31. Go to buy some oil, Jack. _________ at home now.
A. There aren’t any B. There isn’t any C. There is some D. There are some
32. － Whose clothes are they?
－ They are _____________.
A. the twin’s B. the twins C. the twins’s D. the twins’
33. The boy takes the key __________ his pocket and puts it ____ the lock.
A. over; into B. out of; in C. between; into D. by; on
34. _____ am good at English. ______ English teacher loves ________ very much.
A. I; Mine; me B. I; My; me C. Me; My; mine D. I; I; me
35. — _______ is your father?
— He is an engineer.
A. How B. What C. Where D. Who
36. Make sure you close all the windows _________ it starts to rain.
A. after B. while C. for D. before
37. __________ look around. The teacher is speaking.
A. Never B. Do C. Don’t D. You can’t
38. It’s late. He wants _________ home now.
A. to be going B. going C. to go D. to be going to
39. There are _____________ students in our school.
A. five hundred and ninety B. five hundred ninety
C. five hundreds and ninety D. five hundreds ninety
40. — What’s the time by your watch?
A. Yes, it is. B. It’s a watch.
C. It’s my watch. D. It’s a quarter to six.
41. ________ the picture! You can ________ our teacher.
A. Look； see B. Watch； see C. Look at；watch D. Look at； see
42. It’s cold outside. You should __________ your coat.
A. put off B. put on C. put down D. take off
43. Jimmy looks like his grandpa, ____________?
A. isn’t he B. is he C. doesn’t he D. does he
44. Can he and Mary finish _______ homework?
A. his B. her C. your D. their
45. — ___________________ — He is very kind.
A. Where is your father? B. How old is your father?
C. What is your father? D. How is your father?
46. — What would you like to d______?
— Coffee, please.
47. The shortest month of a year is F_________.
48. Tom and Mike’s bike ______ (be) new.
49. The little boy can dress ___________(he).
50. The sun is shining. It’s ________(sun) today.
I live in a small town ___51___lots of people live in. The town is very crowded. There ___52____one apartment after ____53____.I stand in my house and ____54_____ the window. I can see apartments_____55_____.But if I look downstairs, I can see _____56_____different.There is a garden. It’s not big, but very cute. An old woman lives there. No one knows how old she is. She grows orange and lemon trees in the garden. In spring, the trees are covered with dark green ____57____.When the fruits are in season, there are _____58_____tiny oranges or lemons ____59____the trees. People upstairs lower a basket on a piece of rope. And the old woman will fill up the basket for them with oranges or lemons. We all enjoy _____60_____ with the lovely garden.
51. A. which B. where C. what D. when
52. A. is B. are C. do D. does
53. A. other B. another C. others D. the other
54. A. look at B. look up C. look out of D. look after
55. A. somewhere B. anywhere C. everywhere D. nowhere
56. A. something B. anything C. nothing D. everything
57. A. leaf B. a leaf C. a leave D. leaves
58. A. hundred B. hundreds C. hundred of D. hundreds of
59. A. in B. on C. of D. with
60. A. our B. ourselves C. myself D. yourself
— Hello! I’m Jack. Welcome to our class.
— Hello, Jack! I’m Tim. I’m new here. Can you tell me something about our class?
— Of course. Look, this is a picture of our class. The woman in green is our English teacher, Miss Lucy. She is kind to everyone.
— Who is the girl in pink?
— She is Lisa, our monitor. She is beautiful and friendly.
— Who is the boy in a blue coat?
— He is Anderson. He is naughty but is very clever.
Look, they’re playing games on the playground. Let’s join them.
— OK. Let’s go.
Hairy Henry is a very nice and handsome monster(怪物). He is usually very happy but one day he is very tired.
"I must have a holiday," he says. "I know, I’ll go and visit my cousin in London!"
So Hairy Henry buys a ticket for the holiday.
"Hmm, what shall I take? My passport, a guide book, my camera, my sunglasses, my shirts, that’s enough!"
The next day Hairy Henry arrives at London airport. He gets off the plane and takes a train to the centre of the city.
"I'll go and find my cousin," says Hairy Henry.
He walks around the city. There are lots of tall buildings and people everywhere. He looks up into the sky and sees Big Ben.
"Ah, that's where he is," says Hairy Henry.
He goes to the clock tower and climbs up the stairs. He is very tired when he gets to the top. He looks at the clock face. It is five minutes to twelve. And he sees his cousin---the Clock Monster, Ben. "Hello," says Ben. "What are you doing here?"
"I'm on holiday," says Hairy Henry.
"Hold on a minute," says Ben.
He struck the bell twelve times. The noise is horrible. Hairy Henry can't hear anything else.
"OK," says Big Ben. "Let's go and see London!”
66. Hairy Henry goes to London because he ____________.
A. misses his cousin B. is very tired
C. likes London D. wants to see Big Ben
67. He takes _______ things with him.
A. three B. four C. five D. six
68. Henry gets to London __________ and gets to the centre of the city _________.
A. by train； by bus B. by bus； by plane
C. by plane； by train D. by ship； by train
69. He finds his cousin ________.
A. in his house B. in the park
C. in his company D. in the clock tower
70. They start to visit London _______.
A. at five to twelve B. at twelve
C. at five past twelve D. after lunch
Kim and Ken are twins. They live at a zoo. Their father is a zookeeper.
On Monday they take a shower, and the hippos join the fun. Then they watch TV with the fish. On Tuesday they eat breakfast with pandas and the frogs, and eat dinner with chimps and cats.
On Wednesday they clean their teeth—the crocodile helps them brush. Then at night they ride their bikes—the monkey gives a push.
On Thursday they play football, with parrots in the park, and then take a swim in the pool with the ducks.
On Friday they do their homework, and the octopus helps them. Then they play some games with their friends.
On Saturday they go shopping, with the kangaroo, who has a big bag.
On Sunday they are very tired and sleep with their puppy.
A year ago on Christmas day, while I was walking in the street near my house I saw a beggar(乞丐) of old age with a white beard, wearing a hat and dressed in old-fashioned torn（破旧的） clothes. He looked miserable.
I pitied（同情） him and decided to bring him to my house to have lunch with us. Seeing us, my parents were quite surprised but they welcomed us happily. My mother prepared a rich table with a well-cooked delicious turkey, a variety of salads and old expensive wine. Everything was delicious and we ate them with pleasure. The beggar ate everything on his plate to the last bite, drank a lot of wine and said, " What a marvelous meal! Thank you for showing me kindness and respect（尊敬）.God bless you."
After he left, our house was filled with presents. A few days later my father won a considerable amount of money in the lottery（彩票）.
The same evening he saw in his dream the old beggar, who told him that he was Santa Claus.
76. Where did the author find the old man?
A. In the street near the school. B. In the park.
C. In the street near his house. D. In the shop.
77. What’s the Chinese meaning of the word “miserable” in Paragraph One?
A. 可爱的 B. 可怜的 C. 贫穷的 D. 善良的
78. Why did the author take the old man to his house to have lunch with them?
A. Because he liked to have lunch with the old man.
B. Because his parents told him to do so.
C. Because he was a kind boy.
D. Because the old man was ill.
79. What was the reward(回报) of their kindness?
A. They got a lot of presents and won in a lottery.
B. The old man paid them some money.
C. They got some praise from others.
D. They were very happy to help others.
80. If you meet someone who needs help, what will you do?
This is a ticket for a concert(音乐会
). Read it and then answer the questions.
81. What’s the date for the concert?
82. When will the concert begin?
83. Where is the seat?
84. How much is the ticket?
85. Who is the leading actor of the concert?
86. Which of the following food does NOT come from an animal?
A. Butter. B. Steak. C. Cheese. D. Rice.
87. What do you always see on a menu?
A. Restaurant. B. Vegetable. C. Menu. D. Drink.
88. If you plan to go skiing, what should you take with?
A. Your skirt. B. Your feet. C. Your shoes. D. Your passport.
89. When you are at your school, where is east?
A. In the north. B. In the south. C. In the west. D. In the east.
90. What’s the missing number?
1, 6, _________, 216, 1296
A. 18 B. 36 C. 124 D. 196
91. Which two pictures are the same with each other?
A. I and II. B. I and III.
C. I and IV. D. II and IV.
92. Which two words should be put into the poem?
I like coffee.
I like _______.
What do you like?
Can you tell _________?
A. water； Peter B. milk；Mike C. tea； me D. apple； all
93. I @*# an apple every morning. I ¤※&@ swimming very much. And I got a &※#@ as my 12th birthday present. What is &※#@?
A. bike B. book C. card D. kite
94. What may be the name of Jack’s son?
A. Little Jack. B. John. C. Ben. D. Jackson.
95. The sentence “You’re a lucky dog”in English means __________.
A. you are a bad man
B. you’re so lucky
C. you’re lazy
D. you’re so kind
Panpan is the new comer of the zoo. It is a p__101___. It is ___102__ years old. It moves slowly and always sleeps. Its favorite food is b___103___. It comes from ___104___. It is one of the preserved
animals in our country. And it likes to c___105___ trees. Panpan is very cute. Children love it.
1—5 BCAAA 6—10 EBADC 11—16 BABBCA
17—21 FFTFT 22—26 AEBCD
27 Sunday 28 Monday 29 Tuesday 30 Wednesday
Sunny √ √
Windy √ √
第二部分 综合知识运用（共三节， 每小题1分，满分30分）
31—35 BDBBB 36—40 DCCAD 41—45 DBCDD
46. drink 47. February 48. is 49. himself 50. sunny
51—55 AABCC 56—60 ADDBB
61. kind 62. beautiful 63. friendly 64. naughty 65. clever
71.take a shower, watch TV; hippos, fish
72.clean their teeth, ride their bikes; crocodile, monkey
73. play football, take a swim; parrots, ducks
74. do their homework, play some games; octopus, their friends
75.go shopping; kangaroo
76—79 CBCA 80.略
81. July 26th, 2003
82. 7:00PM on Saturday
83. In Seat 8, Row 1, Section A
85. Tracy Lawrence
第四部分 综合智能测试 （每题1分，满分10分）
86-90 DCBDB 91-95 CCDDB
第一节 96. Hanmei helps Liuning to go to school every day.
97. It is raining hard.
98. The fish is swimming happily.
99. We can make a snowman in winter.
100. There are two trees near the house.
第二节101. panda 102. four 103. bamboo 104. China 105. climb
1. Why don’t you want to swim?
2. What does she look like?
3. Where can I buy some milk?
4. When do you usually have lunch?
5. How far is it from here to your school?
6. Nancy is planting flowers in the yard.
7. Mathew is sleeping in class.
8. Lily likes dancing very much.
9. Stop. The light is red.
10. Tom plays basketball well.
M: Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
W: I’d like a piece of meat, some sugar and a bottle of wine.
M: Here you are.
W: Thank you. How much?
M: Five dollars and sixteen cents.
M: Hi, Susan. What are you doing?
W: Hi, Bob. I’m making a card.
M: What’s it for?
W: It’s Mother’s Day today. I want to send it to my mother.
M: Really? I forgot it. I’ll buy a present for my mother now.
M: Mum, I’m hungry.
W: What would you like for dinner?
M: I’d like a steak and a salad.
W: What about you, darling?
M: I’d like fish and bread.
W: OK. I’ll cook now. Supper will be ready in half an hour.
Fred went to China three years ago. He comes from Canada. He works in a big company as an engineer. He works eight hours a day from Monday to Friday. He works hard every day. But on weekends, he often goes to the seaside to spend holidays with his friends. They enjoy themselves each time.
Jerry is a boy of ten. It is Friday today. He goes home by bike. After he gets home, his mother tells him to wash his hands. He goes to the washroom. How dirty his towel is! Then he begins to watch cartoons in the living-room. After supper, he sings a song for his parents. His father is very happy and buys him a rabbit. Jerry loves rabbit very much. What a happy weekend!
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Here is the weather report of New York .
It is Sunday today. And it’s a fine day. The sun is shining. But tomorrow it is windy in the morning. In the afternoon, it rains. You may feel a bit cold and humid. On Tuesday, the rain stops. It is cloudy in the morning and sunny in the afternoon. It is comfortable. But on Wednesday, it is windy again and it snows. Please put on heavy coats. Thank you.