1. ( )
2. ( )
3. ( )
4. ( )
5. ( )
1._____________ ( ) 2. ____________ ( ) 3. _____________ ( )
4._____________ ( ) 5. ____________ ( ) 6. _____________ ( )
7._____________ ( ) 8. ____________ ( ) 9. _____________ ( )
10. ___________ ( )
1. This bag is too ________. I can't carry it.
A.light B.heavy C.small
2. Let's ______ the match on TV.
A.watch B.see C.look
3. Do you _______ English?
A.say B.listen C.speak
4. Mr. Lee is from England, ________ you know?
A.are B.do C.have
5. Take good care _______ the little children.
A.of B.with C.to
6. Everyone in my family _________ very busy now.
A.am B.are C.is
7. There are some ________ in the bottle.
A.paper B.fish C.pear
8. That's ______ book. _______ is over there.
A.my, Hers B.mine, Hers C.mine, Her
9. Who are two _______?
A.baby B.babys C.babies
10. ________ is my cousin.
A. In the middle of the boy B. The boy in the middle
C. In the middle is the boy
A: Excuse me, Jack. I can't f_______ my coloured pencils. I think they're at h______. Have you
got any, please?
B: No, I haven't. A_____Mike. I think he has got s______.
A: Excuse me, Mike. Have you got any coloured pencils?
C: Yes, I have.
A: Can I b_______ them?
C: S_________. But please give them b_____ soon.
A: All right.
C: Here you are.
A: Thank you. But these pencils are m______.
C: Are they y________? Oh, sorry, m_______ are here.
A: That's all right. Thank you.
C: You're welcome.
Tom: Hi, Sam. What ______ is it?
Sam: 7:30. Don't _________. We aren't late for class.
Tom: Good. What are you doing?
Sam: I'm ________ my pencils, pen and books in my school-bag.
Tom: What ________ is today?
Tom: Great! It's my favourite school day. We have English lessons on Wednesday.
Sam: I see. You ______ English.
1. The boy can read the book, can't he? (那男孩能读这书，不是吗？）
There are some eggs in the box, aren't there?( 有一些蛋在盒里，不是吗？）
She has got a ball, hasn't she? (他有一个球，不是吗？）
2. Li Ming is taller than I. （李明比我高。）
This ball is smaller than that one. (这球比那球小。）
She is younger than Mary. (她比玛莉年轻。）
3. He was reading at 7 yesterday. (他昨天七点钟在看书。）
They were cleaning the room at five yesterday afternoon. (昨天下午五点钟他们在清洁房间。） I was playing with my cat at two yesterday afternoon. (昨天下午两点钟，我在跟我的猫玩。）
Ann: All the children look very happy today.
Bob: Yes, they do. Today is K Day.
Ann: K Day?
Bob: K is for kite.
Ann: Oh, I see. Do you like flying kites?
Bob: Yes. Shall we make some?
Ann: Good. But I can't make kites, can you?
Bob: Yes, I can. Let me show you.
Ann: All right.
1. K Day is "_________"in Chinese.
A. 风筝节 B. 飞行节 C. 儿童节
2. Ann and Bob like ___________ kites.
A.drawing B.flying C.watching
3. Ann and Bob want to ___________.
A.make some kites B.flying kites C.A and B
4. Ann ________ make kites but Bob _________.
A.can, can't B.can't, can C.can't, can't