第一部分 听力 (20分)
第二部分 基础知识运用 (55分)
( )1. —How about with me?
—I’d like that.
A. play B. playing C. to play D. plays
( )2. —Do you have any time this afternoon?
A. What are you? B. What’s going? C. What’s up? D. What’s matter?
( )3. Why not have a picnic ____ this Sunday?
A. in B. for C. at D. /
( )4. —Hello, Mike! ____ Wang Wei.
—Hello, Wang Wei.
A. I’m B. That’s C. This is D. It’s
( )5. —Can you go for a picnic with us tomorrow?
—I’m sorry I can’t. I do my homework.
A. have B. have to C. has D. has to
( )6. —What about having dinner with me?
A. I’m free. B. I have time. C. I have no time. D. I have some time.
( )7. —Please ask Jane ____.
A. call me B. give me a call C. to call me back D. to call back me
( )8. My uncle is free Sundays. He often goes fishing.
A. on B. in C. at D. from
( )9. ____ I see a black and white cat. It’s very cute.
A. In way to home B. On way to home C. In the way home D. On the way home
( )10. —Would you like to sing songs with me?
—Yes, I’d love to.
A. some B. any C. much D. a lot
Li Ming: Hello! May I speak to Jane, please?
Jane: Yes. Who’s this?
Li Ming: This is Li Ming. Are you free tomorrow morning?
Jane: Yes. Li Ming: We want to visit Miss Zhang.
Jane: Oh, I’d love to.
Li Ming: Let’s meet at school. Jane: OK!
Julia and Lisa have a picnic on Sunday. At 7: 00 o’clock, they have some picnic food them to a park(公园). In the park, they many flowers(花). Lisa wants to pick(采摘) some. Julia tells her not to do that. At 12: 00, they their lunch. Their picnic food is very Eggs and hamburgers are their favorite After(在??之后) lunch, they fly in the park. At 4: 00 in the afternoon they Their mother them,“Do you have a good time?” “Yes.” they say. They are very happy.
( )16. A. breakfast B. lunch C. supper D. dinner
( )17. A. on B. with C. in D. for
( )18. A. see B. look at C. have D. to see
( )19. A. So B. Then C. But D. And
( )20. A. drink B. have C. eats D. cook
( )21. A. heavy B. kind C. nice D. well
( )22. A. drink B. vegetables C. clothes D. food
( )23. A. trees B. songs C. kites D. apples
( )24. A. go to the park B. go to the hill C. go to the shop D. go home
( )25. A. speaks B. says C. tells D. asks
In the USA or(或者) Canada, on Sundays many people go out for a picnic. They often ask their good friends to go with them. They take many things(东西) with them, like glasses, kites, knives, some nice food and some nice drinks. Sometimes(有时), they take their dogs with them. They often have their food in a park, on a farm or sometimes at the foot of(在??脚下) a hill. They are usually happy there.
( )26. People in the USA don’t like to go out for a picnic on Sundays.
( )27. They often go for a picnic with their good friends.
( )28. They don’t like to take dogs with them.
( )29. In Canada, only(仅仅) kids have picnics.
( )30. People can eat in a park in Canada.
I have a very happy day on Sunday. I go to the West Lake(西湖) with Jim and his father. We take some hamburgers with us and we want to have a picnic there. The West Lake is very nice and many fishes are in it. We see many people there. They visit the West Lake like us.
Jim and I sing some songs and his father cooks for us. Then Jim and I fly a kite and his father goes fishing. We take some photos there. We are all very happy.
31. Where do they go on Sunday?
32. What do they take with them for a picnic?
33. What do the people there do?
34. Who goes fishing there?
35. Who writes(写) the letter?
Time: This Sunday
Place: West Hill Farm
People: Students in Class 2, Grade 7
( )36. The students in Class 2, Grade 7 will ____ this Sunday.
A. go to school B. have a picnic C. do some shopping D. do their homework
( )37. They will go to this Sunday.
A. the zoo B. the hospital C. a restaurant D. West Hill Farm
( )38. Fangfang will take ____ there.
A. a camera, a kite and apples B. bottles and a guitar
C. a kite, chicken and a knife D. hamburgers and apples
( )39. will take a camera.
A. Linlin B. Wang Wei C. Fangfang D. Li Dawei
( ) 40. Which one is NOT true ?
A. Linlin is in Class 2, Grade 7.
B. They may take some photos there.
C. They have chicken, hamburgers and apples for picnic.
D. Li Dawei will take glasses and bottles.
第三部分 写作 (25分)
1. I’m not f____ now. I have to work.
2. Can you s____ English songs, Lucy?
3. I meet Mr. Li on my w____ home this morning.
4. Zhao Hua is a student. He often does his h____ on Sundays.
5. —When do people have dinner?
—In the e____.
6. How about ____ ____ (放风筝) with us?
7. —Hello! May I ____ ____(和??说话) Kangkang?
—Sorry. Kangkang isn’t in now.
8. Please ask Ma Lin to ____ me ____(回电话).
9. I’d like to ____ ____(去购物) this Sunday.
10. —Would you like to cook with us?
—I’d like that, but I ____ ____ (没有) time.
Please ____ Li Lei ____ it.
He ____ ____ do his homework at home tomorrow.
I’m sorry my father ____ ____ now.
提示：Kate早上给Susan打电话, 想约她上午去野餐。Susan想去但今天没空, 她想明天去。最后定在明天早晨出发。Kate带相机(camera), 一些鱼肉和苹果, 并告诉Susan带些果汁。
听 力 材 料
Unit 4 Topic 2
1.（W:）Hello, Jim. This is Wang Yan. Are you free tomorrow?
2. We’d like to go out for a picnic.
3.（M:）How about going fishing this Sunday, Bingbing?
4.（W:）Would you like to sing with me?
5. Do you have time tomorrow? Let’s go shopping.
6. Let’s go and fly a kite tomorrow, OK?
7. See you tomorrow.
8. Hello! May I speak to Jack?
9. I’m sorry I can’t sing any songs with you.
10. How about flying a kite with me?
11. W: Mr. Wang, are you free this afternoon?
M: No, but I’m free tomorrow.
Q: Is Mr. Wang free this afternoon?
12. M: Hello! May I speak to Li Ping, please?
W: Sorry, she isn’t in now. She is at school.
Q: Where is Li Ping?
13. M: Could you ask Jim to come to my home tomorrow?
W: All right.
Q: What does the man want Jim to do?
14. M: Would you like to go shopping with me, Linda?
W: Yes, I’d love to.
Q: What would they like to do?
15. M: We’ll go and have a picnic this Sunday. Please take glasses, vegetables, chicken, a knife and a kite.
Q: What do they want to do this Sunday?
Jim: Hello! This is Jim. May I speak to Lily?
Lucy: Oh, sorry. She isn’t in now.
Jim: Could you ask her to fly kites with me tomorrow?
Lucy: All right. I’ll tell her.
Jim: Thank you.
Lucy: You’re welcome. Goodbye.
Unit 4 Topic 2
Ⅰ.1. D 2. C 3. A 4. E 5. B
Ⅱ.6. A 7. C 8. B 9. A 10. B
Ⅲ.11. B 12. A 13. C 14. B 15. A
Ⅳ.From: Jim To: Lily Message: Fly kites with Jim tomorrow.
Ⅰ.1. B How about (doing) sth.用来表示建议，故选B。
2. C What’s up?表示“怎么了？”“有什么事吗？”，由语境可知选C。
3. D Sunday前有this，that等指示代词或next，last等形容词时，不加介词on，故选D。
4. C 由上下文语境可知这是打电话的常用语。打电话时“我是??”常用This is ...，
5. B have to do sth. 表示“不得不/必须做??”。因主语是第一人称，故选B。
7. C 本题考查两个词组ask sb. to do sth.和call ... back。本句表示“让Jane给我回电
8. A 在星期几、具体日期等前用介词on，故选A。
9. D on the way home表示“在回家途中”，home是副词，前面不用介词，故选D。
10. A some和any都表示“一些”，some一般用于肯定句，any用于否定句和疑问句，
Ⅱ.11. A 12. G 13. C 14. E 15. F
Ⅲ.16. A 由At 7: 00 o’clock可知是吃早饭，故选A。
17. B with与前面的take构成短语take sth. with sb.，表示“某人随身携带??”，故选B。
18. A 此处表示“看到了许多花”，强调结果，故用see。而look at仅表示看的动作。
19. C 由上下文语境可知, 此处表示转折的意思，用But，故选C。
20. B 由At 12: 00及lunch可知, 此处用have表示“吃”，故选B。
21. C heavy“重的”；kind“友好的”；nice“好的”；well作形容词时，表示“健康的。”
22. D 由前面的Eggs and hamburgers可知这些是他们最喜爱的食物，故选D。
23. C tree“树”；song“歌曲”；kite“风筝”；apple“苹果”。这四个名词中，fly只能
24. D 由整篇文章可知, 此处是野餐活动后回家，故选D。
25. D “Do you have a good time?”是她们的妈妈问的话，用asks一词能确切地表达题
意。ask“问, 请求”；speak“讲语言, 给??打电话”; say“说??”; tell“讲述, 告诉”，故选D。
26. F 由第一句“In the USA or Canada, on Sundays many people go out for a picnic.”可
27. T 由第二句“They often ask their good friends to go with them.”可知他们还邀请朋友
28. F 由第四句“Sometimes, they take their dogs with them.”可知他们有时带宠物狗去，
29. F 由第一句话中many people可知野餐不仅仅局限于孩子们，故本题错误。
30. T 由倒数第二句“They often have their food in a park …”可知他们可以在公园野餐，
31. The West Lake.
32. Some hamburgers.
33. They visit the West Lake.
34. Jim’s father.
35. Zhao Long.
36. B 由标题Picnic Plan可知这个周日他们计划去野餐，故选B。
37. D 由Place: West Hill Farm可知他们将去西山农场，故选D。
38. C 由表格第三栏Fangfang所带的东西可知选C。
39. B 由表格第二栏Wang Wei所带的东西可知选B。
40. D 由表格最后一栏可知Li Dawei带的是汉堡和苹果，故选D。
Ⅰ.A. 1. free 2. sing 3. way 4. homework 5. evening
B. 6. flying kites 7. speak to 8. call; back 9. go shopping 10. have no Ⅱ.11. tell; about 12.has to 13.isn’t in 14.Who; with 15.go out Ⅲ.参考范文:
Kate: Hello! This is Kate.
Susan: Hi, Kate! What’s up?
Kate: Would you like to go for a picnic with me this morning?
Susan: Yes, I’d love to, but I’m sorry I have no time today. What about tomorrow morning? Kate: OK! Let’s meet tomorrow morning. I’ll take a camera, some fish and some apples.
Could you please take some juice?
Susan: Sure. See you then.
Kate: See you.