1. What does Lucy?s father do?
A. A cook B. A doctor C. A teacher
2. Where is the woman going this weekend?
A. The school B. The zoo C. The bank
3.How will the weather be tomorrow?
A. Rainy B. Snowy C. Cloudy.
4.What is the girl?s favorite sport?
A. Baseball. B. Ping-pong C. Volleyball
5.Which are they talking about?
A. Keys. B. Books. C. Drinks.
6. What?s Allan doing now?
A. Making the bed B. Cleaning the room C. Playing computer games.
7. When will the meeting start?
A. At 2:20 B. At 2:30. C. At 2:40
8. What does Stella think of the movie 2012?
A. Wonderful. B. Boring. C. She doesn?t like it
9. What did they do at the party?
A. They sang and danced. B. They ate a big cake. C. They watched a movie.
10. How much is the new MP4?
A. 350 dollars. B. 150 dollars C.300 dollars
12. A. save time B. save energy C. save time and save energy
13. A. young B. rich C. disabled
14. A. the same as B. different from C. as good as
15. A. difficult B. easy C. impossible
16. — Excuse me, do you have ________ ipad 2 ? I want to e-mail my friends.
— Sorry, I don?t. But my father does. You can ask him.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
17. —Mr. Gao, I don?t understand the meaning of this new word.
—You can __________ the word in your dictionary. I believe you can understand it well.
A. look at B. look for C. look up D. look after
18. — Where was your father when I called you, Tony?
— He ____________ his car.
A. washes B. washed C. is washing D. was washing
19. Beijing, the capital of China, is one of cities in the world.
A. the biggest B. bigger C. much bigger D. big
20. —Hi, what?s wrong with the girl from Japan?
—Oh, she feels lonely, she has ________friends in China.
A. few B. a few C. little D. a little
21. Success will belong to those ________ never say “impossible”
A. whose B. who C. whom D. which
22. —Look，the light in Jim?s room is still on. Do you know______?
—To study for the coming exam, maybe.
A. if he works hard B. why is he so busy
C. why he stays up so late D. when he will stop working
23. —Must I finish my homework now?
—do it this evening.
A. mustn?t; can B. needn?t; may C. can?t; must D. needn?t; must to
A. invent B. invented C. are invented D. were invented
25. —How do you like the zoo?
—That?s very interesting. tourists come to visit it every year.
A. Thousands of B. Thousand of C. Five thousands D. Five thousands of
The word that has changed the world
Apple is one of the most popular fruits in our life, and
people eat apples every day. But there areapples that
are especially important to the history of our human beings
and they have changed the whole world.
Long long ago when the world just started, apple was a
forbiddenin the Garden of Eden, however, a girl
named Eve stole and ate it. Unfortunately, she was
discovered by God, and was driven away the Garden together with a boy called Adam. After they 29 the
garden, Adam and Eve had their own babies andthe ancestors of all of us. This is theof our world.
In the Autumn of 1665, therea young man sitting under an apple tree in his garden. His name was Newton. While he was thinking of one problem, suddenly, an apple dropped down from the tree and fell on his head. this, Newton discovered gravitation(引力) on that day and his new idea of science made people really 34 and happy, also he changed our opinions about nature and the waywhat science was at that time.
And today, Jobs Steve, this crazy old man changed the world by his apple products. For
example, iPhonesbe foundin the street, young people feel cool when they use this kind of new high-tech（技术） product. Don?t you think 39 apple products have become a symbol of our time? As Jobs Steve often said he was born to change the world and he made it.he has died, people remember him and miss him, because he made our life more colorful and amazing.
26. A. one B. two C. three D. four
27 A. vegetable B. fruit C. food D. noodle 28 A. from B. in C. with D. under
29 A. went B. walked C. lived D. left
30. A. got B. turned C. made D. became
31. A. begin B. end C. beginning D. ending
32. A. had B. was C. have D. is
33. A. Because of B. Because C. For D. Since
34. A. bored B. tired C. relaxed D. surprised
35. A. / B. why C. how D. what
36. A. learn B. know C. talk D. share
37. A. need B. should C. can D. must
38. A. somewhere B. nowhere C. everywhere D. anywhere
39. A. what B. who C. where D. that
40. A. Although B. But C. However D. Even
41. What kind of movies is Flying swords of Dragon Gate？
A. A documentary. B. An action movie. C. A thriller. D. A comedy 42. Where does the story of the movie The Flowers of War happen?
A. New York B. Los Angeles C. San Francisco D. Nanjing