Sunday football letter long
1. She is reading a 4. They are playing .
American English Chinese England America China
1. Children from 2. Children from 3. Children from friend Saturday computer birthday traditional
washed cooked cleaned finished
noodles cleaned helped washed watched
2. He 4. Sam yesterday.
1. learns learn
English and Maths.
She didn’t 2. walks walk
He usually He didn’to schllol yesterday.
3. gets up get up
Yesterday, Lingling didn’ at 6:30
4. watches watch
She didn’t She usually TV.
1. Sam usually (gets / get) up at 6:30.
2. Lingling didn’t (watched / watch) TV yesterday.
3. Xiao Feng didn’t (play / played) basketball yesterday.
4. Xiao Jun usually ( helps / helped) mother.
raining read books play football plays football On Sundays, Daming he didn’yesterday. yesterday usually
walks to school at 7:30.
2. She didn’3. ’t help her mother do housework.
4. He Printed Chinese printing invented
2. Chinese people invented .
3. Bicycle English invented 1839 picture
.It’s a bicycle. Look at the man on .He was .
made painted cleaned watched
1. Sam the room yesterday.
2. Amy TV yesterday.
3. Yesterday Daming a picture.
4. Lingling a cake yesterday.
wore fell went ate
2. She a banana.
3. He over the ice.
1. I usually (go/went) to the park.
2. She (see/saw) a film yesterday.
3. We (eat/ate) some bananas yesterday.
4. I usually (climbed/climb) the mountains.
5. They (have/had) a good time yesterday.
6. He usually (plays/played) the trumpet.
Was ate went had wore saw
to the a film. In the cinema, hot, so clothes. bread didn’t cleaned finished helped
my mum. my homeworek yesterday.
went washed plays reading
1. 3. Daming didn’4. What’s she doing? She’
helped dancing washed walk newspaper
. 4. Lingling didn’ate had went bought saw was
birthday yesterday. Now I am nine. Here is a photo of me. the zoo with my mother. lots of animals. an ice cream.My me a present. cooked didn’t make ate didn’t eat
bought didn’t buy washed didn’t wash
He trousers. only real said took….away
2. “I want a big ship.” the bad man.
’helped Ma Liang.
hurt broke fall was finish
yesterday? my toy yesterday.
crying that day. He hurt his leg.
4. Did you your homework yesterday?
won practice came last
1. Some English children a lot. Then you will win.
1.I (am / was) very good yesterday. This ice cream (was / is) for me.
2.Did you help your mum on Sunday?Yes,I (did / helped).
3.What did you buy? I bought a postcard. It’s (for / from) you.
1. watch watches watched
I TV yesterday.
2. get up gets up got up
She usually at 8:30
I 3. didn’t doesn’t don’t
go swimming yesterday. He like swimming. go swimming yesterday.
4. yesterday usually
He walks to school at 7:00.
She didn’ She didn’. 1. He (wash / washed) his trousers yesterday.
2. Lingling (didn’t / not) go to school yesterday.
3. (Chinese / English) people invented paper.
4. Did you break your toy? No, (I did / I didn’t)
5. (When / What) did she play? She played the flute.
ate went cooked watched cleaned finished
the noodles, my rooms and I to the park. In the evening, .
head fall paper gold fever get
5. Mingming’6. She didn’