1. Do you really want to read book I sent to Jim yesterday?
A. a B. an C. the D. /
2. —Is the lady in a blue dress our English teacher?
—Yes. Let’s go and say hello to .
A. him B. he C. her D. hers
3. How many will our school need to choose for the concert?
A. farmers B. doctors C. drivers D. singers
4. Of the two sisters, Lucy is one, and she is also the one who loves to be quiet.
A. a younger B. a youngest C. the younger D. the youngest
5. Something has been done to the river so it doesn’t so bad as before.
A. taste B. smell C. sound D. feel
6. You are not allowed to offer the water or any help they ask for it.
A. while B. if C. though D. unless
7. The alarm clock for waking up people.
A. use B. used C. is using D. is used
8. —What did Mr Wang say to you, Tom?
—He asked me A. where my father worked B. where my father will work
C. where did my father wok D. where will my father work
9. —Can we use the new computers bought yesterday?
—No. They can be only used by the students have computer lessons twice a week.
A. who B. which C. what D. whose
10. Readers are to speak loudly in the reading room.
A. told B. supposed C. not supposed D. allowed
11. — can you be ready for the party, Lily?
—In thirty minutes.
A. How much B. How often C. How long D. How soon
12. —Mike, I can’t stop playing computer games.
—For your eyes, my dear friend, I’m afraid you
A. have to B. may C. must D. can
13. —Excuse me. Is the aquarium far from here?
—Not very far. It only five minutes on foot.
A. spends B. costs C. takes D. pays
14. What things on show in the museum were invented ago?
A. hundred years B. hundreds of years C. hundred of years D. two hundred year
15. He is so careful to there are no mistakes in his homework.
A. make sure B. find out C. think about D. try out
答案：1—5 CCDCB 6—10 DDAAC 11—15 DACBA
1. Dear Tom, they are my glasses. Where are A. his B. yours C. mine D. hers
2. of the boy’s parents is in. They are having their holiday in Australia.
A. None B. Both C. Neither D. Either
3. —I want to get another little in my room.
—But you have kept two already.
A. fish B. mice C. bread D. juice
4. —You like the MP4 a lot. Why don’t you buy one?
—I have had money with me today.
A. a few B. few C. a little D. little
5. —Jack! The bus is waiting for us.
—Oh sorry! Jack the post office and hasn’t been back yet.
A. has been to B. had been to C. has gone to D. had gone to
6. wonderful music it is! I like it very much.
A. What B. How a C. What a D. How
7. I be shy. Doing projects with others helped me become outgoing.
A. was used to B. was used for C. used D. used to
8. —Why didn’t you go to his birthday party yesterday?
—Because I didn’t know . He forgot to tell me.
A. where did he live B. where he lived C. where does he live D. where he lives
9. Why not listen to Linda? She has such a beautiful A. voice B. look C. sound D. smell
10. “Have try, you may jump over it,” said my father.
A. the other B. one another C. other D. another
11. No one likes Kevin because he never talk to others .
A. friendly B. lovely C. politely D. luckily
12. There is a good movie on TV tonight but it’s at 1 a.m.. I don’t want to that late.
A. show up B. come up C. hurry up D. stay up
13. I’m sorry you’ve missed the train. It 10 minutes ago.
A. left B. has left C. had left D. has been left
14. Can you tell me she is waiting for?
A. why B. whose C. whom D. which
15. She enjoyed her visit to Beijing she took a lot of photos with the new camera.
A. as much as B. so many that C. so much that D. so much as 答案：1—5 BCADC 6—10 ADBAD 11—15 CDACD
1. —Would you like something to drink? —Yes, some A. banana B. orange C. strawberries D. salad 2. taught him English. He learnt it all by himself.
A. Somebody B. Anybody C. Everybody D. Nobody 3. Because of bad weather, they have to put off the sports meeting.
A. a B. an C. the D. / 4. He is looking the newspapers for a new job.
A. through B. over C. after 5. I will take a plane to Hainan I can’t get a train ticket.
A. if B. until C. unless 6. The beef smells A. well B. badly C. good 7. —Mr. Wang doesn’t come as early as our headmaster, does he? —No, our headmaster comes than Mr. Wang.
A. much earlier B. much later C. a little early 8. Do you know the girl is talking with my father?
A. which B. whom C. who 9. The good news made him too to say a word.
A. angry B. excited C. interested 10. Jiuzaigou is one of the most beautiful places I A. visited B. have ever visited C. will visit 11. —What nice photos! Where ? —In Beijing.
A. were they taken B. took them C. are they taken 12. Could you please tell me an English party next month?
A. if there would be B. if there is C. if there will be 13. The idea worked out fine. I wonder who it.
A. got along with B. came up with C. agreed with 14. —will Mr. Smith be back?
A. How often B. How long C. How soon 15. —I’m sorry I have kept you waiting so long. —A. It doesn’t matter B. That’s right C. All right 答案：1—5 BDCAA 6—10 DACBB 11—15 ACBCA
D. around D. because D. bad D. a little late D. whose D. sad D. visit D. they take D. if there was D. dealt with D. How much D. With pleasure
1. Today is Miss Smart’s birthday. Let’s say “Happy Birthday” to together.
A. you B. me C. him D. her 2. —Would you like a —Yes, please. I think it’ll be useful for me to visit here.
A. sweater B. hat C. map D. umbrella 3. Lucy eats fast food than before.
A. less B. fewer C. little D. few 4. —Well, let’s go to the park this weekend. —That great.
A. sounds B. looks C. listens 5. —It’s nearly six p.m.. Can we go and have dinner? —Sorry, I . I have many things to do.
A. mustn’t B. can’t C. needn’t 6. —Would you mind up? It’s twelve o’ clock. —OK. I’ll get up now.
A. get B. to get C. got 7. the coach’s help, we won the football match.
A. According to B. Thanks for C. Thanks to 8. —I really want to know Lily is.
—It is said that she is much better these days.
A. what B. how C. where 9. Mary learned a little Japanese she was in the middle school.
A. though B. although C. if 10. The radio is too noisy. Please a little.
A. turn it on B. turn it down C. turn it off 11. I have a stomachache. I think I ate something at lunch.
A. good B. delicious C. nice 12. They say that French in their school this term.
A. is taught B. is teaching C. teaches 13. Many children to the Disneyland would like to go there again.
A. have gone B. that have gone C. that have been 14. —Don’t too late, or you will feel tired in class tomorrow. —I won’t, Mum.
A. think up B. stay up C. wake up 15. —I feel really nervous before the interview. —I’m sure you are the best.
A. Take it easy B. What’s up C. What’s happening
答案：1—5 DCAAB 6—10 DCBDB 11—15 DACBA
D. feels D. shouldn’t D. getting D. In order to D. who D. when D. turn it up D. bad D. teach D. have been D. get up D. Forget it