1. There is no doubt that the increase in the number of private cars will worsen the road condition.
2. The huge quantities of private cars will result in severe traffic jams.
3. With too many private cars on the road, the frequency of traffic accidents will rise accordingly.
4. The increase in the amount of carbon dioxide produced by the private cars will cause damage to the atmosphere.
5. Private cars will make too much noise, disturbing people’s daily lives.
1. Riding in private cars gives us great comfort.
2. Private cars give convenience to us, making our life better/easier.
3. Private car is a symbol of personal wealth.
4. The possession of a fancy car is a way to show one’s good taste.
5. The use of private cars can save us minutes or even hours, and thus provides us with more free time.
1. ____________________ （毫无疑问） the increase in the number of private cars will worsen the road condition.
2. The huge _______________ （大量的）private cars will cause severe traffic jams.
3. With too many private cars on the road, more traffic accidents will ________________ （发生）.
4. Private cars give convenience to us, ____________________ (使我们生活得更好).
5. The possession of private cars will _______________ （结果为）greater comfort in life.
6. Much time can be saved on our way to and from work _______________ （由于）the use of private cars.
1. There is no doubt that
2. quantities of
3. come about
4. making our life better
5. result in
6. due to