1. The students usually play football__ Monday afternoon。 A at B on C in D for 2. What would you like? I’d like two __ pizzas. A mushrooms and cheese B tomatoes and cheese
C tomato, mushroom and cheese D tomatoes, mushrooms and cheese 3. Mrs Green teaches ___ English. We like ____ class very much. A me, his B me, her C us, his D us, her 4. Please give__ some food to eat. He’s hungry. A he B him C his D he’s 5. This animal is very fun. She usually lives in the sea. She’s a bird, but she can’t fly. She’s a __ . A dolphin B penguin C giraffe D bingo
6. In the shop, we have juice, soda and lemonade. We __ have iced tea.
A too B also C as well as D as 7. –Where do you live? - I live ____.
A in 108 New Street B on 102 Bridge Street
C at 108 Center Street D on Center Street at 102 8. We have __ for you as a reporter. A job B works C a work D a job
9. My father often does some __. He likes__ books about history.
A reading, read B read, reading C read, read D reading, reading
10. Don’t think of __.
A something awful B awful something C anything awful D awful anything
11. How about __ football?
A playing B to play C plays D is playing 12.The most successful team in China is the ____ national team. A woman B women C woman’s D women’s
13. How do you arrive __ Beijing and how do you get__ Hemingway Hotel?
A at, to B in, to C to , to D to , in 14. Can you see the ___ of the garden tour? A beginning B beginning C begins D beginner 15. I like dogs, They are __ .They are our ___. A friends , friendly B friendly , friends C friend , friendly D friendly, friend
16. Shanghai is __ the east of China and Taiwan is ___ the east of China, too.
A in, in B on, on C in ,on D in, to 17. Don’t think of ____.
A anything bad B something bad C bad something D bad anything
18. On weekend I play ___ volleyball or play ___ guitar. A \ the B the \ C the the D \ \ 19. Mr Smith can ___ a little Chinese. A Say B tell C speak D talk
20. If you don’t feel well, you may ___.
A stop reading B stop to read C stops reading D stopped reading
A wolf (狼)went to a farm. It ate the farmer’s 1 . The farmer was angry(生气). H e had a gun(枪). He 2 to kill the wolf.
The wolf 3 away. It saw Mr Bell on the way. Mr Bell was 4 . He helped the wolf. The farmer 5 see the wolf. Later the wolf jumped out of the bag 6 Mr Bell.
7 clever(聪明的) old man came. He made 8 jump into the bag again. He saved (救)Mr Bell. They were 9 .
The story 10 us, “Never take pity on an enemy.” ( )1. A fish B vegetables C sheep D fruit ( )2. A want B wanted C wants D to want ( )3. A run B running C ran D runs ( )4. A angry B happy C clever D kind ( )5. A don’t B doesn’t C didn’t D did ( )6. A to eat B eat C eating D eats ( )7. A An B A C The D \
( )8. A the farmer B Mr Bell C Sheep D the wolf ( )9. A angry B kind C happy D unhappy ( )10. A told B tells C telling D to tell 三、阅读理解(35分)
Can we make animals work for us? Some scientists think that we can teach animals to do a lot of things for the people. They
say that in a farm or on TV, you may see elephants, monkeys, dogs or some other animals doing a lot of things. If you watch carefully, you may find those animals are always given a little food to eat after they have done something. Scientists say that people can teach many different animals to do some of the easy work if they know they will get something to eat.
We all know elephants can carry large logs, and dogs can look after houses. And we can even teach animals to work in factories. In America, for example, people have used apes to help make cars, and scientists think that those large monkeys may, one day, drive trains. Now people are trying to get them to do something just like man.
1. People can teach animals to do some easy work if ____ . A they have enough to eat B they can learn they will get something to eat C they are as clever as man D they are sent to a animal school 2. Elephants can do some heavy work because they_____.
A eat a lot B are very strong C are quirt heavy D have large ears
3. You know we can use dogs to ___.
A drive trains B help make cars C keep the house safe D carry dogs
4. Scientists are trying to make big monkeys ___ .
A work in factories build houses drive trains drive cars 5. ___ can be taught to work for us. A Only apes B Tall dogs C Large elephants D Many animals
Mike is nine this year. He is in Grade Three. His father drives a car in a factory and his mother works in a hospital. It's a Saturday afternoon, Mike is sitting in the room and reading a book. Kate comes up to him and says, “Brother! Mummy wants you to help her.”
“What does she want me to do?” asks the boy. “To wash the apples or to cut the cakes?”
“Neither,” answers Kate. “She’s watering flowers in the garden. She wants you to carry some water for her.”
“Why don’t you do that?” “Mummy says I’m too young.” “Don’t you see I’m busy now?” “What are you doing here, then?”
“I’m reading a book. I can’t go there.” “Is this an interesting book?” “Yes, it is.”
“Well, let me help you read the book and you go to help her,” says Kate.
1. There’re ____ people in Mike’s family. A two B three C four D rive 2. Kate is Mike’s _____. A elder sister B young sister C elder brother D younger brother
3. Tom doesn’t go to school because_____. A it’s Saturday B he’s ill
C he wants to read the book D he wants to help his mother 4. Tom doesn’t want to help his mother because____ A he’s very busy B he has some homework to do C he’s very hungry D he’s very lazy 5. Kate comes to Mike and wants_____. A to read the book B to carry water
C to water flowers D him to help their mother
American boys and girls love to watch television. Some children spend six hours a day in school and four to six hours a day in front of the television set. Some even watch television for eight hours or more on Saturday.
Televisions are like books or films. A child can learn bad things and good things from them. Some programmes（节目） help children to understand the news, others show people and places from other countries or other time in history. With television a child does not have to go to the zoo to see animals or to the ocean to see a ship. Boys and girls can see a play, a concert or a game at home.
Television brings many places and events into our homes. Some programmes show crime（犯罪） and other things that are bad for children, so parents sometimes help them to find other interesting things to do.
1 Some children spend eight hours more ____.
A studying B playing games C watching TV D helping their parents
2 On television children can see _____
A games B big animals C oceans D almost everything 3 Children usually spend ____ a day in school! A six hours B more than eight hours C only a few hours D four hours 4 “Television brings places and events into homes.” means_____. A televisions makes things happen in homes B we can know places and events without going to see them C we can see houses and buildings on TV D we can find them easily 5 Parents sometimes help their children find other things to do when there is ___ for children. A a bad programme B an animal C a game D an uninteresting film (D)( 7.5分) Look at this food chain for the ocean（海洋）. What do you think of it? Keep the balance of nature（保持生态平衡）. One animal eats another animal or plant（植物）. It is a balance. Don’t worry about it. 1. What is the food chain? A．生物圈 B． 食物链 C． 生死循环 D． 食谱 2. What do small fish eat? A. Dead animals B. Dead plants C. A and B D. Water 3.If（如果） we catch many smaller fish, bigger fish will_____. A. eat dead plants B. eat bigger fish C. drink water D. die ４．It is a ___ that birds eat the fish and other animals eat the birds. B. Nature（自然） B. balance（平衡） C. worry D. food ５．Do you know what will kill（杀死） the birds? A. Plants B. Dogs C. Men D. Tigers (E) (5分)
A: Hey! What are you
A: What’s your favorite kind of music? B: 2 A: Do you like classical music? B: 3 A: Can you play any musical instrument?（乐器）
B: Yes. I can play the piano. A: 4
第Ⅱ卷 四、单词拼写 （1）根据句意完成已给出的首字母单词，使句子语意通顺，语法正确。 (5 分） 1 There are three s________ in our city. We can buy food, vegetables and other things from them. 2. Dolphins are very interesting and i_________ . They can play many games and save people when they 3.Lunch s_______. All the pizzas are the cheapie. Hurry up to order a pizza. please
4.To be a police officer is kind of d________. 5.lucy often s_______ holiday in Hainan. 6.Do you think everyone e_______ their weekend? 7. Turn right and go s_________.
8.If you want to be an exchange student, please fill your information in this a_________ form. 9.-Can you d__________ your father’s personality? -Yes, he’s easygoing.
10. The bus is too c______. We can’t get it on.
Today is Sunday. The weather is 1 (sun). We go out and have a good time. Look! My father __2___ (ride) a bike. My
mother _3__ (sing) a song. My sister _4__(fly) a kite. I
__5__(play) football. Now, we _6__ ( have) a rest. We are
having ７(some) 9 (eat). How happy we 10 (be)
2. (9分)假如你叫 Amy Johnson，今年14岁，个性外向、大方，
七、智力测试(5分) 1. What letter is a question? It is _____. 2. What letter is a kind of drink? It is _____. 3. What’s the next number? 67, ____ , 48,40. 4. This is Jim. His father and mother have six children. Half（一半） are boys and half are girls. Hoe many brothers and sisters does Jim have? 5. Where are you when you turn （off关） the lights（灯）？ _____________________________________
1.You speak English very well. (A)
2. Which animal lives only in China? (C)
3.What did you drink this morning? (B)
4.What did Betty do yester? (C)
5.What size pizza would you like? (A)
1. A: Good afternoon. Can I help you? (A)
B: Yes, I'm looking for a pair of shoes.
Q: Where are the man and the woman?
2. A: What can you see in the picture? (C)
B: I can seen two boys and two girls.
Q: How many children are there in the picture?
3. A: Our English teacher's new image is great, I like it.(A) B: Do you mean Miss Zhang Qian?
A: Yes. She doesn't have long hair now. She has short
Q: What's their English teacher's name?
4. A: Is this shirt yours, Jim? (A)
B: Yes, it is. A: Put it away, please. B: No, I don't want to put it away. I want to put it on. Q: What is Jim doing? 5. A: Oh, there're two men over there. Are they reading
B: No, they're mending a bike.
Q: What are the men doing?
1.We don't like swimming in the lake. (C) 2. They play ball games on the playground. (C) 3. There are some new bikes behind the house. (A)
4. Zhang Hong has a new shirt, but Zhang Ling has a red one. (C)
5. All of us like singing and dancing. (C) （四）、
Today is Sunday and the weather is warm.. There are many people in the park. Some old people are walking near the lake, and others are sitting in chairs. Over there, under big tree a group of students are playing games. Some little children are watching. Near the flower garden, two men are talking. Some boys and girls are singing and dancing in front of us. Everyone is having a good time.
1. What day is today? (B)
2. 2. What's the weather like today? (C) 3. What are the children doing? (A) 4.Where are the two men talking? (A) 5. Who're singing and dancing? (C)
2. C pizzas 之前的tomato, mushroom做定语，修饰所以不变复数 3. C
4. B give是及物动词，后应接宾格代词作宾语。 ５.B生活在海里，是鸟但不会飞的应当是企鹅。 ６.B also,也，位于动词前，too位于句末
８.D work与job都是名词“工作”，但是work不可数名词，没有单复数形式， job是可数名词，“一项工作”可以说 a job
9.D 上句用了短语do some reading“读书”，下句 like doing something表示“喜欢做某事” like后跟动名词
10.C 不定代词something用于肯定的陈述句中， anything用于否定句和疑问句中，而且形容词修饰不定代词应后置。 11.A about是介词。动词用在介词后面要变成动名词，即 v. –ing形式。
12. D 号称“铿锵玫瑰”的中国女足是中国最成功的球队，故用women's，是复数的所有格形式。 13. B 动词短语arrive at (in) 与get to都表示“到达”。 arrive at后跟小地方名词，如 arrive at school (village) 等；arrive in表示到达大地方，如 arrive in Shanghai等。 get to没有这种区别。但是如果要跟 home, here, there 这三个地点副词时， 介词in. at,to都要省略，如 arrive here/get home/arrive there 14. B beginning是 begin的名词形式
15. B friendly 是形容词“友好的”，它是在名词friend后加后缀 －ly构成
16. A 上海和台湾都属于中国的范围，所以都使用介词in 17. A
18. A 球类名词前不用冠词，而乐器前则用定冠词the 19. C 讲某种语言用speak 20. B 感觉不舒服，可以停止阅读，停止正在干的事情用stop doing的形式
1. C 狼吃的吃的是“羊”sheep。 2. B 3. C
4. D angry“生气的”， happy“高兴的”， clever“聪明的”， kind“仁慈的” 5. C
6. A jumped out of? to eat? “从?跳出来要吃?”. 7. B
8. D 他使那只狼又跳进带子里。 9. C
10. B 寓言的现实意义是不受时间限制的，故用一般现在时。 三、(A) BBCCD (B) CAADD (C)CDABA (D)BCDBC (E)CBDAE 四、upermarkets, ntelligent, pecials, angerous, pends, njoys, traight, pplication, escribe, rowded
五、sunny, is riding, is singing, is flying, am playing, something, are 六、作文
Today it is cold and humid. I with my classmates went to the Great Wall and the Palace Museum. At noon, we ate chicken and
fried fish. They were delicious. We felt tired but very happy. 本题的评分标准是：１．能够正确填上个人简介，大、小写，格式正确，得３分；写不全者酌情扣分。 ２．正文正确使用标点符号，有一定逻辑顺序，字迹工整能够写出规定的要点，无语法和拼写错误，得７分；写不全者酌情扣分。
My name is Amy Johnson. I'm a boy. I'm 14 years old this year. I'm from America. And now I live in America.
I like Beijing culture and enjoy listening to the music. I want to study Chinese in No.8 Middle School in Beijing. I
believe I can learn it well. Yours
七、1. Y 2. T 3. 57 4. In the dark 5.Jim has two brothers and three sisters.