1. old lady with white hair can speak English very well.
A. An; an B. The; an C. The; / D. The; the
2. —Oh, there is someone in the room.
— must be my mother.
A. There B. She C. This D. It
3. I must go now. My mother for me at the bus stop.
A. is waiting B. waits C. waiting D. waited
4. There is a little water in the bottle, A. isn’t it B. is it C. isn’t there D. is there
5. I like writing to my pen friends, but it a lot of time.
A. spends B. costs C. takes D. pays
6. —Do you mind if we play cards here?
—. There’s a sign that says “Quiet”
A. Better not B. Go ahead C. Sure not D. I’d love to
7. You look tired. You to have a rest.
A. must B. may C. should D. need
8. —You have my books for two months.
—Sorry, I’ll return it tomorrow.
A. got B. lent C. borrowed D. kept
9. —Don’t worry. Mum will come to solve the problem.
— she won’t come?
A. What will B. What about C. What if D. How about
10. Forty-five years after it A. was invented B. was inventing C. invents D. invented
11. —Can you tell me play with computers?
—When he was thirteen years old.
A. where Bill Gates began to B. where did Bill Gates begin to
C. where did Bill Gates begin to D. when Bill Gates began to
12. —It’s raining outside. Shall I the clothes in?
—OK. Do it quickly, please.
A. send B. fetch C. hold D. take
13. —Our English teacher works very hard and hardly ever feels tired.
—I think she is really A. confident B. creative C. outgoing D. energetic
14. he I are interested in dancing. We are good friends.
A. Either; or B. Neither; nor C. Both; and D. Not only; but also
15. —I really hope we’ll see the famous singer.
—Maybe, if we are
A. enough lucky B. lucky enough C. unlucky enough D. enough unlucky
答案：1—5 CDACC 6—10 ADDCA 11—15 DBDCC