( ) 1. _______ you like ice cream? A. Are B. Am C. Does D. Do
( ) 2. _______ play table tennis. A.Let B.Lets C. Let’s D. It’s
( ) 3. _______ does your father have _______ lunch? Chicken and tomatoes
A. What; for B. What ; / C. How; for D. How; /
( ) 4.Oranges are a kind of _______. A. vegetables B. vegetable C. fruits D. fruit
( ) 5. What _______ Tom like _______ for breakfast?
A. does; eat B. is; eat C. does; to eat D. is; to eat
( ) 6—Do you like ice cream for_______ dessert? A. a B. the C. / D. an
( ) 7.—Does your friend like salad?
A. Yes. she like B. No, she does C. Yes, she doesn’t D. No. she doesn’t
( ) 8. I have a cat .It likes fish. It eats _______every day.
A. a lot B. many C. Lots of D. much
( )9. –Does your English teacher sing very_______? –Yes ,she does.
A. good B. nice C. great D. well
( )10. –Let’s _______baseball. --OK. Let’s_______.
A. play; go B. plays; go C. play; to go D. play; goes
1. 吃晚饭__________ 2. 每天 ____________ 3 a list of food __________
4.a running star__________________ 5. healthy food __________________
1.—Do you like bananas? ---No, I don’t like_______ (it) at all.
2. Peter likes_______ (play) basketball.
3. His mother_______(not) like French fries.
4. I like strawberry ice cream, but I don’t like_______ ( strawberry)
5. They like _______ (eat) hamburgers and carrots for lunch.
1. Linda and Tom like French fries. (否定句) They _______ _______French fries.
2. Does Tom like eggs for breakfast? (否定回答) _______, _______ _______.
3. She doesn’t have lunch. (变肯定句) She _______ lunch.
4. My teacher plays basketball. (改一般疑问句) _______ your teacher _______ basketball?
5. We play volleyball. (变成由Let开头的祈使句) _______ _______volleyball.
五. 阅读理解 (10分)
Tom: Good evening, Mum.
Mum: Good evening, Tom.
Tom: Do we eat chicken for dinner, Mum?
Mum: No, we eat fish and carrots, dear.
Tom: Mum, I don’t like carrots. I like chicken.
Mum: But we need more vegetables, not only meat. It’s not health to eat chicken every day. Tom: OK. But dad likes chicken, too.
Mum: Well, let’s eat chicken and broccoli tomorrow. (明天)
Tom: That sounds great!
( )1. What do they eat for dinner?
A. Chicken B. Carrots C. Carrots and fish
( )2. What does Tom want to eat for dinner?
A. fish B. chicken C. broccoli
( )3. What do they need to eat more?
A. chicken B. meat C. vegetables
( ) 4. Does Tom’s father like chicken?
A. No, he doesn’t B. Yes, he does C. We don’t know
( ) 5. What will they eat tomorrow?
A. fish and carrots B. chicken and fish C. broccoli and chicken