1. What kind of fruit does Lucy like?
A. Oranges. B. Pears. C. Bananas. 2. What’s Nancy probably doing now? A. She is leaving home. B. She is playing tennis. C. She is doing homework. A. It will probably rain tomorrow. B. It will rain much later in the week. C. She needs to buy another umbrella. A. At 7:10. A. In a library. B. At 7:20. B. In a restaurant. C. At 7:30. C. In a hospital. 3. What does the woman mean? 4. When does the movie begin? 5. Where does this conversation most probably take place?
6. How does Betty feel at first?
A. Happy. A. To call her up. B. Angry. C. Worried. 7. Which is the last advice the man speaker gives her? B. To write her a letter. C. To send her a text message.
8. Where are the two speakers talking?
A. In a train station. A. By air. A. $400. B. On the phone. B. By sea. B. $800. C. At the airport. C. By land. C. $1600. 9. How is the man going to Toronto? 10. How much will the man pay?
1 / 13
11. Which of the following pictures best describes the experiment you hear?
A. Move it away.
B. B. Wash it away.
C. C. Blow it away. . 12. What do you do with the salt when you have stood the egg up?
13. What’s the use of the salt in the experiment?
A. It makes the egg taste better.
B. It helps stand the egg up.
C. It makes the egg heavier.
14. Which month is the special date in?
A. March. B. April. C. May.
15. What can help keep an egg standing on its end on that day?
A. The pull of the sun. B. The pull of the earth.
II. 笔试部分 （95分）
16. The underlined part in the word “liv” is pronounced as ______.
A. ∕t∕ B. ∕d∕ C. ∕Id∕ D. ∕It∕ 17. — Is tea ready? — No, mother is ______ it ready now. A. doing A. hadn’t she A. Unless A. to happen B. cooking B. wasn’t she B. Until B. happening C. burning C. didn’t she C. Though C. is happened D. getting D. wouldn’t she D. Whether D. has happened C. The pull of the man. 18. Alice had a wonderful time yesterday, ______? 19. ______ we deal with our problems, we can easily become unhappy. 20. There are many people downstairs. What do you think ______? 21. — ______ is her daughter? — The girl on the right wearing blue jeans.
2 / 13
A. Who A. couldn’t A. little around forever. A. from B. What B. wouldn’t B. any C. Which C. can’t C. some D. Where D. needn’t D. other 22. I’m feeling much better now so you ______ call the doctor. 23. I am thirsty. Could you let me have ______ coke? 24. Remember to spend some time ______ your loved ones, because they’re not going to be B. with C. in D. on
25. Eton College in England was ______ in 1440 by King Henry VI to give free education to
poor students. A. cleaned up A. who B. set up B. which C. fixed up C. he D. cheered up D. 不填 26. You can’t wake a person ______ is pretending to be asleep.
27. —I’m leaving now.
About a week ago, when I was playing basketball at our local park, I noticed a small group of boys picking on a smaller, skinnier boy. They were him names and even pushed him to the ground and kicked dirt in his face. I stepped they were doing to him. One of the boys replied, “He’s weird.” At that, I asked one of the boys if he thought his friend was weird, and the was “No.” So, I asked another boy what the word “weird” “Different.” That was my cue(暗示). I told them that everyone is , and that they all looked just as different to the other boy as he did to them. They all stood a moment, and then the most amazing thing
3 / 13
— ______ you turn off the lights. A. To make sure A. on the way — ______. A. After I left school B. Before I moved here C. When I went to the beach — ______, but I’m doing my homework. A. I’d love to B. I hope not C. I do care D. I’m afraid not D. Since I was ten years old B. Make sure B. by the way C. Made sure C. in the way D. Making sure D. out of the way 28. Many teenagers have hobbies. But sometimes these hobbies can get ______ of schoolwork. 29. — How long have you been collecting shells? 30. — Will you be able to come and help us clean the room?
happened. One of the boys helped the small boy off the ground and then said sorry to him. He to let him play with them.
the park against his friends to I hope that my action helped them maybe next time they will be the ones who choose to help. 31. A. giving 32. A. When 33. A. against 34. A. how 35. A. guess 36. A. read 37. A. different 38. A. angrily 39. A. refused 40. A. proud 41. A. or 42. A. help 43. A. someone 44. A. decide 45. A. energy
When I was seven years old my mom was diagnosed(诊断) with cancer. The doctors told us my mom might be saved with surgery(手术). But it could also kill her. She chose to have it.
The day before the surgery I was off school, and my mom planned the best day of my life, everything I loved at seven and everything that would put a smile on my face. The day began with her waking me up saying, “Kate, I have a surprise for you. Come and see.” The surprise was a doll I had wanted for the longest time. Throughout the day, she told me everything that she thought I would need to know to grow up and be a good person; she told me to be the best I could be and that I would always make her proud. We had a picnic in the park, and it was so cold that we moved to the car. The day was filled with laughter. For the first time in a long time I could see she was really happy. I would never forget her smile, or the way her eyes shone as if we were the same age. It was the best
4 / 13
B. making B. Before B. between B. why B. sign B. proved B. free B. silently B. expected B. clever B. so B. stop B. anyone B. realize B. practice
C. calling C. If C. beside C. whom C. problem C. meant C. important C. carefully C. offered C. honest C. and C. love C. no one C. suggest C. knowledge
D. telling D. Though D. with D. what D. answer D. wrote D. strong D. happily D. prepared D. patient D. but D. remember D. everyone D. agree D. effort
day of my life, and I will never forget the conversations we shared. could be her last and this could be the last day I would remember with her, the last one we shared. I also understand how unselfish a mother is.
46. Who made the decision to have the surgery in the story?
A. The doctors. C. The writer. B. The patient. D. The patient’s family. 47. What did the writer’s mother do the day before the surgery? A. She stayed at home to have a good rest. B. She went to the doctor’s for advice. C. She turned to her family for comfort. D. She stayed all day with her child. A. Because she left her child a special memory. B. Because she realized her child had grown up. C. Because she was proud of what her child had done. D. Because she expected the surgery to be successful. A. her mother was ill again C. her mother was getting better A. Hardworking. B. Famous. B. the surgery was unsuccessful D. the surgery was simple C. Rich.
Germs(细菌) are everywhere. You can’t see them, but they are on your desk, on your computer, and even in the air!
Like people, germs move around the world. They fly with us on planes. When food, clothes, and other things travel around the world, germs travel, too. Some germs are safe, but some are dangerous. Germs cause illnesses like colds and the flu.
Warmer Weather Brings Germs
The world’s weather is changing. Cooler countries are getting warmer, so insects from hot countries can and can even kill people.
Under Your Skin
Your skin protects you from germs. It stops some germs, but not all. They can enter your body when you eat, or when you have a cut. Germs are on your hands, too. They enter your body when you touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
5 / 13
48. Why was the writer’s mother happy that day? 49. The underlined sentence in the last paragraph suggests that ______. 50. Which of the following words best describes the writer’s mother? D. Great.
Your immune system(免疫系统) protects you, too. When germs get inside your body, your immune system finds and kills them. Special cells(细胞) move around your body and fight germs. They help you stay healthy. Other cells make antibodies. Antibodies help your body find and stop germs.
What can you do to fight germs? You should wash your hands with soap and water. Soap kills many germs, and water washes them away.
51. According to the text, insects ______.
第二节：五位母亲Betty, Sara, Gina, Mary和 Alice打算为各自的孩子选择一所合适的学校。请仔细阅读第56—60题中的个人情况说明，从A到F的六个选项中，选出符合各人要求的最佳选项，其中一项为多余选项。
56. Betty has a six-year-old daughter. She wants her to be a musician when she grows up, so she is
looking for a famous music school for her.
57. Sara’s son is 10 years old. He is interested in water sports. He said that he hoped to be a sailor in the future.
58. Alice learned to dance when she was young. Now she is a successful dancer. She wants her little daughter to
follow her steps. training centre to help her daughter. be a football star. 59. Mary is always worried about her daughter, who is poor at math and English at school, so she is looking for a 60. Gina has a son who is a football fan. He knows about almost all the well-known football players. He wishes to A. kill germs A. cooler countries B. carry germs B. hot countries C. protect germs C. everywhere D. love germs D. the world 52. The underlined word “there” refers to ______. 53. Which of the following is right according to the text? A. All germs are dangerous. C. Soap can kill all germs. A. They kill germs and wash them away. C. They help protect us from germs. A. Germs Are Everywhere C. Skin Stops Germs B. There are more germs in cold places. D. Germs can get into your body. B. They find and develop germs. D. They carry dangerous germs. B. Weather Is Changing D. Germs Are Developed 54. What do antibodies do? 55. Which can be the best title for this text?
6 / 13
7 / 13
8 / 13
Naming the Baby
Parents always think their babies are very special. They want others to they sometimes give their children unusual may choose names such as Chelma, Ukiah, Brianna, or Elvira. There are some advantages to this practice. A child who is from childhood. with ordinary names.
also be hard to spell, 自动地) change them. For example, Jule may become July. Some people may have a bad impression on an unusual name of all, other children sometimes don’t like kids with uncommon names. The message for parents is, “Think before you give your child an unusual name.”
71. Be careful. There is a wine b_______ on the table. You might break it.
72. The number after twenty-nine is t________.
73. Have you e________ been to the Great Wall?
74. It’s dangerous to d________ a car after you get drunk.
75. Your parents are your f________ and mother.
76. If a dream comes t________, it actually happens.
77. W________ is the coldest season of the year.
78. When snow f________, it comes down from the sky.
79. It’s best to water plants either e________ in the morning or late at night.
80. We don’t go to the c________ much for movies because we have a video.
9 / 13
第一部分1. A 2. C 3. A 4. C 5. B
第二部分6. C 7. C 8. B 9. A 10. B
第三部分11. B 12. C 13. B 14. A 15. A
56. D 57. A 58. F 59. E 60. C
61. notice 62. names 63. given 64. Also 65. better 66. However 67. and 68. before
71. bottle 72. thirty 73. ever 74. drive 75. father 76. true 77. Winter 78. falls
79. early 80. cinema
10 / 13
I am writing to tell you the schedule of your coming visit. In the morning, school arranges you to meet teachers and students around the campus. Furthermore, you will have a Chinese music class with us and enjoy the time with Chinese culture. Additionally, you will have a class with me and learn how to make Chinese paper cut. These activities are arranged by the school. However, i will arrange other activities for you in the afternoon. You can play basketball with my classmates and make friends with them. I hope you will have a wonderful time which spend with us.
I’m looking forward to seeing you soon.
【解析】本题考查固定搭配，为……做准备：get ready for …… 由题意可知，妈妈现在正在准备茶。 18【答案】C
【解析】此题考查固定搭配。Spend some time with sb.跟某人呆在一起。句意为：记得要多与你爱的人呆在一起，因为他们不会永远在你身边。
【解析】本题考查动词词组。Clean up打扫；set up设立，建立。
11 / 13
【解析】此题考查介词短语。On the way 在……的路上。By the way顺便说一下；用……方式；
In the way 妨碍；挡道； out of the way 不妨碍；不挡道；罕见的。句意为很多年轻人有爱好，但是有时他们的爱好妨碍了学习。
【解析】此题考查情境对话。问句为：你能来帮我们打扫房间吗？－我很乐意来，但是我正在做作业。 I hope not.意为我希望不要。I do care.我确实很在意。I’m afraid not.恐怕不会。只有A项可表示乐意。
32. A 由文意可知当作者看到这一幕的时候，走了过去。故用when.
33. B 我站在他们和这个男孩子之间。Between……and…… 在……之间。
34. D 定语从句。对行为动作的指代用what.
35. D 由前面I asked可知后面应该是he answered.
36. C 由Different.的解释可知前面我应该是问男孩们weird.的意思。故用meant.
37. A 由前面的孩子们的回答，可知我在跟他们讲道理。Every one is different.每个人都是不一样的。
38. B 由后面for a moment可知他们都沉默地站在那里一会儿。故用silently.安静地。
39. C 由One of the boys helped the small boy off the ground and then said sorry to him可以联想到他会提出让那个男孩跟他们一起玩。
40. C 由句意可知我谢谢了这个站出来的男孩的真诚。
41. D 由 dozens of other people 和no one else had stopped to help this boy可知这是一种转折的关系，故用but.
42. A 我为这个男孩勇敢地站出来帮助需要帮助的朋友而感到高兴。
43. C 对于没有人 had even taken a second look.的行为我应该是感觉到悲哀。故用no one.
12 / 13
44. B 文意为我希望我的行为能使他们认识到应该去帮助需要帮助的人。故用realize.
45. D 作者希望自己的小小的行为能改变一些人来主动帮助他人。行为efforts.
46. B 细节理解题。由文章She chose to have it.可知是妈妈自己决定要动手术的。也就是病人patient自己。
47. D 细节理解题。由my mom planned the best day of my life可知他整天跟孩子快乐的度过。
48.A 细节理解题。 由It was the best day of my life, and I will never forget the conversations we shared.可知妈妈是想在手术前给孩子留下一个美好的回忆。
49. C 语义理解题。词组manage to do sth.努力做某事。由文章可知妈妈努力地经过了手术活了下来。
50. D 主旨理解题。由全文可知 how unselfish a mother is.可知这是一位无私的，伟大的妈妈。
51. B 细节理解题。由insects, like mosquitoes, carry dangerous germs.可知昆虫会传送细菌。
52. A 细节理解题。此处there指的是前文的Cooler countries are getting warmer的地方。
53. D 主旨理解题。由Some germs are safe, but some are dangerous.可知A是错误的；由Warmer Weather Brings Germs可知B是错误的；由Soap kills many germs,可知肥皂可杀死部分细菌而不是全部；只有D项细菌会进入人体是正确的。
54. C 细节理解题。由Antibodies help your body find and stop germs可知C项正确。
55. A 主旨大意题。文章主要是讲到处都有细菌。所以选A项这个标题。
13 / 13