从A、B、C、D四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。(Beneath each of the following sentences there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose the answer that best completes the sentence.)
A. SUS B. VOA C. SOS D. UFO
A. k; w B. p; i C. t; z D. f; e
C. 名词、动词、代词；重读 B. 连词、动词、代词；不重读 D. 冠词、介词、副词；不重读
A. eleven B. eighteen C. nineteen D. twenty-one
A. There is a computer、some paper on the table．
C. Jim says, “whose book is this”? B. “Shrek II” is very popular among children. D. I can't drive a car or ride a bike; but Jim can.
36. After school we usually play _________ soccer for half _________ hour on _________ playground.
A. /; an; the B. the; a; the C. /; a; a D. the; an; a
37. Nancy can't find _________ eraser. Can you lend _________ to her?
A. her; her B. her; yours C. my; yours D. /; yours
38. Lily and Lucy are twins from _________. They like _________ films very much.
A. Americans; America
C. American; Americas B. America; Americans D. America; American
39. The book on the table isn't very good. It's very _________.
A. interesting B. boring C. exciting D. wonderful
40. Nancy writes books _________ children _________ 14—15.
A. to; for B. for; of C. with; of D. about; for
41. There are _________ months in the year. December is the _________ one.
第 1 页 共 13 页/
A. twelve; twelve B. twelfth; twelve C. twelve; twelfth D. twelfth; twelfth
42. —Must I go to clean the classroom now? —No, you _________.
A. can't B. mustn't C. don't have to D. may not
43. I like the story very much, _________ Betty isn't interested in it.
A. and B. so C. or D. but
44. She has a pen in one of her hands, but what's that in _________ hand?
A. another B. the other C. other D. the others
45. —_________ is your new teacher? —The one in the white shirt.
A. Whose B. What C. Which D. Whom
46. —Aren't they working?
—_________, but they aren't working well.
—Sure, we need a hand.
A. No, they aren't B. Yes, they are C. Sorry, I don't know D. Sure, they do
47. —Let's go to the movies tomorrow!
—Sorry, I have to do some cleaning tomorrow.
—How about tonight?
A. I'm glad you like it B. Yes, she's OK C. That sounds good D. I think so
48. —Can I come and see it this afternoon? —_________
A. Sure, come over about two.
C. I'm sorry, I can't go today. B. Not at all. D. You're welcome.
49. —What's the relationship between Eric and me?
—_________ Do you understand?
—I think I understand.
A. They are twins. B. You are cousins. C. Is he your brother? D. It's Tom Wilson.
50. —What club does Jack want to join?
—The art club.
—I think so.
A. Can he paint well
B. Does he paint well or bad D. Do you like the art club, either C. What can he do in the club
第 2 页 共 13 页/
II. 阅读理解(Reading comprehension) （共20小题；选择题5小题，每小题1分；非选择题15小题，每小题2分，计35分）
A) 选择题：阅读下面的短文，根据短文内容从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C和D）中，选出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳选项。(Read the following passage which is followed by five questions. For each of them there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose the one that fits best according to the passage.)
51. Which country's food does this restaurant sell?
A. England. B. France. C. America. D. Italy.
52. How many kinds of pizza are there?
A. One. B. Two. C. Three. D. Four.
53. What doesn't the customer want?
A. The special. B. A soup. C. Something to drink. D. A pizza.
54. How much does the customer pay for the food?
A. $11.50. B. $10.25. C. $10.00. D. $8.00
55. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. The waiter helps the customer save money. B. All the food the restaurant sell is English food.
D. The special comes with a soup, a salad, or two pizza. C. A bowl of tomato soup is the same price as a Coke.
B) 非选择题：阅读下列短文，然后按短文后的要求完成所给出的题目。(Read the following three passages. Each passage is followed by several questions. Respond to the questions according to the passage.)
第 3 页 共 13 页/
Questions 56-60: 根据短文内容，完成下面的表格。(Complete the form according to the passage.)
These notices come from Kate's school notice board.
第 4 页 共 13 页/
Questions 61-64: 根据短文内容完成句子。(Complete the following sentences according to the passage.)
61. There are _________ notices on the notice board.
62. You may get the new timetable from _________ to Friday.
63. The pupils must see _________ to get copies of the new bus timetable.
64. The pupils who lost things can see the lost property monitor _________ days a week.
Question 65: 将文中划线的句子翻译成汉语。(Translate the underlined sentence into Chinese.)
第 5 页 共 13 页/
Questions 66-69: 根据短文内容完成句子。(Complete the following sentences according to the passage.)
66. If you are in space, you can see ________ sunrises and sunsets in a whole day.
67. Some astronauts think ________ is the most fun thing to do during their free time.
68. Astronauts have to attach their sleeping bag to the wall, or they will ________.
69. Astronauts often ________ during their free time.
Question 70: 将文中划线的句子翻译成汉语。(Translate the underlined sentence into Chinese.)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ III. 完形填空(Cloze) （共20小题；每小题1分，计20分）
A) 阅读下面的短文，根据其内容从所给的12个单词或短语中选择10个，并以其适当的形式填空。(Read the passage below, and fill in the blanks with the correct form of 10 words or phrases of the 12 given.)
Lucy is a well-known librarian in her hometown. She loves the (71)________. It's like her second home. There are so many (72)________ books there. Each one has its (73)________ secrets. Each one has (74)________ to teach and share. Some (75)________ beautiful pictures.(76)________ have interesting stories. To Lucy, books are (77)________ her good friends. At the library, Lucy has friends (78)________ around her.
Lucy is always ready to help people, (79)________ the staff at the library all like her. They help (80)________ choose books for the readers.
B) 阅读下面的短文，根据其内容用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(Read the passage below, and fill in the blanks with proper forms of the words given in the brackets.)
The Spring Festival (81)______________(be) coming. Tina (82)______________(love) this time of the year. She can
(83)_____ _________(get) up late and (84)______________(play) all day. She (85)______________(not, do) any homework. Everybody in her family (86)______________(be) happy at this time because they all
(87)______________(have) a long holiday. Her mother usually (88)____ __________(teach) her to cook something delicious. Her father (89)______________(buy) some gifts for her! He always (90)____ __________(give) her a surprise. For Tina, the happiest thing is to receive a gift from her father.
IV. 句式转换（Sentence pattern transformation）（共5小题；每小题1分，计5分）
第 6 页 共 13 页/
根据上句完成下句，使两句表达的意思基本相同，每空一词。(Complete the following sentences so that each pair of sentences has the same or a similar meaning. Use only one word for each blank.)
91. Emma is like her aunt.
Emma and aunt ________ ________ ________.
92. How old is Lena?
________ Lena's ________?
93. Jack is Lily's good friend.
Jack and ________ ________ good ________.
94. They usually get to school at 8 o'clock.
They usually ________ ________ school at 8 o'clock.
95. Can I help you?
________ can I ________ ________ you?
V. 翻译(Translation) （共5小题；每小题2分，计10分）
根据所给提示词，将下列汉语句子翻译成英语。(Translate the following sentences into English, using the words given in the brackets.)
96. 他读书多，所以懂得也多。 (a lot)
98. 看电影是他的爱好之一。(one of)
99. 到我们睡觉的时间了。(It's time...)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________ 100. 欢迎到我们学校来。(welcome)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________ VI. 智力测试(IQ) （共5小题；每小题1分，计5分）
按要求完成下列各题。(Answer the following questions.)
101. Sam: How about trying the new French restaurant tonight?
Tom: I heard it's very expensive.
Tom: Good idea!
第 7 页 共 13 页/
Read the dialogue, can you guess the meaning of “go Dutch”? You may answer it in Chinese.
102. Sue is 5 years older than her younger brother Paul. Paul is 6 years older than Jim, the youngest in the family. If the total of the children's ages is 32, how old is the eldest child?
103. What number should replace the question mark in the last circle?
104. Which letter should appear in the final medal?
105. Look at the shapes and codes given. Work out the code which matches the shape given at the end of the line.
第 8 页 共 13 页/
VII. 写作(Writing) （共2小题；A题满分10分，B题满分15分，计25分。）
第 9 页 共 13 页/
Wang Fei has a pen pal named Rose. She's from the USA. They often share happiness and sadness with each other. Here's a letter from Rose.
要求:1. 叙述有条理，符合逻辑；2. 用词得当，语法正确；3. 书写清晰、规范；4. 不得少于60词。
第 10 页 共 13 页/
31—35 DBCAB 36—40 ABDBB 41—45 CCDBC 46—50 BCABA
II. 阅读理解（Reading comprehension）
A) 51—55 DCBDA
B) 56. The United States / American 57. Diwali 58. sweets
59. turkey and pumpkin pie 60. do the cleaning and painting
61. three / 3 62. Monday 63. the school secretary
64. two 65. 每周五下午3：30到5：30, 学校的乐队在学校大厅里练习两个小时。
66. fifteen / 15 67. watching the Earth 68. float around
69. write e-mails to their family and friends on Earth or watch DVDs.
A) 71. library 72. interesting 73. own 74. something 75. have 76. Some
77. like 78. all 79. so 80. her
B) 81. is 82. loves 83. get 84. play 85. doesn't do
86. is 87. have 88. teaches 89. buys 90. gives
IV. 句式转换（Sentence pattern transformation）
91. look the same 92. What's; age 93. Lily are; friends 94. arrive at
95. What; do for
96. He reads a lot, so knows much.
97. I don't think maths is interesting.
98. Going to the movies is one of his hobbies.
第 11 页 共 13 页/
99. It's time for us to go to bed.
100. Welcome to our school.
103. 24. In the first circle, 56+79 divided by 5=27.
The same formula applies to circle two and three.
104. F. Because they represent the places First,
Second, Third and Fourth.
A) One possible version:
RECEPTONIST: Hi, can I help you?
LUCY: Yes, please. I want to join the music club.
RECEPTONIST: Welcome. May I have your name, please? LUCY: Lucy Jones.
RECEPTONIST: How old are you?
LUCY: I'm thirteen.
RECEPTONIST: What can you do?
LUCY: I can play the piano, but not very well.
RECEPTONIST: Why do you want to join us?
LUCY: I love music very much. And I want to be a pianist.
RECEPTONIST: Good. Do you have an e-mail address? LUCY: Of course. It's firstname.lastname@example.org
RECEPTONIST: Great. Thanks a lot.
B) One possible version:
The place to start is to talk to your friend.
第 12 页 共 13 页/
Perhaps she lost the CD and is afraid to tell you. Or she may forget to return it to you. If that is the case, it should be easy to solve.
This doesn't mean that you can't trust your friend. That's why it's important to try to find out the truth about the CD.
If talking to your friend doesn't work, then you can ask your parents about the best way to solve the problem.
第 13 页 共 13 页/