1. A. Nice to meet you, too. B. Good morning. C. Hello.
2. A. Good! B. That' s all right. C. This is Tom speaking.
3. A. I'd like a cup of tea. B. It's fine. C. I’ m fifteen.
4. A. Thank you. B. You' re welcome. C. How do you do?
5. A. Here you are. B. Good idea. C. You' re welcome.
6. What time is it now?
A. 10：00 B. 6：30 C. 9:00
7. What does Jolin's father do?
A. He is a teacher. B. He is a doctor. C. He is a singer.
8. Where does the woman want to go?
A. The hospital. B. The post office. C. The police station.
9. Which subject does the girl like best?
A. Chinese. B. Physics. C. English.
10. Where does Mary come from?
A. America. B. Canada. C. England.
III.听下面两段对话，从A、B、C三个选项中，选择正确的答案，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。每段对话听三遍。（每小题2分，共10分） 听第一段对话，回答第11 -12小题。
11. What does the woman want?
A. A dress. B. A pair of shoes. C. A T-shirt.
12. What size does she need?
A. Size L. B. Size 35. C. Size M.
13. What's wrong with the woman?
A. She has a toothache. B. She has a headache. C. She can't sleep well.
14. How long has the woman been like this?
A. For two days. B. For three days. C. For a week.
15. How many times a day should the woman take the medicine?
A. Three times a day. B. Twice a day. C. Once a day.
16. Peter and Sally are in the same .
A. school B. class C. grade
17. They often go to school .
A. on foot B. by bus C. by bike
18. Sometimes they have lunch .
A. in the restaurant B. at home C. in the school
19. Peter likes eating .
A. meat B. hamburgers C. fish
20. After lunch they usually for half an hour.
A. play volleyball B. listen to music C. read books
从下列各题所给的四个选项A、 B、 C、D中，选择能填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。（每小题1分，共10分）
21. ― What's in the box?
― two gifts and a letter in it.
A. It is B. They axe C. There are D. There is
22. Look! There are some boys football on the playground.
A. play B. playing C. played D. plays
23. Jack likes playing piano ， but he doesn't like playing golf.
A. the;不填 B.不填;不填 C. the; the D.不填；the
24. Yang Liwei, the first spaceman in China is the of the Chinese people.
A. proudest B. pride C. proud D. prides
25. What you when the earthquake happened?
A. did; doing B. were; do C. were; doing D. did; do
26. ——Could I borrow your book? ―Yes, of course you .
A. should B. can C. will D. need
27. He's studied here for about five years ， he?
A. hasn't B. doesn't C. wasn't D. isn't
28. 一 will Mr. Black be back?
一 Maybe in two hours.
A. How often B. How long C. How fast D. How soon
29. The policeman told us any farther. There is danger ahead.
A. don' t go B. not to go C. not go D. to go
30. Mary's Chinese is excellent. She can make herself in China.
A. understood B. to understand C. understand D. understanding
Kung Fu Panda was the best film 31 I watched this summer. The story of Po ，a fat panda who dreams of a kung fu hero ， is But what impressed me most was what a master says in the movie; " Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is it's called the present " Yesterday is just Tomorrow is a mystery, because no one knows what will happen 37 What we should treasure (珍惜)is today. We should make good use of what we have today and try our best ―giving this gift to me-that is ， telling me the true of life.
31. A. what B. that C. which D. who
32. A. turning B. becoming C. studying D. like
33. A. interesting B. interested C. boring D. excited :
34. A. because B. answer C. reply D. why
35. A. think over B. forget C. think of D. look forward to
36. A. ago B. before C. future D. later
37. A. in the future B. in the past C. at then end of life D. finally
38. A. do it well B. to do well C. hard - working D. working - hard
39. A. with B. B. of C. for D. as
40. A. topic B. B. memory C. instruction D. meaning
In our school life, we maybe experience many things. If we are successful in a school play, we'll be excited. But if we lose an important game, we may feel sorry. We want to keep the memory for the rest of our lives.
How to keep the memory? Our English teacher, Miss Wang, taught us a good way of remembering things-to make our own yearbook. What is a yearbook? A yearbook is a kind of book to keep the memory of exciting moments. It's usually made at the end of the year.
Last December, we began to make our yearbook. First we chose some people. They did something special, then some students interviewed them. Some wrote down their stories, others took photos of them. Everyone in our class had something to do. Finally our teacher helped us to put the things together. We had our first yearbook.
All of us put a lot of love into making the yearbook ， not only the students but also our parents and teachers will remember the special time forever.
41. When we have success in a school play, we may feel .
A. sorry B. angry C. excited D. interested
42. Miss Wang's good way of remembering things is to .
A. buy a new book B. write down stories
C. take a lot of photos D. make a yearbook
43. A yearbook is made to .
A. take notes B. keep the memory
C. do our homework D. remember English words
44. Usually a yearbook is made in .
A. January B. February C. May D. December
45. We made our first yearbook .
A. without any help B. without putting our love into it
C. with the help of our teacher D. with the help of our parents
When pets get sick ，you can usually take them to an animal doctor or an animal hospital. Sometimes animals are so sick or hurt that you shouldn't move them. That's why Dr Bird, a veterinarian， has a traveling hospital. Dr Bird drives his hos-"pitai ， which is really a van (货车)，to the animals. Dr Bird has run the hospital for over 10 years, and he has saved the lives of many pets.
The van has an operating table ， medicines ， and everything else he needs to treat animals. 3