. 选择填空（Vocabulary and structure）(共20小题，计20分)
A. 音素；辅音字母 B. 字母；元音字母 C. 音素；元音字母 D. 字母；辅音字母
A. 陈述句 B. 祈使句 C. 特殊疑问句 D. 一般疑问句
A. UK B. USA C. UF D. UN
A. 28; 20; 9 B. 32; 20; 15 C. 28; 22; 12 D. 20; 28; 11
A. A book, a computer and some flowers are on the table.
B. Sue is in the first Row.
C. The girl over there is Jane brown. D. Are there any cats in the tree!
36. Look at ________ wall on the left. There is ________ old photo on it. It's ________ photo of my family.
A. a; an; the B. the; a; a C. the; an; a D. a; the; the
37. I know ________ is ________ brother, but I really don't like ________.
A. she; yours; her B. him; her; him C. he; her; him D. he; your; her
38. Do you like to go ________there ________ me?
A. on; after B. to; and C. for; after D. /; with
39. The two handsome ________ have ________ in their ________.
A. man; tomatos; hand B. men; tomatoes; hands
C. mans; tomatos; hands D. mans; tomato; hands
40. School is over. Let's go ________ now.
A. to class B. home C. to bed D. to the classroom
41. Mary has no new pens ________ pencils.
A. or B. except C. but D. so
42. —Is this computer your father's or yours?
A. Mine. B. Your.
C. Yes, it's my father's. D. No, it isn't.
43. ________ at the blackboard! Can you ________ it?
A. Look; see B. Watch; see C. See; look D. See; look at
44. —________ is Miss Wang?
—The one in a blue coat.
A. What B. How C. Whom D. Which
45. The girl is five but she can ________ pictures all by herself.
A. draw B. draws C. to draw D. drawing
46. —What's your name?
—My name is Cindy.
—Yes, C-I-N-D-Y, Cindy.
A. How are you B. How do you do
C. Can you spell it, please D. What can I do
—It's eight thirty.
A. How old is your grandma B. How many students are there in your class
C. What's the time, please D. What number is your car
48. —You speak good English.
A. No, not at all B. Thank you
C. You are welcome D. It doesn't matter
49. A. she is in B. she is here C. she isn't at home D. this is Bob
—Who's under the tree over there?
—Frank and Dale.
A. Where is it B. Who's that C. What's that D. How is it
II. 阅读理解（Reading comprehension）（共20小题，计30分。选择题每小题1分；非选择题每小题2分）
A) 阅读下列短文，从A, B, C, D四个选项中，选出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳答案。
Do you know something about the western schools? The following will tell you about when school starts and advice on taking holidays during term time.
Parents don't usually take children on holiday in term time because it is disruptive both to the child's education and to the school.
Schools can agree to a leave of absence for family holidays in term time. They can only agree to more than 10 school days absence in any school year in special condition. Parents should talk about their trips with the school before they book the tickets.
51. According to the passage, we know that there are ________ kinds of typical term dates in foreign schools.
A. spring, summer, autumn and winter B. more than three
C. three D. less than three
52. How many parts of time are there in a term date?
A. Two. B. one. C. Three. D. Four.
53. How long does Autumn term last?
A. Ninety days. B. Three months.
C. Less than three months. D. More than three months.
54. Sometimes parents take their children on holiday in term time, don't they?
A. Yes, they do. B. No, they don't. C. I don't know. D. So they do.
55. As a student, you are allowed to have ________ school days' leave in a school year if you have unusual things.
A. less than ten B. ten
C. as many as you like D. over ten
Van is Jim's new friend at school. Van comes from a country far away. He doesn't talk like the other children in school. But he can do numbers and draw. The teacher asks Jim to show Van around and help
Van sits with Jim and his friends at lunch. Jim shows Van how to play kickball. Jim points to something and says the word. Van tries to say the word.
Van is learning many new words. He wants to learn how to read. Van is happy that Jim helps him and is his friend. Jim likes Van, too, because Van tries so hard.
56. The best title is ________.
A. At School B. Van Plays Ball
C. Van Smiles D. Helping a New Friend
57. When Van first comes to school he can't ________.
A. talk like the other children B. do numbers and draw
C. eat the food D. find a friend to help him
58. The teacher asks ________ to show Van around.
A. his deskmate B. his sister C. Jim D. his friends
59. The story says Jim likes Van because Van ________.
A. can read B. tries very hard
C. is nice D. can draw
60. In the picture, Van is ________.
A. reading a book B. crying
C. having lunch D. angry
61. The name of the ________ show on Channel 3 is “You Win!”
62. Basketball is on Channel 7 at ________.
63. You can watch the ________ at 2:00 on Channel 5.
64. What will Tim bring?
65—66. Translate the underlined sentences (画线的句子) into Chinese.
67. How will they go camping?
68. Who is the director of ABC FOREIGN STUDY?
69. Who do you live with on a homestay?
70. What can you do with your host family?
A)从方框内选择适当的单词，并用其适当的形式完成短文，每词只能使用一次。其中有5个单词为多余选。 like, also, speak, and, with, or, for, each, talk, too, have , three, an, life, at
Every Friday evening, Matt plays cards (71) ________ his friends. Four (72) ________five of them take part in the game. They meet (73) ________ Matt's house at around 7:00 pm. (74) ________ friend brings something to eat or drink, like snacks or soda.
After (75) ________ for a few minutes, they sit down to play. Then game is fun and casual. Nobody is (76) ________ serious, and nobody feels any pressure. The friends laugh and (77) ________ a good time. Each card game lasts from two to (78) ________ hours. It's(79) ________ important event for each of the friends. It helps them relax and slow down their busy (80) ________.
B)用方框中所给动词的适当形式填空，每个动词只能用一次。每空一词，有五个单词多余选项。 take, give, be, see, buy, get, fly, go, visit, come, have, like, arrive, have, can
Jane and Betty are in Paris this weekend. They (81) ________ from London and (82) ________ to the airport at 10:00 am on Saturday morning.
They (83) ________ a taxi from the airport to their hotel in the center of Paris. On Saturday afternoon, Jane (84) ________ to the bookshop and (85) ________ a lot of interesting books.
In the evening, they (86) ________ dinner in a French restaurant. On Sunday they(87)________ the Louvre Museum where they (88) ________ the “Monalisa”. They (89) _________ all the things in the museum and they (90) ________ very tired. They go home on Sunday evening.
IV. 句式转换（Sentence pattern transformation）(共10小题，计10分)
91. My classmate's name is Jim Green. (同义句转换)
Jim Green ________ ________ ________ ________.
92. I can see the cat on the wall. (改为一般疑问句)
________ ________ ________ the cat on the wall?
93. Those houses are in the centre of the city. (对画线部分提问)
________ ________ ________ ________？
94. There are some oranges in the basket. (变成否定句)
________ ________ ________ oranges in the basket.
95. They are in Team Three. （对画线部分提问）
________ ________ ________ they in?
96. He knows the girl in the blue trousers. (改为一般疑问句)
________ he ________ the girl in the blue trousers?
97. We have two new computers. (对画线部分提问)
________ ________ new computers do you have?
98. She wants to be a nurse. (用teacher 改为选择疑问句)
________ ________ want to be a nurse ________ ________ ________?
99. Mary goes to school with Sue every day. (对画线部分提问)
________ ________ Mary ________ ________ school with every day?
100. Tom has no brothers. (同义句转换)
Tom ________ have ________ brothers.
101. 学生们轮流回答老师的问题。（take turns）
102. 到我们吃晚饭的时间了。（It's time...）
106. It has five letters. It has six left if you take two letters away. What is it? It's ________.
107. Now three boys are on a bus. A speaks Chinese and Japanese. B speaks English and Chinese. C can only talk with A. What language does C speak? C can speak ________.
108. Jack was a very poor boy, but now he is very rich. Every dog has its day. Can you guess the meaning of the underlined sentence?
109. The letters in the puzzle stands for the numbers 0—5. Can you work it out?
A C D B C
+ C E D B D
F B A D C
110. What does this gesture mean? You can answer it in Chinese or English.
It's the first day of school. Jim, a ten-year-old English boy, meets Linda. Linda is a new student here. She is eleven years old. And she is from America. They are both in Class Four, Grade One. After talking with each other, they become good friends.