The Elves and the Shoemaker
Many years ago, there was a shoe shop. A shoemaker and his wife lived there. They were very poor. They only had one piece of leader. They wanted to make one more pair of shoes. That night, the shoemaker put the leather on the table. Then they went to bed. The next day, the shoemaker saw a new pair of shoes on the table.
The shoemaker bought more leather. He wanted to make two pairs of shoes. He put the leather on the table. Then he went to bed. The next day, there were two pairs of new shoes on the table.
The next night, the shoemaker didn’t go to bed. He saw two elves in his shop. They made the shoes. The shoemaker wanted to thank the elves. He made some little clothes for them. He also cooked them a big dinner.
That night, the elves came to the shop. This time there wasn’t any leather. But they were very happy to find the new clothes and food.
1）How are you? 2) How old are you?
3) How many people are there in your family?
4) Where do you live?
5) Where are you from?
6) Who is your chinese/English teacher? Do you like him/her?
7) How do you go to school?
8) What time does school start?
9) What time do you go to school?[get up])
10) Where did you go last Sunday? What did you do there?
11) What’s your favorite subject? English, chinese……
12) What did you have last night?
13) What did you have for breakfast/ lunch/ dinner?
14) What are you going to eat tonight?
15) What does your mother do? He is a driver.
16) Where are you from?
17) How many students are there in your class?
18) What day is it today?
19) What’s the date today? 20) Goodbye. Goodbye.
21) Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
22) How do you do? How do you do ?
23) What is this in English?
24) Do you like English?
25) Did your grandma learn English?
26) How much milk do you want?
27) What colour do you like best?
28) Whose book is this?
29) Is this your book?
30) Who are they?
31) Can you sing well?
32) What time is it now?
33) What do you do in the playgyound?
34) Are you feeling happy?(Do you feel tired?)
35) Your bag is very beautiful?(Thank you.)
36) Good luck to you. 2