Class_______ Name_________ Mark_________
（一）找出划线部分不同发音的单词。（共5分，每小题1分） ( ( ( ( (
6. [i: ] 7. [e ] 8. [i? ] 9. [g ] 10. [d3 ] （三）根据所给的音标写出单词。（共10分，每小题1分） 11. [' petr?l] ____________
12. ['deitaim] _____________
14. [h?ust] _____________
16. [f?n't?stik] ______________ 18. [kri'eit ] _____________
13. [' britit?] _____________ 15. [dΛst] _____________ 17. [w i:l] _____________ 19. ['dist?ns] _____________
20. [ in'vent] _____________
（四）根据所给的单词写出音标。（共10分，每小题1分） 21. anytime [ 23. introduction [ 25. respect [ 27. tour
22. experience [
] ] ] ] ]
] 24. introduce [ ] ]
26. comfortable[ 28. since [
29. develop [
] 30. candle [
31. Zhao Lan has already s____________in this school for two years .
exchange visiting e_____________. 32. Have you milked the cow y____________? 33. A gruop of foreign students are visiting China. They are talking about their
34. People used w____________ to make carriages, trains and cars at the same time.
35. People can use mobile phones to talk about each other a_________, anywhere.
36. After the i______________ of the light bulb, our life becomes more convenient
37. Which language is e_________, English, French or Japanese?
38. Mrs Black has got a little worse instead o___________ getting any better.
39.I think the story is not so interesting a_____________ that one.
40. When you come to a new place, it is hard to understand the l______ language.
41.He has over ten years’ _____________ experience. (teach)
42.Eric and sarah have almost ___________ their exchange visit to Xinhua Jnior High School. (finish)
43.Could you tell us the ______________ of this invention in today’s
44. Failure(失败） is the mother of _______.(succeed)
45. If you buy this telephone, you will talk ____________.(happy)
46. Which invention do you like ___________of the three in the passage?(well)
47.It was the ___________interesting story. (little)
48. The teachers have introduced ___________ to Chinese painting as well.(us)
49. After the invention of the wheel, ______________ became faster and more comfortable. (travel)
50. Why were they both so __________at first? (worry)
Hi. I want to share you all. 'If I go to Britain, will I be able to the local people?' This was my thought joined the educational exchange programme. I stayed with a family in London for one year. At first,it was very patient and they helped me learn .
I took many photos of China with me, so that I could show people I gave a talk about China to my classmates, and I even did some simple Chinese cooking.
It was a wonderful year. I learnt about a new culture, and I made a lot of new
( ) 61. All of these ideas about the communication of the future areto
be sure, but many of them are fantasies that are very likely to become realities.
( B. 愉快 C. 美好 D.幻想 ) 62. The old man put on his and began to read.
A. clothes B. glasses C. shoes D. gloves
( ) 63. We were told that ours was the most room in the hotel. That was
why we had to pay so much for it.
A. 宽敞的 B. 狭窄的 C. 槽糕的 D. 肮脏的
( ) 64. Children like suchas dogs and monkeys.
A. trees B.plants C. animals D. poeple
( ) 65. Have you got a piece of bread or something? I am really A. hungry B. full C. sick D. comfortable
( ) 66. He is so
( B. good-looking C. strange D. ugly ) 67. But sometimes, no rain falls for a long time. Then there is a dry period, or 3
A. 水灾 B. 地震 C. 旱灾 D. 台风
( ) 68. may cause diseases.
A. work too hard B. work a little C. work for a short time D. work at night
( ) 69. Theythe interviewee’s ability so they asked him many difficult questions
A. 过低估计 B. 过高估计 C. 发明 D. 看不起
( ) 70. 5.My parents often send me letters and sometimes aand tea from home.
Tom often ______ _______ _______ _______ his penfriends.
You had better do _______ _________ things ___________ you _______ with B. cups C. books D. photos less time.
__________ __________we_________ __________about one thousand words 74. 发明使我们的生活变得快捷舒适。
Inventions make our life become _____ and _____ _____________.
___________ __________ they fall behind, but they win _________ _______.
76.countries ,Do, you, to , educational, have ,visits, want ,in ,foreign?
77.bit ,I, myself, a, of, Korean, teach
78.invented ,Biro ,the,“ballpoint” ,pen , in ,the ,1930s, by, himself
79.pen , successful , because ,nice,the ,ballpoint ,was, it ,was ,very nice
80. Alice, than , mark , a , got , Science , worse, in , Eric