1. What was the biggest achievement you have accomplished in university? Please describe how you did to get it done?
I obtained a good mark in a table tennis competition which was a final examination of physical education class in the second year. This is my biggest achievement of the physical education class for I was always poor at physical education from the primary school. I wanted to achieve good results through hard work. So I asked for help and trained with some guys who were skilled in table tennis. After a month’s preparation, I really reached the goal and got a big surprise for my perspiration.
2. What was the biggest setback in your college life? How did it impact you? And how did you face this setback? I failed in the minister campaign in the Student Union in the first grade. Becoming the head of the department that I worked for had been my goal since I entered it. It was a heavy blow for my self-confidence and work initiative. But I realized the gap between me and the truly leader after some thought. Since then, I kept telling myself that I would get the job as long as I worked hard with other colleagues and improve my overall quality energetically. Finally I won in the campaign and became the leader I had dreamed of after a year. I was really grateful for other colleagues’ help and support for the whole year and thanked them for believing me that I was able to do a good job as the head of the department.
3.Please describe one of the most challenging tasks you have had in university. What did you do to overcome it? When I got a part-time job as a telephone salesman of China Mobile Communication Corp, I was so glad that I was able to cover a part of the cost of living. I didn't realize how difficult it was when I started it. My task was to introduce a preferential benefit activity of mobile charge to customers and attract their support. A few days later, I just finished about 100 calls every day and none of customers was interested in the activity. I was so anxious and had no idea how long it would last. However, I never thought of giving up. First, I asked other colleagues for advice and learned their key skill. Then I made a summary of the activity introduction and made it clear what should be elaborated and highlighted. Thus I persuaded a customer to participate the activity successfully and did better and better later and well paid.
4. Please describe the most successful case that you have inspired or motivated others to take actions and reach goal. How satisfied/dissatisfied were you with that， and why?
Last year, lots of my classmates began to prepare for job hunting and so did my roommate. She was eager to take part in Cambridge Business English Examination. But she was unconfident about her English, she worried that it would waste the registration fee which was expensive if she failed the examination. She almost decided to give up. After realization of the situation, I chatted with her for a long time. Someone’s success should be based on persistence, not luck. The process of preparation was in fact more important to improving her English but not the result. After that, we both enter ourselves for the examination and practiced English together, which was the friendship that made us survive the difficulty. After three months’ hard working, we both succeeded and reached the goal we set for ourselves before. From this time, I realize that the thing we need to success includes not only the perspiration, the support from friends, but also the right methods. If you know the direction, even you are a slow walker, never walk backwards. One who frequently looks back can’t go far.
1.Please give a brief summary of your current recreational and leisure activities, including sports and holidays.
2.What clubs and societies are you a member of and in what capacity?
3. What factors have influenced your career choice?
4.Outline your career ambitions and objectives.
5.Describe your greatest success or a situation where you exceeded your own expectation？ E&Y
1.Please describe your objective and what you have done to date to achieve it.
2. Please include any other information which you may consider relevant to your application.
1)Why are you applying for this position?
2)Please explain how your personal qualities, skills, knowledge and working experience will help you to be successful in the position for which you are applying.
3)What community or students' clubs do you belong to and to what extent are you involved?
4)Any additional information? DTT If you have completed a work term in a co-op, summer or intern program, please tell us about your experience and how you benefited from it. (Your answer is limited to 1,000 characters.)
If you have been involved in any society, please tell us your role and achievement respectively. (Your answer is limited to 1,000 characters.)
Please let us know your academic and personal accomplishment(s). (Your answer is limited to 1,000 characters.) Please copy and paste the text from your cover letter here. After pasting your cover letter, please ensure the text is readable.
Please copy and paste the text from your CV/resume here. After pasting your CV/resume, please ensure the text is readable. Additional InformationCareer Objectives:
Describe a recent project you have worked on which demonstrates your determination to complete challenging tasks and your ability to work with others. Why have you applied for this position?
Why do you think you are suitable for this position, and what differentiatesyou from other candidates?
Please give details of any previous work experience detailing the relevant dates (temporary or permanent employment or previous internship).
1. 在以上校内/外工作中, 请列举一件您个人感到最自豪的并且由您亲自负责策划实施的成功事例, 并加以具体说明 ( 限200字内)
HP、MARS、ICI、箭牌,Open Question 大搜集 HP
Give me an example of an important and challenging goal or objective you have set yourself in your study / research or the project you have involved. Why did you set this goal? What planning did you do beforehand? What challenges did you face? How did you overcome these challenges? Question2:
Give me a specific example of when you had to deal with a sudden change in circumstances at your study / research or the project you have involved. How did you react to the change? What impact did it have on you? What did you do to cope in the most effective way? MARS
1. Please give an example of a time when you developed a new or different solution to a problem. Why did you think the problem needed a new solution? How did you develop the new solution? What feedback did you receive on how it is working? Please give your answer in English.
2. Please give an example of a career goal that you set yourself. How did you choose the goal that you were aiming towards? What did you do to help you achieve the goal? Please give your answer in English.
3. Sometimes it is difficult to keep the commitments we make to others. Tell me about a situation where this happened to you. Why was it difficult? How did you decide what to do? What was the impact of this decision? Please give your answer in English. ICI
1. Please state why you are applying for this job?
2. Give an example of a project you have undertaken or an event you have organised. What goals did you set and how did you ensure you achieved them? Describe how your planning and organisation contributed to the success. What would you have done different? 3. Describe a time where you had to make an unpopular decision and get others to commit to it? What was the decision and what steps did you take to ‘sell’ your decision? What was the outcome?
4. Please describe your most recent experience of working with and/or leading a team. What was the project and your role? What objectives did you set and how did you ensure all the team members worked to achieve them?
5. Describe a time when you saw a problem differently than others. What was you solution and how did you arrive at it? What did this experience tell you about your ability to be innovative?
1. Describe the most difficult situation (both physical or psychological) that you have experienced, and what you have done to overcome the difficulties?
2. Describe a typical experience when you need to work closely with a group of people to achieve a goal. What's the goal, your role and the outcome? Or describe a time you need to resolve conflicts with others. What's the conflict and how the conflict was resolved?
3. Describe a time that you had successfully finished a work/plan ahead of schedule.
4. Describe a situation where you have adopted/initiated new approaches?
5. Describe the most complex plan you have developed involving many resources, and what you have done to achieve your goal.
6. Tell me about a time when you had to make a tough or critical or difficult decision. What was the situation? How the decision was made?
7. Tell me about a time when your input motivated others to reach a team goal?
1、Please describe a situation that your idea was not immediately accepted by others? How did you try to convince them? What was the outcome?
2、Please describe an occasion where you met with real difficulties. How did you solve the problem? 联合利华（*是必须做）
1. Describe a time when you had to come up with a new solution to overcome the considerable resistance and solve the complex problem finally? (No more than 1000 letters)
* 2. Describe the situation where you had to convince someone who was not easily to be convinced? What did you do? (No more than 1000 letters)
* 3. Please describe a time when you saw an opportunity to really make a difference on yourself? (No more than 1000 letters)
* 4. Have you ever been part of a workgroup and attained the group goal through the joint efforts? What role did you play in the whole process? (No more than 1000 letters)
* 5. Tell us you strength which make yourself different from other applicants? (No more than 200 letters) * 6. What are your short term plans? (No more than 200 letters)
* 7. Why are you interested in applying Unilever? (No more than 300 letters)
8. What are your expectations to Unilever Management Trainee Program? (No more than 500 letters) 英博啤酒
1. Please describe an experience where you led a team or took a lead in a project. Indicate what you feel were your top 3 areas of success and learning points from this experience
2. Please indicate your motivation/s for applying to the InBev Own Your FutureProgram and how do you see it aligned to your personal/career objectives.
3. Please indicate what you feel are the top 3 most important factors to work well in a team with people from different backgrounds and culture.
4. Please describe what you think are the top 3 key challenges for a multinational company to succeed in China and why? Nestle
1、What are the four key elements that "THE RIGHT PEOPLE" possess to meet Nestle's requirements?
2、What are your key criteria in selecting a job? Are you interested in other industries?
3、Ask most older people to identify the key to success, and they are likely to reply " hard work". What are your comments? What do you think are the essential "qualities" that the young job seeker lacks in being successful in his/her career development? Mars
1.Please give an example of a time when you developed a new or different solution to a problem. Why did you think the problem needed a new solution?
How did you develop the new solution? What feedback did you receive on how it is working? Please give your answer in English.
2.Please give an example of a career goal that you set yourself. How did you choose the goal that you were aiming towards? What did you do to help you achieve the goal? Please give your answer in English.
3. Sometimes it is difficult to keep the commitments we make to others. Tell me about a situation where this happened to you. Why was it difficult? How did you decide what to do? What was the impact of this decision? Please give your answer in English. BP
1、Please state your native language. What are other languages that you can read and write in? Please also list any other languages you are able to read and write to a business standard
2、Why do you want to join BP & BP IST
3、In no more than 300 words, please tell us about a time when you set yourself a really challenging goal. What
was the situation? Why was it challenging to you? What were the obstacles you faced in achieving this goal? How did you approach this and what outcomes did you achieve?
4、In no more than 300 words, please tell us about a recent situation when you have acted upon an opportunity to make, raise or save money, or maximised the results you achieved with available resources. What was the situation? What did you do? What was the outcome?
5、In no more than 300 words, please tell us about a time when you had to solve a complex problem. What was the problem? What steps did you take to identify a solution? What was the outcome?
1. Pleases tell why you are applying for this job?
2. Give an example of a project you have undertaken or an event you have organized. What goals did you set and how did you ensure you achieved them? Describe how your planning and organization contributed to the success. What would you have done different?
3. Describe a time where you had to make an unpopular decision and get others to committees? What was the decision and what steps did you take to 'sell' your decision? What was the outcome?
How would your colleagues/classmates describe you in five words? On what evidence would they base this assessment?
如果只能五个词，你的同事或同学将怎样来描述你？根据是什么？ Coca-Cola 1. Describe an example of a good decision you made recently. What alternatives did you consider? Why was it a good decision?
2. Describe a project or idea that was sold or implemented primarily because of your efforts?
3. Please give us an example that you were part of a team to accomplish a task. What was your role and contribution?
4. Please tell us your career plan and the reasons why you choose Coca-Cola’s your starting point? Adidas
1. What are your favorite sports and what enjoyment do you get from playing? 2. What is/are your favorite team/teams?
3. Tell us something new you learned recently.
4. Tell us something you plan to learning nearly future and why.
5. Have you ever been in a situation where you had to do something you disliked but did it for the sake of the team's benefit? SC Johnson
1. Please give an example to indicate how you set up a goal and keep overcoming difficulties to attain it. (Describe every detail you experienced)
2. Please give an example to indicate how effectively work with others to complete something.(Descries every detail you experienced)
3. Please give an example to indicate how you organize/preside an activity successfully.(Describe every detail you experienced)
4. How did you know about our company? Please describe the products you’re your understanding of our company LOREAL 1. Would you please describe yourself in 3-4 lines?(limited in 500 words)
2. Could you tell us why we should choose you as a Loreal Person, and what makes you unique?(limited in 500
words) 3. What is your short-term and long-term career plan?(limited in 500 words)
4. What kind of group activities are you interested in and what type of role do you often play?(limited in 500 words)
5. Please use one sentence to give a definition of 'Beauty', and describe the most beautiful thing in your life.(limited in 500 words)
1. Please describe yourself about your characters, hobbies, etc.(limited in 500 words)
2. Please give an example of how you deal with a difficult situation.(limited in 500 words) 3. Please tell us your understanding of Loreal’s image now, and how will you contribute to Loreal’s image if you are part of Loreal?(limited in 500 words)
4. Please design a slogan for hair coloration product in China and describe your idea in details.(limited in 500 words)
5. Please use one sentence to give a definition of 'Beauty', and describe the most beautiful thing in your life.(limited in 500 words)
1、Please state why you chose to follow these activities and how they have contributed to your personal development. You may wish to give details of your role, whether anyone else was involved and any difficulties you encountered.
2、Please state how you have benefited from your work experience.
Other than academic success, what has been your greatest achievement to date? What do you see as your personal strength, and why?
3、why the position you have applied for is appropriate for you; why you have selected HSBC; and what your career objectives are.
1、Please give reasons for your preference. 请给出选择该职业的原因
2、In Shell we often work in challenging environments and have to strive to achieve our objectives. Please describe your most outstanding non-academic achievement highlighting your approach to any significant difficulties faced in meeting your objective(s). 在壳牌，我们经常在一种富有挑战性的环境中工作，并会竭尽全力实现自己的目标。请描述你最突出的非学业成就并着重叙述为实现目标而采用的方法。
3、Shell contains a diverse mix of talented individuals who sometimes have different ideas on how to proceed. The ability to draw on these differences, influence others and then move forward with a common purpose is critical. Please describe a challenging occasion, which required your persuasive skills and your ability to organize other people in order to reach a successful resolution. 壳牌是一个多种人才的聚合体，很多时候组织中会有不同想法。所以接纳不同，创新沟通，达成共识，协力推进是非常重要的。请描述一个运用你的说服能力和协调能力而取得成功的事例。
4、The energy business provides a dynamic working environment and our ability to initiate change is key to ensuring that we retain our competitive edge. Please describe the most innovative change that you have initiated and what you did to implement this change. 能源业务提供了一个日益变化的商务环境，我们的创新能力是保持竞争优势的关键。请描述由你发起的一项创新并叙述是怎样实现的。
5、Due to the complexity of the business we pursue around the world, critical thinking and analytical skills are essential. To help us evaluate these skills, please analyze fully the main challenges associated with environment protection and its future trends. (Please use your own analysis. We do not expect you to research this area.) 由于我们所从事业务的复杂性，逻辑思维能力和分析能力是非常重要的。为帮助我们评估这些能力，请全面地分析环境保护所面临的挑战及其未来的发展趋势。(请陈述你个人的分析。我们并不要求你对这个领域进行专门研究）
6、In this case, you are assuming the role of Business Development Manager of Shell Retail business. As part of its Retail business strategy, the company plans to lease a location to open a convenience retailing store. There are two landlords (A&B) each of which offers a different location for your selection.Location A has higher number of passer-bys but costs more to lease, and Location B is situated in a place with lower number of passer-bys but costs less to lease as compared with Location A.
You are invited to present your analysis of the followings:
1)What kind of additional information/data do you need to collect/get in oder to make the decision?
2)What are your selection criteria?
3)How would you make your final decision in steps? 在本题中，我们假定你是壳牌公司零售业务部门业务发展经理。作为零售连锁业务策略的一部分，公司计划开设一家便利超市。有两位业主（甲和乙）分别向你提供了可供租赁的一块场地。其中，甲的场地所处位置人流量较大，但要价较高；乙的场地所处位置人流量较小，但要价较低。
1. Give an example of a time when you were leading and influencing the direction of a project or task. 领导能力，承担风险的能力
A：At the end of November in 2005, we successfully held an exhibition which was initiated and led by me. We positioned it as the First Architectural Students’ Portfolio Exhibition, which, as you can see would be unprecedented.
First, I drafted the schedule and divided the 25 classmates into 6 groups to undertake some certain tasks. Everyone in a team was distributed the appropriate work after considering his or her talents. Second, since the cost of project was beyond our affordability, we had to attract others to support us. After negotiating with Jinzhao Decoration Company, they finally agreed to sponsor us 800yuan by making an advertisement for them as a return. In addition, we got 1300yuan from our college. Third, because all the groups’ work had been completed, we hired 300 steer pipes which were 3 meters long and some other ones which more or less than 3meters from the Building leasing company. At last, we, all the 25 classmates, spent two days to structure the framework and prepared the exhibits.
Finally, our performance was very successful. Not only did we complete it on time, but also got good comments from all the teachers and students.
2.Describe a situation when you faced a difficult problem and how you solved it.
创新能力 主动性 冒险精神 求胜心理
A: At the beginning of our design course of ecological building, we were asked to choose a good place for the design. Then we quickly established our team by four classmates and we chose a very beautiful scenic spot as our location. What made us frustrated is that there was little information as reference. But as you know the architecture is one major which based on the facts. Anyone who designs a building is requested to investigate
the environment of the location. Though we spent a great deal of time to gather information from searching on the internet and books in our library, we still got little to support. So I suggested that we can go to the local place to make questionnaires. When the questionnaires were completed, we started our journey. We investigated nearly 100 persons in two days, and inspected the scenic spot which lies nearby the Yellow River. So as you can see, we got the first hand information by ourselves, which helped us to finish the design very smoothly.
3.Give an example of a time when you were able to come up with new ideas that were key to the success of some activity or project.
After I took charge of the Yixin Youth Volunteer Service and did some activities in university to make the team better, I began to develop out of campus. When knowing more about the special day—day for helping the physically challenged. I initiatively contacted with the Physically Challenged Federations of Shaanxi Province, which was the largest organization established for helping those challenged in Shannxi. I understood that this was a chance for us to develop. So we cooperated with them to hold an activity in the special day. We paid a visit to the children who accepted treatment for free in Bo’ai Hospital actually.
Because the very good opportunity, we were reported by many medias such as Guangming Daily, Shaanxi TV Station and some websites.
1。about Career objective, why do you apply for this positon
Example:1)Why do you apply for this position? (最常见的）
2)Why are you interested in Dow and your main achievement that differentiate you from other applicants?
3)Please describe your career objective and what you have done to date to achieve it.
2。about your social activities(related to the position you applied
2)Please briefly describe what kind of leadership position/organization that you have experienced
3.about a specific situation(help to highlight the quality required by the positon
Example:1)Please describe an occasion where you met with real difficulties. How did you solve the problem?
2)Please briefly describe a difficult or complex problem you have faced and how did you approach and solve it
4.about personal information(strengths, weakness, hobbies
Example:1)Please give a brief summary of your current recreational and leisure activities,including sports and hobbies. 5.others
Example:1)What is your definition of success?