1.Ben and I ________ playing badminton in the playground .
A. am B. is C. are D.do
2._______ your mother often _______ housework on Sunday?
A. Do, do B.Is, do C. Does, do D. Does, does
3. My father often _______ to music programmes.
A. listen B.listening C. is listening D. listens
4. Look, the old men ______ in the sea.
A. are fishing B. is fishing C. fish D. fishing
5. What _____your dad like to have for lunch? A. are B. is C. does D. do
6. Look at that boy. He _____ very tired.
A. looking B. look C. looks D. is looking
7. He likes _____ photos for us?
A. take B. takes C. taking D. is taking
8. They must _____ violets. A. is B. are C. am D. be
9. You _____ pick the flowers.
A. aren’t B. don’t C. mustn’t D. doesn’t
10. He _____ to the park next Sunday. A. go B. goes C. going D. is going
11.Tulips____like cups. A. looks B. look C. are looking Dlooked
12. —Would you like to go to the park with me? —________
A. Yes,please B. No,thanks C.Sorry,I don’t D.That would be fun
13. Everyone ____ the flowers.。A. like B. don’t like C. doesn’t like D. likes
14. My sister can’t dance _____.
A. not very well B. very well C. at all D. good
15. The old woman often ___ us stories.A. speak B. speaks C. tell D. tells
16. September (the) tenth is the ______ Day.
A. Teacher B. Teachers’ C. Teacher’s D. Teachers
17.— Can I grow the trees here? — ____________.
A. You can. B.No, you aren’t. C. Yes, of course D. That’s right.
18. Don’t talk _____ him. A. for B. with C. from D. at
19. See you _____ the zoo at nine. A. at B. between C. after D. on
20. _____ you like to travel with me? A. Can B. Would C. Don’t D. Could
21. We’re going to _____ home at 8:00 in the evening.
A. get B. get to C. at D. in
22. The bus will leave _____ Shenzhen at ten past seven.
A. for B. to C. on D. in
23. What does a bear _____?
A. looks like B. look likes. C. look likeD. is looking look
24. I want _____ a kangaroo in Australia. A. to go B. see C. to see D. visit
25. The elephants are from _____.
A. the Arctic B. the Antarctic C. Asia D. North America
26. See you _____ the zoo at _____ past two.
A. between…half B. at the gate of…half C. on…twenty D. in…half
27. _—_____Ben _____ pandas? — Yes, she does.
A. Do…likes B. Do…like C. Does…like D. Does…likes
28. What _____ he going to do tomorrow?
A. do B. does C. is D. has
29. My father is giving _____a birthday present.
A. me B.I C. our D. he
30. They will _____ to Xiangjiang zoo tomorrow.
A. are going B. goes C. go D. don’t go
31.—Can I borrow your pen? — OK. _____ ,please.
A. Thank you B. Well done C. Help yourself D. All right
32. Can I take a _____ 15 bus to the hotel?
A. on B. no C. No. D.in
33. —See you tomorrow. — ____________.
A. Thank you. B. Me too. C. See you. D. You’re welcome
34. Don’t _____ late. A. by B. is C. be D. are
35. The Mothers’Day is _____ May.
A. at B. to C. on D.in
36. Mike _____ the sport programme now.
A. watching B. is watching C. is going to watch D. like watching
37. — Can I take a camera? —_________.
A. Of course, you can. B. Yes, you are. C. Yes, I am. D. No, you aren’t.
38. —Are you ready? —__________.
A. Thanks. B. All right. C. Hello. D. Yes.
39. —Can you tell stories _____ English? —Yes, I can.
A. in B. on C. to D. and
40. I can ___very well
A. dance B. dancing C. dances D. is dancing