( )21. It’s very important for us to learn how to learn by .
A. ourselves B. itself C. myself D. themselves ( )22. When you at a restaurant, please order just enough food.
A. ate B. will eat C. eat D. have eaten
( )23. Mary called and asked her husband home at once, because she locked her daughter in the home.
A. to leave B. leave C. go D. to go ( )24.To keep healthy, many people every day.
A. take a shower B. take pride C. take a look D. take exercise
( )25. —Which of the two subjects do you like, art or music?
— . They are really interesting.
A. Neither B. Both C. None D. All
( )26. Go downstairs, stand in line on the playground as soon as possible.
A. and B. but C. so D. or
( )27. —It’s one of the things in the world to stay with friends. —I agree. It always makes us relaxed.
A. worst B. happiest C. busiest D. hardest
( )28. The mobile phone has influenced people’s life a lot since it .
A. invents B. invented C. is invented D. was invented ( )29. What a nice paper fish! Can you show us you make it?
A. whether B. how C. why D. what ( )30. We are planning to have a surprise party her fifteenth birthday.
A. at B. in C. for D. with
2012中考题 21. Look at eraser on the floor. Whose is it?
A. a B. an C. the D. /
22. —Who did you go to the movie ?
—Nobody. I went alone.
A. with B. about C. for D. from
23. — can I get the book if I order it today?
— In a week.
A. How soon B. How long C. How much D. How many 24. I am going to the supermarket to buy some this afternoon.
A. paper and pencil B. apples and banana
C. milk and eggs D. bowl and spoons
25. The workers in the Huashan Mountains have to rubbish to keep the mountains clean.
A. turn up B. pick up C. mix up D. give up
26. —Sam, come downstairs, please. I need your help.
—Sorry，mum. I on the phone..
A. am talking B. talked C. was talking D. have talked
27. Ten years had passed the CCTV event People Who Moved China took place in 2002.
A. when B. while C. before D. since
28. This place is not big enough for Lucy’s birthday party. We should find a one.
A. big B. small C. bigger D. smaller
29. A new club in our school at the beginning of this year and now it has many members.
A. starts B. is started C. has started D. was started
30. Tomorrow is Father’s Day. I don’t know .
A. what can I do for my father B. what I will get for my father
C. where I went with my father D. where will I go with my father
21. This is _____ classroom, but where is ours?
A. they B. them C. their D. theirs
22. Hi, Jack. Would you please _____ the picture on the wall?
A. pick up B. look up C. get up D. put up
23. Sometimes it rains _____ in Xi’an in summer.
A. heavy B. heavily C. strong D. strongly
24. I hear Tom lives here, but I’m not sure _____.
A. which room he lives in B. which room does he live in
C. he lives in which room D. in which room does he live
25. Don’t forget _____ an umbrella _____ you. It’s going to rain.
A. to take; to B. taking; to C. to take; with D. taking; with
26. —Must I finish my homework at school?
—No, you _____. You can do it at home.
A. can’t B. mustn’t C. needn’t D. won’t
27. Be careful, _____ you’ll miss the right answer.
A. and B. or C. but D. so
28. It’s too bright and sunny. Why not _____ your sun glasses?
A. break B. clean C. make D. wear
29. The _____ friends you have, the _____ you will be.
A. more; happy B. many; happy C. more; happier D. many; happier
30. —Do you know the boy over there?
—Sure. I _____ him for years.
A. knew B. will know C. have known D. known