell the stories to others.
1 Try to retell the text by yourself.
2 Make dialogues with your partner