5. National Day
1. What does that mean? It means ‘No littering’.
2. My favourite holiday is in October. People usually dress up in costumes and go to parties.
3. When’s your birthday? My birthday’s on the first of June.
What would you like as your present? I’d like a yo-yo.
4. Where are your glasses? Sorry, I don’t know. But they were in your bag just now.
5. Whose calculator is it? It’s his, I think.
1. What date is it today?
2. What would you like as a birthday present?
3. Were there any fruit trees on the farm?
4. What did you do last Monday?
5. Where are ours then?
’presents under the Christmas tree. There were so