学校I.词汇（Vocabulary）(共30小题, 计20分) A）单词翻译（Words translation）（每题0.5分，共10分）
10. 瞬间11. information 12. championship 13.accordionist 14.international 15.alive 16.aquarium 17.spelt 18.difference 19.lettuce 20.management 班级年级姓名—————————————————————————————— B) 词组翻译（Phrase translation）（每题1分，共10 分） 21.Black tea 22.Green hand 23.white man 24.No way 25.It’s up to you 26.Eleventh hour 27.Not bad 28. You can say that again! 29.have a fit 30.Cheap skate II.句子（Structure & patterns）（共20小题, 计20分） A) 选出与下列各句划线部分意思相同或相近的最佳答案。
A. classes B. books C. exercises D. homework
2. — What time is it? —It's eleven thirty.
A. at B. on C. for D. of
A. played ourselves B. drank happily
C. had a good time D. loved the meal
4. —What are they doing now? —I've no idea.
A. I don't think so B. I'm sorry.
C.doing nothing D. I don't know
5. There are many oranges in the basket.
A. more B. a lot of C. a little D. a lot
6. His eyes look like his _________.
A. brother's B. mother C. sisters D. fathers
7. God! Look at your shoes, Tim!You must_________.
A. put it away B. put them away
C. put away them D. put away it
8. I'm sorry. I'm late again because I _________ catch the early bus.
A. don't B. didn't C. won't D. shan't
9. Thank you very much _________ me _________ your party.
A. to asking; to B. to ask; of
C. for asking; to D. for ask; of
10. You'd better keep the windows _________. It's so hot here.
A. open B. opening C. opens D. opened
11. You _________better _________ in the river. It's too dangerous.
A. have; to swim B. had; swim
C. have; not swimming D. had; not swim
12. Han Meimei picked _________ apples in her class.
A. many B. much C. more D. the most
13. _________ a small red bird. _________ name is Lily.
A. Here are; Her B. This is; He's
C. That is; Its D. There is; It's
14. Uncle Smith is _________ than all the other workers in the factory because he is_________ of all.
A. busier; tallest B. busier; the strongest
C. heavier; the taller D. tall; the heaviest
15. —Can you answer this question?—Sorry, I can _____ understand its meaning.
A. almost B. quite C. hardly D. nearly
16. —Would you like some more rice?
—I'm full. _________
A. You, please. B. Thanks all the same.
C. Don't trouble me. D. Yes, please.
17. —_________ —The same to you.
A. Happy birthday to you. B. You look very beautiful.
C. Happy New Year. D. Good idea.
18. — _________ my hair? —Mm... I like it.
—I'm glad you like it.
A. How long is B . What do you think of
C .What do you like about D. Where did you make
19. —Help yourself to some fruit. —_________
A. Oh, I'm hungry. B. Yes, please. C. No, I can't. D. Oh, thank you.
20. —Can I help you, Sir?— _____
— OK!I'll show you.
A. What can I do for you? B. Yes!Where is the washroom, please?
C. Thank you all the same. D. No, thank you. But where can I go for help? Ⅲ.阅读理解(Reading comprehension)（共15小题, 计30分）
Many different kinds of people buy shares of stock (股票) on the stock market. Some of these people are very wealthy (富裕的). They have much more money than really need for everyday expenses (消费). They buy shares of stock in hopes of getting more money than they have. Other people may buy them as part of plan to save money. There are many other reasons why people buy and sell stock shares. In general, everyone who buys or sells stock shares hopes to make money.
Why does a company want to share its money with other people? There are several reasons. First, the company may be doing very well. It may need money to expand(扩大). By selling shares of stock, the company can get the money it needs, Sometimes, a company may owe (欠) a lot of money to banks. By selling shares of stock, it may be able to pay the bank. However, the reasons why companies sell their stocks exchange are often complex (复杂的). In general, all companies that sell shares of stock on the stock exchange need to raise(筹集) money for one reason or another. （ ）21. ________ who buy shares of stock become wealthy?
A. All those B. None of those people C. Not all the people D. Few people
（ ）22. Which of the following statements in the passage is not true?
A. They hope to make money by buying and selling stock shares.
B. They buy stock shares as a kind of souvenir
C. Those who buy stock shares want to have more money than they usually have
D. Some people buy stock shares in order to (为了) save money.
（ ）23. One of the reasons why a company sells shares of stock is that ________.
A. it wants to share its money with other people B. it isn’t managed well
C. it can not exist any more D. it plans to be more business （ ）24. What does a company do when it has to pay money to a bank?
A. It buys stock shares. B. It sells stock shares.
C. It buys and sells stock shares. D. It borrows money from the society （ ）25. Different companies raise money often for _____.
A. one reason B. the same reason C. the other reason D. different reasons
1. Always use a pavement or footpath.
2. Wear white or light-coloured clothes in the dark.
3. Don't let young children walk alone near a busy road.
1. Don't pass (超过) other cars near a corner, or a bend, or at the top of a hill.
2. Don't park in front of a zebra crossing (斑马线).
3. Don't drive if you feel tired.
4. Always fasten your seat belt (安全带) when you start your car.
1. Use front and back lights at night.
2. Always keep both hands on the bicycle handlebars(把手).
3. Don't carry a passenger on your bicycle.
4. Look round before you turn left or right.
26.( )Mr Barri is taking his daughter to school. She is sitting in front of him on his bicycle.
27.( )Leila is on her bicycle. She wants to turn right and she is looking quickly behind her.
28. ( )Mrs Kilimis is walking on the pavement of a busy road. She is holding the hand of her little child.
29.( )Mr Sumatomo is driving only a hundred metres but he is wearing his seat belt.
30.( )Mr Lee is very tired so he is driving home very quickly.
Last Wednesday, Mr Chan took his class to the Space Museum. First, the children watched a movie about space travel. They saw how the space shuttle (航天飞船) took off in space and later landed on earth again. It was very exciting and the children felt that they were travelling in space themselves!
After the movie, Mr Chan took them to see some models of rockets (火箭) and the space shuttle. The models looked very real, but they were smaller. The children also saw some moon stones. Two Americans landed (着陆) on the moon in 1969. They put an American flag (旗) there. Then they brought some stones back to the earth.
Before the children left, they watched a video show about people living and working in a spacelab (太空实验室). The spacelab was very big. There were kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms and a big workshop for people to work in. The people could stay in the spacelab for months.
31. What did the two Americans bring back to the earth?
32. How long could people stay in the spacelab?
33.What did they put on the moon？
34.How many things were there in the spacelab?
35.when did Mr Chan take his class to the Space Museum?
IV.完形填空(Cloze) (共10小题, 计10分)
everywhere, difficulty, so, other, players, but,hate, than, like, famous, need, can, they Many very good soccer (36)_________ don't want to become professional athletes (职业运动员). Some of them don't want to travel. They (37)_________ staying home near their families. (38)_________ realize (意识) that soccer (39)_________ be a dangerous game. Players can be hurt very badly. But many professional athletes make more (40)_________ a million dollars a year.
Professional athletes usually become famous. Some of them think that this will make
(41)_________ happy, but they sometimes find that they are (42)_________ for only a short time. When athletes become famous, reporters (记者) and fans watch them all the time and follow them (43)_________. The money and the excitement are great,
(44)_________ the life of a professional athlete can be (45)_________.
V.句式转换 (Sentence pattern transformation) (共10小题, 计10分)
46. The door is too small. The tall man can't go through it.
The door is_________ small for the tall man _________ go through.
47. I don't like milk as much as tea.
I like tea _______ ______ milk.
48. Lily was born on July 7, so was Jim.
_____ Lily and Jim ______ born on July 7.
49. Eating too much isn't good for your health.
_______ is _________ for your health to eat too much.
50. What do you want me to do?
What _______ you ______ me to do?
B) 按要求转换下列句型,每空一词。 对划线部分提问) _________ _________ is the People's Hospital?
52. Uncle Wang does morning exercises every day. (改为否定句)
Uncle Wang _________ _________ morning exercises every day.
53. These girls are so beautiful. (改为感叹句)
_________ _________ these girls are！
54. We came here together. (完成反意疑问句)
We came here together,_________ _________?
55. Must I do it now? (否定回答) No,_________ _________.
VI.写作 (Writing) (共10分)
请你阅读下面一段小短文后,用大约50词给出小故事一个结局。 It took Charlie months to get seven dollars. He wanted to buy a model plane and went to the shop with the money.
On the way, Charlie saw a little boy crying on a corner of the street. “Why are you crying?” Charlie asked.
“Three big boys took away my four dollars just now,” the boy said, “I was on my way to buy some exercise-books, but now I can't.”
要求: 1. 结局由你设想。 2. 意思连贯, 处理得当。