When, while, before, after, till, once, as soon as, so long as, by the time, if, in case (that), unless, even if, whether, the moment, the minute, the day, the year, immediately
He will write to me as soon as he gets to Shanghai. 他一到上海就会给我写信。
He is going to visit her aunt the day he arrives in Beijing. 他一到北京，就去看他姨妈。
The newspaper says that it's going to be cold tomorrow.
It says “No photos!”
Napoleon's army now advances and the great battle begins.拿破仑的军队正在前进，一场伟大的战役开始了。
hear, tell, learn, write , understand, forget, know, find , say, remember.
I hear (= have heard) he will go to London.我听说他要去伦敦了。
I forget (=have forgotten) how old he is.我忘记他多大了。
(2) 句型 " It is … since…"代替"It has been … since …"
It is (= has been) five years since we last met 我最后一次见她已经五年了。
句型：Here comes… ； There goes…
Look, here comes Mr. Li.
We are going for a picnic this weekend. 我们这个周末去野餐。
He is visiting his aunt tomorrow. 他明天要去拜访他的婶婶。
Mary is always laughing at others. 玛丽总是嘲笑别人。(厌烦)
He is constantly making the same mistake. （责备）
The students in Class One are always working hard. （赞扬）
Don?t ring me up when I am working in my lab this time tomorrow.
常用动词有：come, go, leave, arrive, begin, start, take off, set off等。
What are you going to do next weekend?
Ladies and gentlemen, the flight is taking off. Please be seated and fasten your safety belt.
(1). 表示感觉的动词不能用现在进行时。表示感觉的动词，如 see, hear, smell, taste, feel, notice, look, appear等，常用一般现在时来代替现在进行时。
You look pale. What?s wrong with you?
The food cooked by my mother tastes good.
(2) .表示感情的动词不能用现在进行时。如：dislike, like, hate, love, fear, want, wish, prefer, refuse, forgive 等，常见一般现在时来代替现在进行时。
Lucy likes wearing a skirt. Look！She is wearing a pink one today.
(3) .表示存在的动词不能用现在进行时。此类词有： be, exist, remain, stay等，常用一般现在时来代替现在进行时。Be 有时候可用于进行时态中表示一时的表现。
The true author of the novel remains unknown.
(4) .表示占有与从属的动词不能用进行时。此类动词有：have，possess, own, contain, belong to, consist of, from等，常用一般现在时来代替现在进行时。
例题1. 【2011上海】Now my father _____ his bike to work every day instead of driving.
A、 ride B、 rode C、 rides D、 will ride
【解题思路】：一般现在时的用法。 解题思路：every day意为“每天”，表示经常性，习惯性的动作，故该句子要使用一般现在时，主语为第三人称单数，故答案：选C；选项B、D时态错误； 【解法与答案】： C
例题2. 【2011湖北·武汉】 John likes playing soccer very much and he _____ about one hour playing it every day.
A、 spent B、 will spend C、has spent D、 spends
1. 【2011湖北·武汉】 Tom was so careless that he _____ his right arm when he was riding to school.
A、 hurts B、 hurt C、 has hurt D、 had hurt
2. Actually, his new novel________more________his own experience.
A、 is based; on B、 was based; at C、 based; on D、 bases; at
3. Now my father _____ his bike to work every day instead of driving.
A、 ride B、 rode C、 rides D、 will ride
4. 、【2011四川德阳】 If you _____ your homework, you can go out to play football.
A、 finish B、 will finish C、 are finishing
5、【2011广东深圳】— When should I hand in my paper?
— Your paper must_________as soon as the bell________.
A、 hand in; rings B、 hand in; will ring C、 be handed in; will ring D、 be handed in: rings C级
6、Sound 1 (travel) through air at a speed of about 340 metres per second.
7、The book he is fond of 1(描述)how birds live.
本题题意：事实上，他的新作更多地是以自己的经历为主写成的。be based on...“以??为基础”。
被动语态与as soon as的用法。paper作主语 (为“交卷”的承受者)，故要用被动语态，as soon as表示“一??就??”，从句用一般现在时代替一般将来时。故选择D。
解析：he is fond of作the book的定语，describe为谓语动词，故用describes。
1. I like my new car. It ______ very well.
A drives B. is driving C. is driven D. has driven
2. The sofa ______ nice and soft.
A. is felt B. is feeling C. feel D. feels
3. China ______. You will find the differences everywhere.
A. changes B. is changing C. was changing D. will change
4. --- Have you ever______ Hangzhou to see the West Lake?
--- Yes, I have.
A. went to B. gone to C. been in D. been to
5. Lucy _____ a novel these days.
A. is writing B. writes C. writing D. has written
6. --- Who cleaned the classroom yesterday, May?
--- Mike ____________.
A. was B. does C. did D. is
7.—Mum? May I play basketball for a while?
—______ you_____ your homework yet?
A. Do; finish B. Are; finishing
C. Did; finish D. Have; finished
8.—Oh, Mrs. Green, your dress looks nice. Is it new?
—No, I______ it for two years.
A. had B. have had C. bought D. have bought
9.—Will your father ______ you if you______ the math exam?
—Of course not. Because I am trying my best.
A. be angry with, don't pass B. be angry with, won't pass
C. be angry to, don't pass D. be angry to, won't pass
10. Look! Some of the students __________ about Harry Porter. Let's join them!
A. are talking B. talk C. will talk D. talked
11. Our English teacher _______ the grammar already.
A. teaches B. taught C. will teach D. had taught
12. I don't think I __________ you in that dress before.
A. have seen B. was seeing C. saw D. see
13. She will have a vacation as soon as she ___________ the work next week.
A. finishes B. doesn't finish C. will finish D. won't finish
14. ---Where is Mr. Green?
---Oh, he is not here. He ___________ to Hong Kong.
A. goes B. will go C. is going D. has gone
15. When she was 22 years old, her dream to be a teacher ________ already.
A. has came true B. come true C. came real D. come real
16. I'm sorry you've missed the train, It______10 minutes ago.
A. left B. has left C. had left D. has been left
17. If you lunch at school today, so will I.
A. have B. will have C. will be D. had
18. I don?t know if she me when she
A. tells, arrives B. tells, will arrive C. will tell, arrives D. tell, arrive
19. This medicine
A. didn?t work B. wasn?t working C. doesn?t work D. isn?t working
20. Daniel?s family their holiday in Huangshan this time next week.
A. are enjoying B. are to enjoy C. will enjoy D. will be enjoying
21. When he the door, he found his keys were nowhere.
A. would open B. opened C. had opened D. was to open
22. --- Have you finished your composition already, Jack?
--- Yes, I it within twenty minutes.
A. have finished B. finished C. finish D. had finished
23. He more than 5000 English words when he entered the university at the age of 15.
A. has learned B. would have learned C. learned D. had learned
24. — Come on, Mary. I want to show you something.
— Oh, how nice of you. I you to bring me a gift
A. didn?t think, were going B. never thought, were going
C. never think, are going D. haven?t thought, are going
25. — Don?t put the waste on the ground.
— I?m sorry, I the dustbin there.
A. don?t see B. didn?t see C. haven?t seen D. hadn?t seen
26. Now I who he is.
A. know B. am knowing C. knew D. was known
27. — Have you ever seen the hot movie Harry Porter?
— Yes, I it three times.
A. have seen B. had seen C. would see D. saw
28. Unluckily, Sally when I got to her home. So we only had time for a few words.
A. has just left B. was just leaving C. had just left D. just left
29. — I?ve bought a box of chocolates for our son.
— Oh! But he doesn?t like sweet things.That?
A. Don?t you know B. Haven?t you known
C. Didn?t you know D. Hadn?t you known
30. My brother the Army for three years.
A. has joined B. had left C. has been in D. has been attending
31. —Did your father buy any clothes for you when he was in the USA?
—He was always meaning to, but never
A. do B. done C. does D. did
32. How long ___he______ the library book.
A. has, borrow B. has, kept C. has, bought D. did, buy
33. Mr. Green isn't in the office, He __________to the library.
A. has, gone B. went C. has been D. will go
34. Mr. Smith _______to Tokyo and he will be back in a week.
A. has been B. has visited C. has sent D. has gone
35. They _________ China for two years
A. have been to B. have been in C. have gone to D. have come to
【参考答案】1—15 难度分级： A 类
16 ---- 26难度分级： B类
27---- 35难度分级： C 类
1—5. A D B D A 6—10.C D B A A 11—15. B A A D A
16—20. A A C C B 21—25. D B D B B 26—30. A A C C C
31—35 D B A D B