1. ＿＿＿ there a cat under the chair?
A Are B Is C Has D Have
2. There ＿＿＿ a pencil box and three pens on the desk．
A .is B. are C. has D. have
3. There _______a sports meeting in our school next week.
A. will have B. will be C. is going to have D. are going to be
4. There is little water in the glass， ＿＿＿ ?
A is it B is there C isn't it D isn't there
5. Neither you nor I ＿＿＿ on the team．
A are B were C am D is
6. Not until 9:00, ______ into the classroom.
A. did he come B. he did come C. cames he D. he came
7. Not only ____finished the project, not also we have finished the work.
A. have they B. they have C. did they D. they
8. Neither ____a car, nor _____a house.
A. did he buy, did, he buy B. he bought, he bought
C. did he buy, he bought D. he bought, did he buy
9. Only when he realizes it, _____the mistakes.
A. he can correct B. can he correct C. can correct he D. correct can he
10. He _____arrive at the village on a cold morning.
A. has B. did C. is D. does
11. It is in the city of Suining ______you can find a relaxing place to live.
A. who B. that C. where D. which
12. Your brother came to see you， ＿＿＿ ?
A does he B doesn't he C did he D didn't he
13. It's not getting cloudy， ＿＿＿ ?
A does' it B doesn't it C is it D isn't it
14. Mr Green’s never been to Beijing, ＿＿＿ ?
A has he B hasn't he C did he D didn't he
15. The young woman can hardly ride a bike， ＿＿＿ she?
A doesn't B does C can't D can
16. Li Mei read the newspaper to the granny， ＿＿＿ ?
A does she B didn't she C did she D wasn't she
17. ＿＿＿ keep me waiting so long．
A Not B Won't C Don't D Not to
18. Mother said to him， "Never ＿＿＿ on football．"
A spend too much time B to spend too much time
C spend too many time D to spend too many time
19. Let’s _____our discussion, __________?
A. begin, shall we B. to begin, will you C. beginning, do we D. begin, will you
20. ＿＿＿ sunny day! Let's go out for a walk．
A How a B How C What a D What
21. ＿＿＿ delicious food! I'd like some more．
A what a B How a C What D How
22. - ＿＿＿ bad weather!