Teaching Aims :
1. Be able to understand and say “What’s in your box?” “Chocolates? Cookies?” “ Let’s share.”
2. Be able to act the dialogue and make a similar dialogue, act it fluently.
3. Bring up their creative abilities.
Focus Points & Difficult Points :
Make a similar dialogue.
1. a wallmap
2. some headgears of Chen Jie, John and Amy.
3. Chocolates, Cookies, plastic bag.
Designing for the blackboard:
What’s in your box?
Guess! Chocolates? Cookies?
Step1. Warming –up
2. Let’s do.
3. Free talk
T: Good morning/afternoon. May I have your name?
S1: My name’s … May I have your name?
T: My name’s … Where are you from?
S1: I’m from Hang zhou.
T: Oh, me too. Nice to meet you.
S1: Nice to meet you, too.
T: Boys and girls. We have a new friend today,…
T: Hello, S2. Who’s that boy?
S2: He is S3.
T: Can you introduce him to me? This is my friend, S3. This is my teacher, Miss Jin. S2: This is my friend, S3.
This is my teacher, Miss Jin.
T&S3:Nice to meet you.
1. 1)T: Boys and girls. I’ve got a box.
Do you want to know what’s in my box?
T: You can say “What’s in your box?” ( T writes it down on the blackboard.) S1: What’s in your box?
T: Open it and see. Shhhhh! Be quiet!
S2: What’s in your box?
2) T: Who can tell me what’s in my box?
T teaches the pronunciation of “chocolate”.
T shows cookies: What are they?
T: They are cookies.
Cookie means 曲奇饼，一种小甜饼。
也可以指某一特定类型的人。 He is a tough cookie. He is a smart cookie.
3) T: How many cookies do I have? Guess!
T: Let’s count!
T & Ss: 1,2,3,4……20!
4) T: Now, let’s share! Share means you can eat them, he can eat them, everybody can eat them. Ok?
S3: Good idea!
a. Watch the VCD.
b. Read after the tape.
c. Guess the next sentence.
d. Practise in 3-person group.
e. Act it.
f. Make a similar dialogue. 1).T explains the meaning of the task.
2) Ss do it after the class.