haihongyuan.com
海量文库 文档专家
全站搜索:
您现在的位置:首页 > 幼儿教育 > 幼儿读物幼儿读物

情景剧三只小猪

发布时间:2013-10-04 14:30:30  

英语情景剧剧本:Three Little Pigs 三只小猪

Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with their mother.

讲故事者:三只小猪和他们的妈妈住在一起。

Ding - Ding and Dong - Dong are brother pigs. They are very lazy. They eat and sleep all day. 丁丁和东东是猪哥哥,他们很懒,他们整天吃了就睡。

Long-Long is the youngest pig. She works all day. She helps her mother to do the housework. 龙龙是最小的,她整天帮着妈妈做家务。

Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make your own houses. Goodbye, little pigs. Build a house. Be careful of the wolf.

猪妈妈:你们已经长大了,你们得为自己盖间房。再见,孩子们,去盖间房吧,要小心狼。

Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye.

三只小猪:好的,妈妈。再见。

Wolf: I'm hungry. Look! Three little pigs for dinner. Mmm.

狼:我饿了。看,三只小猪可以做我的美餐。

Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers?

猪妹妹:哥哥,你们在干什么?

Ding-Ding: I'm building a house with leaves.

丁丁:我在用树叶盖房子。

Dong-Dong: I'm building a house with sticks.

东东:我在用树枝盖房子。

Sister pig: But leaves and sticks aren't strong.

猪妹妹:可是树叶和树枝都不牢固呀。

Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it's easy. What are you doing, sister?

猪哥哥:我们知道。但它很容易盖起房子。妹妹你在干什么?

Sister pig: I'm building a house with bricks.

猪妹妹:我在用砖头盖房子。

Brother pigs: Bricks! That's very difficult.

猪哥哥:用砖头盖,那太难了。

Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong. 猪妹妹:我知道,可是砖头很坚固。

……

Brother pigs: Oh, we're finished. Let's have a nap.

猪哥哥:噢,我们盖好了。我们打个盹吧。

Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your Doors!

狼:小猪,小猪,快开门!

Brother pigs: No. No. Go away.

猪哥哥:不开,不开。快走开。

Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves aren't strong.

狼:这太容易了。树枝和树叶都不牢固。

Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. Ding - Ding and Dong - Dong run to Long - Long's house.

讲故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。丁丁和东东跑到龙龙家。

Brother pigs: Help! Help!

猪哥哥:救命!救命!

Wolf: Stop, you two pigs.

狼:站住,你这两只小猪。

Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf is coming. Let me in.

猪哥哥:妹妹,快开门。狼来了,让我们进去。

Long-Long: Come in. Don't worry. My house is strong.

龙龙:快进来。别担心,我的房子很坚固。

Wolf: Where did they go? Oh they are here. Little pigs. Open the door!

狼:他们跑哪儿了?噢,他们在这儿。小猪,快把门打开。

Three pigs: No. No. Go away. You are bad wolf.

三只小猪:不开,不开。快走开。你这只恶狼。

Wolf: I'll blow it down.

狼:我要吹倒它。

Storyteller: The wolf blows and blows. He blows and blows. But the house is very strong.

讲故事者:狼吹呀吹,它不停地吹。可是房子非常坚固。

Wolf: I'll hit it. Oh.

狼:我要撞倒它。噢!

Long-Long: Let's boil the water.

龙龙:我们把水烧开。

Brother pigs: OK.

猪哥哥:好的。

Wolf: Oh, oh! It's hot. It's hot.

狼:噢!噢!好烫,好烫。

Three pigs: Hooray! The wolf is dead. The wolf is dead.

三只小猪:好啊!狼死了,狼死了。

Storyteller: Since then, Ding-Ding and Dong- Dong work hard with Long-Long. They work and play together.

讲故事者:从那以后,丁丁、东东和龙龙一起努力工作。他们一起工作,一起玩。

上一篇:感人的师生故事
下一篇:《灰姑娘》
网站首页网站地图 站长统计
All rights reserved Powered by 海文库
copyright ©right 2010-2011。
文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。zhit326@126.com