task1 柱状图 地图 流程图
Some people say that the best measure of a country is the quality of life people enjoy. Others argue that a prosperous economy is the key factor in a country’s success. What is your opinion?
Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female study in every subject. Do you agree or disagree.
Teachers used to convey information, but now with wide resources of information, there is no role for teachers to play in modern education. Do you agree or disagree?
Society is based on rules and laws. It could not function if individuals were free to do whatever they wanted. To what extent do you agree or disagree? housing shortage in big cities could cause severe consequence, only government action can solve this problem. to what extent you agree or disagree .....
Today, people can work and live in anywhere they want, because of the improvement of communication technology and transport. Do advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages?
It is wrong that our government pay more money to the artist projects, for instance, there are more and more paintings and sculptures appearing at the public places, because there are more important thing to do. What's you opinion? Do you agree or disagree with it?
Countries with the mixture of different nationalities and cultures would be more interesting and develop more quickly. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
In order to learn a language well, we should also learn about the country as well as the cultures and lifestyles of the people who speak it. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Some people believe that history is little or nothing to people. Others think that people must study history to understand the present. Discuss both views and give your opinion. 小作文
1. In modern life, it is no longer necessary to use animals as food and in other products like clothing and medicines. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (12.04.28)
2. The increase in food production owes much to fertilizers and better machinery, but some people think that it has a negative impact on human health and community. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (12.05.19)
1. Public museums and art galleries are not needed because people can see historical objects and works by using computers. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (10.12.04 = 07.06.09)
2. Air travel can only benefit the richest people in the world. Ordinary people can get no advantage with the development of air travel. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (10.02.06)
1. Some people believe everyone has the right to get university
education, so the government should make it free to all people regardless of their financial background. To what extent do you agree? (12.09.06)
2. Money offered for postgraduate research is limited; as a consequence, some people argue that financial support from the government of the day should be only provided for scientific research rather than research for less useful subjects. Do you agree or disagree? (12.09.15)
3. Young people are often influenced in their behaviours and situations by others in the same age. This is called “peer pressure". Do the disadvantages outweigh the advantages? (10.12.16)
4. Some people think typical teaching of a teacher and students in the class will not exist by the year 2050. Do you agree or disagree? (10.12.18)
5. Some think that children should start school as early as possible, while others believe that they should start school at the age of seven. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (11.03.10)
1. People aim to achieve a balance between their work and lives, but few people achieve it. What are the causes of the problems? How to overcome it? (12.03.08)
2. There are an increasing number of people who do not know their neighbours, what causes this situation? How to solve? (12.06.16)
1. Many people are afraid to leave their homes because of their fear of crime. Some believe that more action should be taken to prevent crime, but others feel that little can be done. What is your opinion? (12.11.03)
1. In some cultures the old age is more valued, while in some cultures the youth is more valued. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (12.03.31)
1. Tourism is an excellent way to develop a country, but it can also cause harm. How can countries ensure that tourism benefits the development? (11.02.12)
2. Some people think that creative artists should be supported
financially by the government of their county, while others believe that they should find financial support from other sources instead. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (11.02.17)
3. We live in cities or towns which have museums displaying artistic, historical or cultural importance, but people do not visit them. Why do you think people do not visit museums in their local areas? What is the importance of museums to society? (12.12.15)
4. In the past, people used to travel abroad to look many differences from their home country. Nowadays, the sceneries in places all over the world are more and more similar. What are the causes of the similarities? Do you think the advantages of this similarity outweigh the disadvantages? (12.11.17) = 09.08.29
5. The spread of multinational companies and the resulting increase of globalization produce positive effects to everyone. Do you agree or disagree? (12.02.09) ≈ 12.01.07
1. Studies suggest that children spend more time watching TV than they did in the past and spend less on doing active or creative things. Why do you think it is the case? What measures and methods can be used to tackle with it? (10.03.27)
2. Nowadays a growing amount of advertising aims at children. Some people think this have negative effects on children and should be banned. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (11.09.15)
3. Nowadays, films and computer games containing violence are popular. Some people think those films and games have negative effects on society and should be banned, while others think they are just harmless relaxation. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (11.10.29)
4. Some people think news have no connection to people's lives, so then it is a waste of time to read the news in the newspaper and watch
television news programs. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (12.06.09)