一、Listen and choose.（听录音，选出你所听到的句子。）（10分） （ ）1）A. There are many books on the desk. B. There are many ways to go somewhere. C. There are many weeks in a year. ( ) 2) A. How do you go to Canada? B. How does he go to school? C. How do you go to work?
( ) 3) A. In China, drivers drive on the right side of the road. B. In the US, drivers drive on the right side of the road. C. In England, drivers driver on the left side of the road. ( ) 4) A. I’m going to the big company. B. I’m going to the bookstore. C. I’m going to the Great Wall.
( ) 5) A. Sometimes my aunt works in Beijing. B. Sometimes my uncle walks in the park. C. Sometimes my uncle works in Beijing.
二、 Listen and number. (听录音,给你所听到的句子的答语排序.) （10分） ( ) He is a writer. ( ) She’s Kate.
( ) He’s in England.
( ) I’m going to swim in the river. ( ) She goes to Hong Kong by plane.
1. three (序数词 )_____________ 2.beautiful（副词）_______
3. two ( 同音词) ___________ 4. swim (现在分词)____________ 5. September (缩写形式)_________ 6. sun (形容词
7. act(名词) _____________ 8. sheep(复数)_____________ 9. my(名词性物主代词) 10. eye (同音词 四、用所给词的正确形式填空。（每小题1分，共10分）
1. He often ________(have) dinner at home. 2. There is ____ "M" in the word "swim".（a, an） 3. We _______(not watch) TV on Monday.
5. ______ they ________(like) the World Cup? 6. What _______they often _______(do) on Saturdays? 7. A tiger has four ______(leg) and many ______(tooth). 8. There ________(be) some juice in the bottle. 9. There are a lot of ___________ ( leaf ) on the tree 10. Liu Tao _______(do) not like PE.
2. There is a robot show on Sunday. Let’ . . at the red light. light.
five minutes. 10.I put some s____ into a pot.
六、单项选择题。（每题1分，共10分） ( )1. This is my _______ car. A. friends B. teachers C. friend’s D. teacher ( )2. That is __________ classroom. A. Mike’s and John’s B. Mike and John’s C. Mikes’ and John D. Mikes and Johns ( )3. The baby has six__________. A. tooth B.toothes C. teeth D. teeths ( )4. Is this the picture ______ your family? A. of B.in C. from D. on
（ ）5.There are ______months in a year. ________Month is December .
A twelfth ; Twelfth B twelve ;Twelve C twelfth ;The twelfth D twelve ; The twelfth
（ ）6. He is going ____________ artist.
A. to an B. to be an C. an
（ ）7.-- ______ is the coat? --Thirty-five yuan, please. A .How B. How much C. How old （ ）8. --Are there any students in the classroom?
-- Yes, there are ______ students in the classroom. A .any B. some C. a
（ ）9.--David is playing ______ basketball in the playground. A .a B. the C. ／ （ ）10．Mum and Lily______ a pretty dog
A．have. B．has. C．there is. D．there are
A: How can I the museum?
B: Go for five minutes. Then A: Thank you.
B: You’re .
A: do you go to school? B: I go to school .
Because my home is
/'mir? / / gз:l/ /nз:s/ /bз:d/ /'m∧δ? / /skз:t/ /'sist?/ / b?na:n?/ ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
A. mirror B. mother C. skirt D. girl E. bird F. nurse G. sister H. banana
A B C 八、连词成句。（每题2分，共8分)
1. do, how, go, the , to you, post office.(?)
2. stamp, is , a, show , there, Saturday, on.(.)
3. China , east, the, is , Shandong, of (.)
4. on What do Saturday are going you to morning(.)
Alan Brown is an Australian boy. He is twelve years old. He lives at 69 Park Road, Sydney with his parents. Art and music are his favourite subjects. In his spare time, he likes playing the violin and doing sports.
Name:__________________ Age(年龄) :__________________ Address(地址):________________________________________ Favourite subjects(最喜欢的科目): ________________________ Hobby: ______________________________________________
（二）根据短文内容判断句子对错，对的写“T”，否则写“F”。（5分） One day Ted left his house with six donkeys to go to the market(集市).
After some time, he felt tired and rode one of them. He counted the donkeys, and there were only five, so he got off and went to look for the sixth. He looked and looked but couldn't find it.
So he went back to the donkeys and counted them a second time. This time there were six, so he rode one of them again and they started.
After a few minutes he counted the donkeys a third time, and there were five! One of his friends passed when he was counting, and Ted said,” I left
home with six donkeys. Then I had five. Then I had six again. And now I had only five. Look! One, two, three, four, five." But, Ted said the friends,” You’re sitting on a donkey, too. That is the sixth! And you are the seventh."
( ) 1. That morning Ted went to the market with six donkeys. ( ) 2. Ted rode a donkey because he wanted to count them. ( ) 3. Ted counted five donkeys because one of them ran away. ( ) 4. His friend counted seven donkeys. ( ) 5. Ted was not very clever.